Phone call

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

DOUBLE UPDATES. THROW HOT ASIAN GUYS. One comment for next chapter. TQVM :D

 

 

Ara fiddled with her phone as she sat on the edge of the bed. Should she call or not. Then her phone ringing with Kris rap part in Two Moons indicating incoming call. Dara unnie flashed at the screen of her handphone.

 

“Unnie!” She cooed.

“Ara, how are you? I heard you got fever?” Dara asked.

Ara chuckled. “ I’m okay now. I see you and GD hyung already on cool term, uhm like hundredth time again?”

“ Yah, shut up.”

“ Sure I’ll send him back to be by your side. Okay?”

“Aishh. I heard you and Kris fight again. This time for real?”

“Unnie. For real? But we are better now”

Dara sighed. “ Kris is a nice guy you know. He endured everything. He is a keeper,”

“ I know, I know. That’s why he is my ultimate bias”

“Pfft. Bias again. This delusional fan feeling.”

“Unnie~”

“ Get your feeling together. Compile it and rearrange, defragment it. Do whatever it takes and stop lying to yourself. Stop denying because it will only hurt you more,”

“ Unnie, your words. I feel like M-16 being shot towards me.”

“ Smart girl, I think you understand. Oh Cheondung wanted to talk to you,”

“Unnie, ask him to call me instead of using your handphone. I’m hanging up,” Ara playfully teased. Then she heard Cheondung scream, “Yah, don’t hang up yet. Fine, I’ll used my own phone”

 

“Unnie, I’ll make sure to send off GD tonight.”Ara said.

“Okay you already promised right?”

“Neh. Aigoo, you already missed him right. Okey take care unnie. Pyong,” She make kisses sounds then hang up.

 

After a few seconds, Cheondung/Dongie name flashes on her handphone screen.

“ That was really quick Thunder-shi? You really missed me right?”

“ Neh jagiya. I really miss you,”

“Ah my ear. That tickles.”

“Jagiya jagi. “

“Yah, I’m married” Ara said while lying on back flat on the bed.

“On screen only. You and him always fight,”

“His name is Kris, Dongie”

“ He took you away from me but I still has chance right, right?”

Ara could sense his playful smile even across the sea. “Yeah, yeah”

 

“Really? Ara, I’ll treat you better than him. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Mwoya. Yah this joke should stop right now okay?”  Ara said while slowly closing her eyes, as she feels bit sleepy.

 

“ I never joke. You are the one always act oblivious towards my feeling Cho Ara,”

“Cheondung-ah”

“I’ll pursue you until you fell for me Ara. I am a very determined person.”

“Cheondung-ah, I’m tired. Can I have my beauty sleep now? Please”

“ Aish this girl. I’m letting you go like this because I like you okay. If other girls doing this to me, I would say goodbye straight away.”

“ Really? Then go on pursue other girl who will never go tired. Go on and do it,” Ara said. She actually sounded jealous.

“ You are being jealous by bit. Ah my heart. My heart is going to burst from this.”

“ Y-yah yah yah,” Ara stuttered.

“ Arasso jagi. You need your beauty sleep. Don’t hang up, I’ll hang up when I hear you snore,”

“Yyahhh, I don’t snore!!”

“ Only that’s right. You don’t snore, you only sleep talked.” He teased.

“Cheondongie-“

“Neh jagi”

“I’m hanging up” Ara quickly hangs up before she hear his reply.

 

Ara and Cheondung knew each other from Dara. Then they became friends and got closer after they both acted in drama as a couple. Yes, the shipping couple sails after that. Their chemistry sells well until they both acted again together for a cf. Acting oblivious to Cheondung’s feelings is what she do best. Cheondung constantly calling her jagi until she doesn’t know when he is being playful or when he is being truthful. Well after the WGM show, she thought Cheondung already get tired of her and give up the feelings. Well turn out it only fired up Cheondung’s competitive strikes.

 

As she started to doze off, she was awaken by a bounce on her bed. Without opening her eyes, she said “GD hyung go on and buy plane ticket to Korea tonight. I already promised Dara unnie just now,”

 

“I’m already did bought. I just came to say goodbye”

 

She swears she could sense GD is playfully smirking with that replied. "Bye hyung, see you in Korea"

 

 

A/R: Guiseeeeee, I miss updating again. Sorry. Haihh. Please dont kill me and stay with me. And silent readers please comment, even if it like "I'm upset with you author. How could you update as you wish". Sorry again. Mianhae. *throw hot asian guys* Btw, have you see Growl MV. I was screaming like a mad woman who lost her puppy when Kris came close to the camera and start grabbing the camera. I was like KRIS YOU ARE INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE. *delusional yes I know*.

 

Btw, I decided that Cheondung should be the rival. I wanted to used anyone from Big Bang but I feel for Cheondung aka Thunder, Dara 's little brother. I watched Nail Shop Paris and I was like Yahh Thunder since when you act like that. Excuse me I dont know MBLAQ well. He was cute that I was considering giving him punches. LOL. Btw, go and watch Nail Shop Paris if you got free time to kill. It is bit by different by any show but it wasnt that addicting. I like the story as the story has different plot in each episode so like many kind of characters come in. Oh and I feel for Kay. This is him, Song Jae Rim. I have for tall guy, coughKRIScough.