Birthday bloopers *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

You Lee Ara, Korean-Chinese-Canadian the nation little doll has turned from actress/model into idol. Your debut was anticipated by many netizen, as they adored you for you doll, petite figure with big doe eyes. You debut with cute and hyper song, ‘Like You, Like You attract was well received and loved by many netizen. YG decided to promote you with a repackage album, ‘Stand Up’. ‘Stand Up’ gives off a hip hop vibe, with CL and G-Dragon singing the song with you.

 

“Take it, one two three” The dance coach said.

 

You and G-Dragon followed while CL singing the rap. Some of other YG backup dancers follow the dance to.

 

“Swag to side, to side. Spin and stop. Pose” The dance coach said.

In the end, other backup dance crowded behind you, G-Dragon and CL.

 

“We are done” The dance coach said.

 

You clapped and bowed to everyone. “Thank you for you hardwork. Gamsahamnida . See you tomorrow guys”

 

Everyone leave the room except you, G-Dragon and CL. You looked at your handphone and suddenly have the brightest idea (well, not really). “Hyung, unnie. Let’s take a selca” You squeal just to make them annoyed.

 

“Sure sure” G-Dragon and CL chorused.

 

You chuckled evilly. You take a selca then post in on your twitter with a caption ‘what more to do on my birthday? Practice of course’

 

You clicked send as you see the clock struck twelve.  “Happy Birthday Ara” G-Dragon said while squating beside you.

 

“Thanks hyung” You smiled to G-Dragon. “No gift for me?” You joked. Birthday celebration never gets around to you since you were little.  Though being the only child, you rarely get to celebrate with your parents because they just too damn busy with their bussiness in Taiwan. Only when later you late granny brings you to Canada with her after your father died and your mother remarried, you managed to celebrate your birthday with happiness.

 

“You will get it later. By the way, why you never call me oppa?” G-Dragon asked you the hardest question that you would ever answered.

 

The truth is you, the first word Korean word that you learn is oppa but you never go around using it. And you can only called Hyowon oppa, your neighbour back in Canada oppa since he first request you called him that. well of course before you realised your friend goes gugu gaga over the word oppa of their idol boyband, you get itch when you say the word oppa.

 

“Well” You scratch your not itchy chin.

 

“Please call me oppa once. For your birthday sake” G-Dragon pouted. CL rolled her eyes at that.

 

“Ohppaahh” You said in the weirdest tone ever which give off a creepy sasaeng fan feeling.

 

“Just one simple word and you can’t do it” G-Dragon suddenly stand and stomped his feet. He glared at you then walked out the practice room.

 

“Chaerin Unnie” You said. Mwo, what the heck just happened?

 

CL looked at you apologetically and followed G-Dragon’s lead. “I’ll be back” She said reassuringly.

 

You quickly packed up your things and leave the practice room. When you walk out, you were greeted with total darkness. Why it is so dark? YG papa didn’t pay the electric bill is it?

 

You feel a tap on your shoulder and you turned back. You got slapped over a cake on the face. “Mwo.” You yelled. “ Uhm, the cake is delicious” You said while you the cream on your upper lips.

 

“Happy birthday” CL, G-Dragon and Seungri screamed. Behind them was a whole bunch of camera, and staff that you didn’t recognised.

 

“Geez, thanks. Nice way to great the nation with my cake face” You said while continue the cream on your face.

 

“I told you she would have this reaction” Seungri said.

 

“GD hyung getting angry was part of the show too?” You asked G-Dragon. G-Dragon nodded shamely.

 

“That is like the lamest prank ever,” You said. CL helps you wipe the cream cake off your face.

 

“ It is panda’s idea” G-Dragon point to Seungri.

 

“What? This is how the variety show works,” Seungri said proudly.

 

You rolled your eyes. “Oh well, anyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Ara, the birthday girl” You waved and bowed to the camera.

 

“Come one. We got cake to cut. I’m hungry” CL said while bringing a red velvet cake topped with strawberry to the practice room.

 

Its Ara’s birthday,

We got to prank her,

Its Ara’s birthday,

We got to partay.

 

Seungri rapped terribly. “My ear is bleeding hyung” You .

“ I tried my best. Oh well, blew the candle and make a wish” Seungri said.

 

You closed your eyes. I hope everything goes well for me in 2012. Oh, for YG family too. You opened your eyes and blew the candle.

 

“Saengil chukahae Ara” CL said and give you a pink envelope.

 

“Please tell me this is some kind of salon coupon. Haven’t had it for days” You said gleefully.

 

“No ppabo. This is the haeelaheetu,” Seungri said.

 

You laughed at his fail English and slowly opened the pink envelope. “ Or is this some kind of mission so I can get my gift?” You joked.

 

“This IS your gift” G-Dragon said excitedly.

 

CONGRATULATION LEE ARA-SHI FOR BECOMING THE NEW COUPLE OF WE GOT MARRIED SEASON 4.

AS THE NEW COUPLE, YOU WILL MEET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND BEFORE YOUR COMEBACK STAGE TOMORROW

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF WGM :)

YOU WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A TALL FELLOW DUIZHANG.

P/S:  SAENGIL CHUKAHAE

 

You stared and reread the letter again. The words just managed to dance in front of you happily until CL shook your shoulder.

 

“Earth to Ara” CL said.

 

“ Wait, this is not the kind of reaction I am waiting. You said she would be jumping and started to call me oppa”G-Dragon pouted and glared at Seungri.

 

You rolled your eyes on that. “Geez, I thought we are done with that. This is another prank right. Bajayo?” You asked them.

 

The three of them stared at you waiting for your next reaction. Seungri took a step back. He might be afraid that you will get him later.

 

“Thanks. Ah no, let me redo that. Yeayyy, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I’m going to get married. Yeayyy” You said while mockingly jumped around them. The camera crew stared at you like you lost my mind. “Hyungs unnie, why are not happy with me?” You said while putting your arms over G-Dragon’s and CL’s shoulders.

 

Then, the four of you started to make a circle and jumped around. “ Yeah, our dongsaeng is getting married” G-Dragon squeal.

 

“My plan worked. I’m such a genius at this” Seungri said. After that tiring jumping, the four of you rolling on the floor laughing like buffaloes.

 

After you four settled down and calmed down, the WGM pd ask you four to deliver message to your future husband.

 

“ Anyeonghaseyo. Choneun Lee Ara imnida. I’m one third Korean-Chinese-Canadian if that helps” You said and bowed.

 

When you started to fidget, CL patted your back. “ Yah, stand up straight. Please take care of our dongsaeng well. Xiexie” CL said.

 

“You should be talking in full chinese so he can understand Chaerin-ah” G-Dragon said.

 

“Should I?”CL asked.

 

“Mwo, he is Chinese” You asked.

 

“Tajiahao, wo de GD. Please take care of my dongsaeng well since you are older or else” G-Dragon smile evilly.

 

“So, he is Chinese and older than me?” You blurted out.

 

“ Yah, you are not supposed to give more clue” Seungri elbowed G-Dragon.

 

“Shouldn’t I?” G-Dragon tilted his head.

 

“Anyhow anywhere. I am BB Seungri. You both can thank me later for this” Seungri said in full English.

 

“So, he is Chinese, older than me and can speak English well” You scratch your not itchy chin.

 

G-Dragon elbowed Seungri’s stomach. “Yah, you are not supposed to give more clue”

 

So childish these two. Chinese, older than you and can understand/speak English well. That somehow narrowed your choice personally to one guy because you simply his die-hard fan, EXO-M Kris. But it couldn’t be right? It is just to good to be true.

 

 

You clapped and bowed as you finish performing “Stand Up. “Thank you everyone. You have worked hard” You bowed to the staff and the fan that chant ‘Ara jjang’.  Somehow your ‘husband’ just managed to come late for your first date. Somehow you are relieved because you kind of afraid meeting him before your stage, it might ruin it all. Or will it?

 

“You look dissappointed?” G-Dragon asked you go off the stage.

 

“I don’t. Pfft, he is even late on our first date,” you scoffed.

 

“So, you accepted the fact you are married now?” CL asked playfully.

 

“Do I even have a choice?” You asked playfully and poked CL’s waist.

 

You sighed as you saw WGM staff is crowding in front of your waiting room.

 

“Sorry for keeping you waiting” You bowed to staff.

 

“Ah, it should be us that apologising. We are most sorry that K-Kri cough your husband is late. It is just his schedule got extend. “ The pd-nim said. You shook your head coolly indicating it is okay. “Please wired Ara-shi, CL-shi and G-Dragon-shi guys,” The pd-nim said to his staff.

 

“ You really are going to thank me later” G-Dragon said.

 

“Oh well, here goes nothing” You winked to the camera. You take a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

 

Someone dazzled your sight, tall with dirty blonde hair in a black jacket and brown trousers. . You cursed silently and wishing the inner fangirl you wouldn’t come out.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m EXO-M Kris. I’m your husband” Kris said coolly and bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Achoo. I’m Lee achoo Ara.” You suddenly sneezed. You wondered why you couldn’t stop sneezing. Then, you saw it. He was holding a bouquet of red roses. He technically shoved it to your face.

 

“Ah, achoo. Get it out. I’m aller -achoo –gic to it. Achoo” You pinched your noses.

 

“M-mianhaneyo. M-mollayo” Kris said nervously.

 

“Well now you achoo know it” You said in tone.

 

“We are going for a proper date after this. I’ll wait for you outside” He suddenly changes his attitude and walked out the room.

 

“So achoo rude” You stared at the back of him.

 

“No, he is trying to be nice. He excused himself because some of the spore might stuck to his shirt” CL said while sitting on a chair.

 

“ Oh well. Achoo” You wiped your nose. Your coordi noona quickly spray some odor-free perfume to cover up the rose’s smell.

 

“Hyung, mwoya” You poked G-Dragon’s arm. “Why you pick him?”

G-Dragon. “What, waeeee. I thought you are his died-hard fan” G-Dragon stared at you.

 

“Well, I was happy by just being his fan” You took a chair beside CL. You closed your eyes while your make up stylist removed your make up.

 

“Oh come on. Just enjoy this please” G-Dragon said in pleaded tone.

 

“What if I fall for him for real?” You muttered.

 

“Then don’t” CL muttered lowly just enough for you and her to listen.

 

 

 

“Have fun dongsaeng. “ CL said.

 

“By the way, you are most welcome” G-Dragon squeal.

 

You got out from the waiting room and you saw Kris was leaning against the wall.

 

“ You change your cloth?” You asked Kris. He is now wearing red jacket.

 

“I don’t want you to get sick” He said while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

 

“ Too bad you already did. Achoo” You sneezed again. "You did look good in black" You muttered lowly.

 

 

" I know" He muttered back. You just smirked at him.

 

“Ah, urm. I’m sorry just now. For being late, for flowers, for everything” He bowed 90’degrees.

 

“Oh well, it already happen. It can’t be help” You said while leading the way.

 

“So” He said.

 

“So where is our date?” You cut him off in a y way. Maybe you still pissed about just now, or maybe you are just fighting off your inner fangirl.

 

He gives you-don’t-have-to-be-such-a- face. “We are going to a coffee shop” He said and started to lead the way.

 

“But I’m hungry” You muttered childishly and patted your stomach.

 

“They do served proper food in that coffee shop too,” He said without glancing at you.

 

You scoffed and followed his lead. Outside, many fans that are already waiting for him and you started to scramble around you and Kris.

 

“Kris oppa, sign here”

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here? With her?”

 

“Kris oppa, I will report to Tao oppa about this!!”

 

“ Ara unnie, congratz on your comeback”

 

“Ara unnie, are you dating Kris oppa? Omona”

 

Fan screamed here and there. Somehow he just walked through them coolly without a sign of disturbed. “Ah, thank you for you support” You bowed. Eventhough your manager help you to get through, his back started to disperse from your sight.

 

“Ah, thank you. I will enjoy this” You said while taking a lunchbox from a fan. “Kris, wait for me” You said loudly. “Very nice of him. Tschh” You looked down and keep walking.

 

Suddenly, a hand grapsed your arm and pulled you closer. You raised your head and look into Kris’s brown eyes. “Come on” He said.

 

He pulled you towards his chest and hugged you with one hand. “What do you think you are doing?” You blushed and poked his arm.

 

“Your welcome” He said while pushing through the crowd.

 

You two managed to get in the WGM van and in the van, he is still holding your hand.

 

“Kris-shi” You asked him.

 

“Humm” he said while looking outside.

 

“You are still holding my hand” You .

 

“Waeyo, andwaeyo?” He said and glancing at you. He smirked as you looked away avoiding his gaze, then he let go your hand. You sighed and feel your heartbeat. It was thumping crazily when you first saw him in the waiitng room.

 

Forgetting that the camera is still rolling, you two sit in silent for a while. “The camera is still on” The pd-nim hissed low.

 

“Next time, we are going to date in spa” He said, more like order tone.

 

“Says who?” You poked his arm.

 

“Says me” He double poked my arm.

 

“What if I don’t what to” You triple poked his arm.

 

“Your skin looks unhealthy. It NEED spa” He poked your cheek.

 

You slapped away his finger. “Sure, whatever” You said and glanced at the outside. Seriously, in YG they should start class on variety show. Now, I have no idea what to talk about.

 

“So, I heard you are my fan” He said and looked at you.

 

“Well, I was” You said and turned your attention to him.

 

He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Well, now I’m your wifey” You joked.

 

He just stared at you. Probably waiting for you to continue.

 

“ Ayyo waddup Krease” You blurted out before you could help yourself.

 

The interview.

Pd=So, how did it go Kris-shi, your first meeting?

Kris=It went well. *Laugh

Pd= =.=

Kris= Ara-shi, ay wazzup. *Laugh. This is going to be so much fun.

 

Pd= Ara-shi, are you okay?

Ara=*facepalm Why did I do that?

Pd= *raised shoulders

Ara= GD hyung, it is your entire fault. *Point forefinger to the screen. So much for haeelaheetu. It is highlight hyung. *facepalm

A/N: Finally, I learn how to put pictures on my page. I'm so yesterday, I know. Hehee. Oh, my first dear susciber dubiousrae, (Yes, I did it) please enjoy this. I hope you don't mind I change the music theme. btw, do you know how put video on this page? thanks.

*throw confetti for reading. Comments are loved.