Goodbye?

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

 

They both stay silent until Ara jumped at a phonecall.

 

“Manager oppa?” She mumbles outloud. “Neh oppa. Waeyo? Jigeum( Right now)  Right now, really? But I, seriously in four hours? But I have to go to SM concert after this? Yeah meeting my little brothers. It can’t be avoided, really? Okay, I get it,” Ara sighed and hang up.

 

Female MC_1=Omo omo omo omo what happen?

 

Ara sighed again and glanced at Kris, “Kris-shi” She tugged Kris’s arms softly.

 

“So now you are talking to me?” Kris coldly replied.

 

Female MC_1= omo. He is angry too.

 

Male MC_1= What happen to the phonecall?

 

Ara scoffed, “Are you mad at me?”

 

Kris scoffed back, “What’s with the phonecall?”

 

Ara her teeth and said, “There is emergency in Korea related to GD oppa. I have to fly back in three hours. I uhm I can make it to the concert tonight. I’m sorry,” She looked at him and waited for his response.

 

Kris said gritted his teeth, “Sorry?”

 

Male MC_1= He gritted his teeth. Omo.

 

Ara bitted her lower lips and cracked her knuckles of her fingers. “I’m really really sorry. This is an emergency that I can’t avoid,”

 

“I was supposed to introduce you to SM Family tonight. You were supposed to be there for me, to support me,” Kris sighed.

 

“I’m really sorry Kris,” Ara looked at him while Kris refusing to look at her.

 

Interview

Kris= I was really upset at that time. After that mini argument, we fight some more this time about this emergency. At that time I was thinking GD hyung is very lucky to come first in her life. She would definitely choose him over me anytime.

 

GD= laughed out loud.

 

Female MC_2= Ah he is really jealous.

 

Male MC_1= I think this is the first time he actually show he is jealous.

 

Kris sighed and continued to drive while trying to keep calm, “So where do we go now? Back to your hotel or whatever?”

 

Male MC_2= His facial expression is just a total jpeg right. He can’t even smile.

 

“Manager oppa already check out the hotel for me and I just need to drop by to hotel before going to the airport,”

 

“Okay,” Kris said in monotone.

 

“Can you drive me to airport?”

 

“Sure,”

 

Interview

Ara= My mind went blank at that time. I wanted to coax him but I feel I would blurt out the surprise if I did that. So we both ended up sitting in silent again. I myself don’t like surprises because I’m not that good in expressing myself. So when I was making one all by myself, I wonder if I went too far.

 

Male MC_2= These brings me back to her first episode. Her reaction was no joke.

 

Female MC_1= That’s true.

Male MC_1= I wonder what’s the surprise

 

Female MC_2= GD-shi here look not surprise. I think he knew it all along.

 

GD=I knew about the surprise plan but I didn’t know they fought up to this situation. It looked quite bad.

 

Kris waited in the car while Ara went back to the hotel. After a couple of minutes, Ara went back to the car.

 

“Airport it is?” Kris asked.

 

“Duizhang, I’m sorry,” She said cutely while looking at him.

 

“Hum” He answered.

 

“I’m really sorry,” Ara said again. Then, she plays along on her handphone and typed something.

 

As they arrived at the airport, they were small fans that were crowding the airport. “I guess they heard the news we are coming,” Ara said.

 

Kris sighed and finally spoken, “Wait I’ll go and park then I’ll send you until inside,”

 

“You don’t have uhm,” She cleared as Kris glared at her. “Okay,”

 

Kris parked the car and went down to open the car on her side. Both walked in silent then Ara grabbed Kris hand.

 

Kris slightly smiled and squeezed her hand. “What can I do to make you feel better?” Ara asked as they walking to the departing area. She swings around their hand.

 

Kris smirked and pointed to his cheek. Ara pulled her hand from Kris’s grasp and gasped.

 

He smirked and again pointed to his cheek. Ara pulled Kris’s arm until she can reach Kris’s ear to her eye level. She acted like she want to whisper something to Kris with her free hand covering his ear but instead she pecked Kris cheeks.

 

Female MC_1= woahhh

 

Female MC_2= *Squeals and keep hitting the small pillow besides her*

 

GD= She kissed him on the cheek. She drops this detail when she shared the story with me.

 

Male MC_1= Omo omo omo omo.

 

Male MC_2= I wish I’m at Kris’s place now.

 

The MCs in the studios are going crazy as they continue to watch the couple.

 

With her free hand, she covers her face as she feels crimson red is creeping to her cheek. She coughs and continues walking while technically pulling the shock Kris.

 

Interview

Ara= I feel like I have to do something to make him feel better. So it just came to my head at that time. So it just happens.

 

Kris= She is really cute. I like it if she does it more.

 

Female MC_1= Omo, he wants more.

 

When Kris finally is shaken off from his frozen state, he swings their intertwined hands. He smiles and suddenly lowers his cheek to Ara’s lips.

 

Female MC_1= Yahhhh. Omo omo omo.

 

Female MC_2= She throw the pillow on her hand to the floor.

 

Male MC_1= these couple turns me crazy!!

 

Male MC_2= that guy. Ah so frustrating!

 

GD= Woah Kris-shi. That is very bold.

 

Interview

Kris= I think I might have fallen for her charm.

 

Female MC_1= this is too much from this couple.

 

Male MC_1= Why are they doing this too us?

 

GD= He don’t say *smirk*

 

Ara hit his arms repeatedly, being frustrated and flustered from what just happen.

 

“Yah, you could have gives me a warning?” She said after she stops hitting Kris’s arms.

 

Kris only smirked then he chuckled as he saw Ara blow up her cheeks. “You are clumsy like Lay and cute like Xiumin” He blurts out.

 

“I’ll just take that as a compliment.” Ara replied.

 

“I don’t know many person in the industry too compare you with,” He shrugs.

 

“It’s all right. Girls hate when they are being compared to us. It makes us feel inferior.”

 

Kris nodded.

 

“What about the sunbaes in your company? Are you not that close to them?”

 

“ Super Junior and TVXQ always came by to our practice to advise us. SNSD I’m not that close. SHINee and f(x) the sunbaes that are most close too. I guess because of most of them are same age with me,”

 

Interview

Ara= Offset, I once talk to Tao and Chen about Kris’s reputation among women. Both of them said Kris is quite popular among women. I mean have you look at him visually!  I think the whole nation has known about my obvious uhm feelings towards him but I still haven’t figured out about what he actually feels towards me. There are times where I forget this is just for the sake of filming but I cant help to wonder and hoping for this to become real. Even if it is just for a while.

 

Female MC_1= She has fall for him for real.

 

Ara nodded. “Cho Ara, are you perhaps jealous?”

 

Ara quickly said, “Aniyo!”

 

Kris said, “If you said so.” Kris sighed as they stop in front of the departing gate.

 

“Don’t you need to check in?”

 

“It’s okay. My manager already settled that,”

 

Interview

Kris=At that time I feel a bit suspicious like there is something wrong with the whole picture but I brush it off. Because to check in for your flight, you have to check in by yourself.

 

Female MC_1=that’s right! Oh there is something wrong.

 

Male MC_1= Does it mean she is not flying tonight?

 

Female MC_2= She is hiding something.

 

“So I guess this is our goodbye,”

 

“We are not going to meet for another three weeks right?” Ara said while looking down to her feet.

 

“I’m gonna miss you so much. Thanks for the kiss. Can I have some more?” Kris gesture towards his cheeks.

 

“Okay I’m leaving. My manager is calling me,” Ara started to walk away but Kris pull her back to his side.

 

“Yah, are you going to leave me just like that?” Kris barked.

 

Ara chuckled and shakes his head.

 

“Let’s hug,” Kris said while pulling her into his arms end enveloped her into a tight hug. “Don’t go watching another idol and falls for them,”

 

Ara nodded and Kris finally let her go but still holding her hand. “You are really leaving huh?”

 

Ara nodded and slowly started to lose the grip on her hand. “Bye duizhang,”

 

“Bye jagiya,” Kris said while still not letting her go.

 

“Yah, we are still going to meet in Korea,” Ara blushed.

 

Female MC_1= He call her jagiya!!

 

Both Male MC_1 and Female MC_1 high-fived each other.

 

Female MC_2= What is duijang?

 

GD= It is leader in Mandarin.

 

“Byebye. Take care. Duizhang you have to let go my hand now. Please send my love and sorry to everyone” Ara said.

 

Kris mouthed “Saranghae”

 

Ara stared at him in pure utter shock then she make a love sign over her head and Kris did the same.

 

Male MC_1= he mouthed saranghae!

 

Female MC_1= he finally did.

 

Male MC_2= *did a love sign over his head*.

 

Female MC_2= smack a pillow over his chest. Stop dreaming you pabo.

 

GD=She drop this details too. Oh she is going to get it from me. *playfully balling his fist*

 

 

Kris finally let her go and stay until she is gone from his eyes. “Ah I’m really gonna miss her.” He said to the camera when he walks back to his car.

 

Interview

Kris= It finally hit me that we are not going to meet each other for three weeks because of my hectic schedules when she is finally gone. I first plan for her to meet the SM family at the concert and I even plan with Tao and Chen so we could do something for her when she is sitting on the front row. Special fanservice for her but I guess things just happen.