Pouring hearts Part 2 *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

He took my hand and I followed him. Sight of tombstones everywhere. Some are still in good condition with fresh flowers on it; some look like it has been abandoned for years. I shivered as my eyes wandered around. I tugged his hand for attention. “Hyung,” Strangely I feel familiar with this surrounding. My mother graveyard.

 

GD smiled softly and brings me closer to him until he could hugs my shoulders. “ Please trust me”

 

I looked into his eyes. I could see his eyes being caring and scared at the same time. Like Kris’s eyes when he confront me this morning. Aishh why am I thinking about him again!! I nodded halfheartedly.

 

Finally we stopped in front of four tombstones. One of it is where her biological mother lies.

“Let's talk of graves, of worms, and epitaphs;

Make dust our paper and with rainy eyes
Write sorrow on the bosom of the earth,
Let's choose executors and talk of wills” 
― William ShakespeareRichard II

In loving memory of Lee Soo Jung (1960-1995) A wonderful wife and mother.

 

 "Death is the golden key that opens the palace of Eternity."-Jon Milton        

                        In loving memory of Lee Kyung Lim (1958-2011) A great husband, father and a friend.

 

 

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "What seem to us but dim funeral tapers may be heaven's distant lamps"

                        Rest peacefully dear Wang  Wei Tee (1962-2011) A beautiful wife, mother and a friend.

 

 

 

W.S. Abbott wrote, "Beyond is the infinite morning of a day without tomorrow."

Wang Lao Kiat (1988-2011). Beloved by family, cherished by friends.

 

Without knowingly, my eyes already pouring tears. GD help me to sit down. Again, I feel my world shatters. The reality finally slapped me in the face. When Uncle Xing tell me what happen to them, it didn’t me hit this hard. And seeing proves in front of my face, I clutched my chest. I can a slight pain throbbing in my chest. I gripped against GD cloth and he hug me tighter. He my hair. After the longest time, I finally managed to stop crying somehow.

 

“Hyung *hic. Can you leave *hic me for couple of hic minutes. I wanted to *hic be alone with them. *hic.” I said between hiccups.

 

“Are you sure? I” He asked worryingly.

 

I nodded. “Please,” I squeaked.

 

After GD leave, I gain courage and stare at the four tombs. “How could *hic you leave me *hic without saying goodbye? How could *hic you three? At least *hic goodbyes?” I don’t know how long I’ve been crying. Flashback replay itself in my mind. The time when it just three of us, my real mum, my dad and me. We don’t have that much but it was enough.

My dad went into new business and he found my stepmum, his first love. My dad getting busy. My mum started to fall sick and she attempted suicide. My dad and stepmum got married. Us four, my dad, my stepmum, Lao gege and me. We were happy and I don’t know how and when stepmum treat me wrong.

 

“Get out from this house, you thief. You are just like your mother. She steals MY husband from me. Your mother is a thief. Get out from this house your insolent child. I take care of you since you mother died. And this is HOW you repay me? This is how you repay me your insolent child.” Your stepmom slapped you a couple of times as you continue to hug her leg.

 

“Make it stop. Ma, I’m innocent I love you.” I whispered outloud. I hate this feeling. I hate being weak. I hate it when tears are coming out but I just can’t control it.

 

Kris’s POV

 

-We are on the way to cemetery- GD hyung

 

I clutched my handphone tightly as I sat the message. Then, I saw Lay’s name light up my handphone.

 

“Hey whats up?” I said to him.

“Ge, where are you now?” I heard his voice echoed.

“ I’m running some errands. What’s up?” I shifted my other leg to other leg.

 

“ You are with Ara jie right?”

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Why are you doing this? I don’t like the way she is treating you. Stop whatever you are doing Ge,”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“Ge, she treated you harshly this morning and yet you are still there to be by your side. “

 

“She is not in her right mind. I somewhat crossed the line too,” I ran my hand across my hair, frustrated.

 

“Are you too? I think you too. Just keep it professional. You might have crossed the line, but does she have to slap you only because you are right? You don’t have to go that far to do this for your friend,”

 

“If you are in her shoes, I would do the same.”

 

“Really Ge? You would do the same for me? Are you sure about that?”

 

“I wouldn’t abandon you guys, EXO. Never.”

 

“So if I has to ask you to choose between us and Ara Jie..”

 

“ Don’t talk rubbish. You both are important for me. Ara and EXO,” I cut him off. I sighed then continued, “Look I got to go. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. And Lay don’t forget to take your medicine from manager hyung. I gotta go. Bye,” I sighed again.

 

Ara or EXO. Both are my friends. I felt my heart pinched a little when I claim that Ara is a friend to me. Lee Ara, what you have done to me?

 

I quickly boarded a taxi and asked to taxi driver to follow the car that GD and Ara is in. Well, to cut the stories short I asked around after I left Ara’s hotel. (Kris totally forgot the slap incident) When I got out from the hotel, I meet with G-Dragon and I managed to convince to him to help me to find Ara’s deceased family.

 

Well he kinda asked around with his wide network and of course with help of mine too. We finally found where Ara’s family was buried in. I wanted to go the photoshoot and tell her immediately but GD hyung stopped me.

 

Its probably the best since after our heated discussion this morning. I went home after that and well Lay who normally didn’t realized his surrounding noticed my red cheek and effortlessly me what happen. Well he was mad I know because he didn’t said anything and just went straight to his room.

 

Ah, I missed her already. Mwo? I mentally knocked myself in the head for this. Suddenly my heartbeat races a little bit faster at the thought of missing her.

 

The taxi stopped a bit far from the GD’s car. I waited until both of them went out from the car. I flinched a little when I saw Ara comfortably take GD’s hand getting out of the car. Unknowingly, I clenched my fist. My heart is hurt. I wonder why? I shook my head off the thought and follow both of them with distance.

 

She looks better, her face isn’t that pale anymore. Her white-salt skin radiate against skin, her hair is grows longer and it rested against her small shoulders. The heck? Kris Wu get yourself together. This is not the time to do this. I can’t help it man. I’m her fan? Really just fan? Friend? Fan-friend? Fran?

 

I watched as Ara suddenly tugged GD’s hand. He looked at her. Wait, why is he looking at Ara like that? I don’t feel good about this.

 

I heard she said “Hyung,”

 

GD smiled and said  “ Trust me,” Geez, very drama-like.

 

They keep walking until they arrived in front of her deceased family’s tomb.  They both talked for a while then GD walked away. I waved my hand at him as he saw me. GD smiled and walk towards me.

 

“I’m heading back to my car for a while. I’ll wait you both there,” He said and patted my shoulder. I nodded.

“And by the way, please be soft on her. I’m sorry to put this burden on you Kris,”

 

“It’s okey. I considered her as my friend ,”  I smiled. Then, I saw GD smirked as he saw my response. Did I said something weird?

 

“Okay if you said so, Kris.” With that he walk away.

 

I glanced at GD then divert my attention back to Ara. Can I go to her now? I touched my cheek suddenly feel the pain. She is sobbing and hiccupping too. I slowly walked to her and sat beside her. She hasn’t realized me until I scoot closer to her and our arm touched.

 

I could feel she jumped a little at the contact. She glanced at me sideways then quickly looked away. She raised her jacket up to her nose then with her free hand she covered up her eyes. She peeks at me through the slits between her fingers.

 

“Why *hic ?” She squeaked.

 

I glanced at her and asked, “ Do you need a shoulder, a hug or something? I” I opened up my arms.

 

She stared at me for a while then sits with back-facing me. She continued to sob and buried her face between her arms. Her knee is rested against her chest. I sighed. What should I do with this girl? I resisted myself from backhugging her because I’m afraid she will run away.

 

I shifted closer to her until my back comes in contact with her back. Again, she jumped a little. “ At least let me do this. I’m here” I can feel she freeze for a while then continue crying.

 

For half and an hour or more, we both stayed in silent. I yawned, as I feel a bit sleepy. I massaged my own neck then I feel she tugged softly my shirt in the back. I wanted to turn and face her then I heard she said,“Stay.”

 

 I nodded. I waited for her response for while then I heard she sniffed and said, “Why are you *sniff here, How did you *sniff know?”

 

“Well, when you were busy with photoshoot, GD and me was busy with something else,” I said.

 

“Ehm, tt-thanks,” She whispered between her sniff.

 

“Your welcome. That’s what friend for right?”

 

“Eung,”

 

“Can I turn around now?” I asked.

 

“Eung,” She said and sniffed again.

 

I slowly turn her and she was covering her face with her jacket up to her nose. I chuckled at the sight. Her eyes go bigger and her eyebrows scrunched up. She softly slapped my arm.

 

“You looked cute,” I muttered.

 

She raised her jacket until it covered up her whole face.  Then, I heard she grunts. After that, she lowers her jacket up to her nose again. “ I want to said sorry. For uhm slapping your face. I’m sorry. Everything was right”

 

“Hum?”

 

“Everything you said about me. Every single thing,” She muttered.

 

“ Look, I wanted to apologize too. I provoked you and I guess I’m at fault too. So, sorry for the provocation,” I muttered and placed my feet against hers.

 

She playfully pushed my feet down and rested her feet on mine. “Do you got time?”

 

I nodded and waited patiently until she continued.

 

“My stepmum wasn’t the nice person in the world. My stepbrother Lao gege. H-he only t-treat me g-good when my stepmum isn’t around. I-I got a-abused by my stepmum nearly everyday but I never grew to hate her. My father didn’t know that. Until one day, Lao gege send Hyowon hyung and me to Canada. “

 

I stared at her and she slowly wipes her tears with her back of her hand. I took her free hand and intertwined it with mine. I squeeze it softly. “Are you sure you want to continue?”

 

She nodded. “Y-you d-deserved to know after everything you has done for me. In Canada, we both live in with my grandmother. I was happy with Hyowon hyung there. Hyowon hyung work as a photographer there, part-time after school. And he took a picture of me. YG appa who was vacationing in Canada invited us to be part of YG family. We both decided to move to Korea after my grandmother died. And I n-never see my family until now. “ She shifted her gaze towards the three tomb. She looks vulnerable.

 

I stay silent, as I don’t know what to response. Her mother must have physically abused her badly that Lao had to sent them away.

 

She shifted her attention back to me. She sniffed and squeezes my hand. “Thanks really.  I’m really thankful towards to you. I don’t know how should I repay you. I-i”

 

“Treat me nicely,” I commanded.

 

“Eung?”

 

“Treat me better please. I really sincerely wanted to be your friends even after our show come to an end,” I squeeze her hand.

 

She glanced at her feet then looked back at me. “ I’ll try.  I will,”

 

I smiled, “ Do you want to go back?”

 

She nodded. I quickly stand up and help she stand up. I touched her neck and her forehead. “ You still have fever a bit. How are you feeling? Can you walk back to the car?”

 

“ Yes,”

 

I smiled and lead her with our hands still intertwined.

 

“I never hate my stepmother. Maybe even because even she treated me badly, she never sends me away or dumps me anywhere. I never get to say goodbye to my family,”

 

I nodded. We walked back to GD’s car in comfortable silent. I waved at GD who was leaning against his car playing his handphone.

 

“Going back?” GD asked.

 

We both glanced at each other and nodded simultaneously.

 

“Geez, you guys look like a real couple to me,” He said while eye-ing Ara’s hand in mine.

 

“Go back to Dara unnie then,” She said while trying to free hands from mine. I gripped tightly to . She glared at me and I glared back.

 

GD smirked then move to the front passenger seat leaving us two behind passenger seat. “Oh Kris, let me send you back to your hotel okay?” He said before entering the car.

 

I nodded. I opened the door for her with my free hand and she came inside. My phone rings. I picked up the phone and manager’s name on the screen.

 

“Hyung, I’m on my way back,”

 

“Good. Are you on taxi?”

 

“GD hyung decide to send me back,”

 

“Please ask GD-shi to drop you at the café nearby the hotel. I don’t want create any unwanted attention.”  My manager commanded.

 

“But hyung.”

 

“He will understand. I’ll meet you at the café so it won’t look that suspicious,”

 

“Hyung!” I whined.

 

“Do as I say Kris Wu,” With that he hand up the phone.

 

I sighed. Ara squeezes my hand. I cleared my throat and ,”Ah erh GD hyung can you drop me at the café nearby to the hotel. I wanted to buy bubbletea for my members,”

 

“Okay.” GD said.

 

“Do you need help with buying that? For all your members, you might need extra hand?”Ara asked.

 

“My manager going there too, uhm to help me,”

 

Ara nodded and again we back to the comfortable silent. I didn’t realize her hands got free from mine but I’m aching to hold her hand. After 15 minutes, we arrived at the café.

 

“GD hyung, thanks for the ride.”

 

“No sweat. It’s the least I can do for you after what you have done for my stubborn dongsaeng,” GD looked back at me.

 

“Uhm I’ll be going,” I said to Ara. She stared at me and nodded. Her eyes looked sad.

 

I pulled her for a quick hug and patted her head. “Be strong okay,” I said to her. When I feel she nodded against my chest, I pulled apart. A faint tinge pink creeping to her cheek. Cute.