I need you baby baby baby, you got me going crazy.

I need you baby baby baby

I watched as the girls in my class swoon as BAP Bang Yong Guk and Himchan come into our class. Finally, he and Himchan come back to class after 7 month of promoting BAP after their debut. Why I am not fangirling over? Bang Yong Guk is like basically my neighbour like for ten years. And to add the fact, I know those two idiot before they became a trainee just decrease the my fangirling side. Geez, who not fangirl over them. They always look cool on stage and manage to release three single in their debut year.

I never know Bang Yong Guk could have been this cool. I mean I know him before he hit his puberty years and yes thats where he got his super y husky voice. Did I just say y? Aishh. Must decrease this fangirl side. I glance at Bang Yong Guk and Himchan hoping they would notice me. Only Himchan noticed me then he smile and waved at me. Then, he patted Yongguk's shoulder and pointed at me.

I waved back and Yongguk only glanced at me and smirked. Geez, would he died for a smile. Himchan quickly sat beside me but Yongguk suddenly pull Himchan and put him away. Then, he calmly sat beside me and sitted Himchan beside him. I decided to ignore him as usual and takes my notes.

Then, I feel something was poking my arm. I turned towards him, "Muoya?"

"Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" Yongguk teased me.

"What do you want?"

"I can't see what prof writing in front"

"So?"

" Remove your hand so I can copy yours now" He said.

"Aishh" I bitted my lips and remove my hand anyway since I dont want to be angry for simple things.

I was sure he can read my notes well but he has just decrease the distance between us and complain that my handwriting is so small and he cant see it well. He keep coming closer until I can actually smell his fragrance and feel on his breathing on my cheek. He keep bumping our arms together saying my arms it is so big and it is blocking my notes.

"You can look at Himchan if you want to" I hissed.

He smirked and glanced at Himchan. I looked at Himchan and saw he was flirting with some girls.

I sighed and let him copy my notes. Seriously, my heart just thumping like madly at this distance.

I glad the class was over and I quickly pack up my things.

"Yah, Hyeri. Why your face is red? Are you sick?" Himchan asked.

Definite genius Himchan. I didnt realised I was blushing all this time and I glance at the smirking Yongguk. "Your face is really red. Do you have fever?" Yongguk said and playfully feel my forehead with his hand.

I slapped his hand away then, I stomped at his feet and just screamed "Yah"

When I was leaving both of them behind me, I heard Himchan said, "Hyung, you again right?"

"Yeah, I was bored." I heard he said.

I gritted my teeth and hissed low, "So, Im just your plaything like everyday"

~~~~~~~

I walk to the cafetaria as I had one hour break before the next class. There, I walk towards my bestfriend duo, Soyeon and Jiyeon. Both of them is twin. "Yeon-ah" I pouted and quickly pull a seat beside Jiyeon. Then, I lay my head on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Waeyo Hyeri-ah" Soyeon asked me.

"Bang is back. Himchan too" I said monochantly.

"Really? I miss him" Soyoen said.

"Bang teased you?" Jiyeon said calmly without looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm just his plaything. Whatever. I'm hungry" I said and raised my head. Then, I saw Yongguk and Himchan was walking towards our table. I quickly looked away. Five of us is classmate but this morning class Jiyeon and Soyeon didnt take it. So, every Wednesday morning I have to face Yongguk torturing me and Himchan is not helping with me.

"Yongguk oppa, Himchan. You are back. I missed you both. Come sit here Yongguk oppa" Soyeon quickly pull a chair beside her and Yongguk naturally beside her. Himchan took a chair beside me as he know Jiyeon dont really like him. Heck Jiyeon dont even like Yongguk. 

"Oppa, are you hungry?"Soyeon asked Yongguk. Seriously, Yongguk and Himchan is just older one year than us but she only call Yongguk oppa but not Himchan. Jiyeon and I looked at each other and rolled eyes. This is the only side that I dont like about Soyeon.

Yongguk shook his head at Soyeon's question. "Wae, if I'm hungry. Would you take food for me?" He teased the forever clueless Soyeon. Soyeon quickly nodded. Yes, all four of us know she is crushing on Yongguk but herself. I glanced at Himchan and saw he was secretly chuckling.

Then, he locked eyes with Jiyeon who was glaring because laughing at her sister, he quickly stopped and looked away.

"Ah, I'm hungry. Wait for me okay Yeon-ah" I stand up and seriously it wasnt an excuse to listen to Soyeon's babytalk to Yongguk. I went to the food section to grabbed some apples and chicken cheese sandwich.

"Well, someone is hungry" He whispers to my ear.

"" I said and nearly dropped my food tray. "Seriously Yongguk, you do not lost contact with us over 7 months and act like nothing ever happened."

"Babe, you are mad about that 7 months? You know I'm busy with our debut" He said and grabbed some fruits and put on his food tray.

"Yeah, I know. But doesnt it kill you to just call me or sms for like 5 minutes." I said without turning my back.

"I'll pay"Yongguk said as I put my food tray on the counter and got out his money

"No thanks" I pulled out my money from my purse.

"Don't be stubborn. I know you havent had your breakfast" He said and paid our food. When I was going back to our table, he pulled me back.

I raised my eyebrow at his action.

"Lets walk to class together" He said and finally smiled for me.

I sighed and I followed him. I know I could never get mad at him for long.

"So, I'm sorry about not contacting you guys for 7 months. You already know we have three singles released this year right" He said

I nodded.

"And I really wanted to be good and make things right for my member. And yeah, I'm jerk. Mian. Hit me" He offered his bulky arm towards me.

I playfully slapped his arm. "Yeah, but I'm still mad at you" I pouted my lips.

"So, what I should do to get my babe not to get mad over me?" He said and looked me in the eyes.

"You should" I said.

"Yongguk  oppa. You are back for class?" Some fangirl just interrupt me and Yongguk smile and bowed to her.

" Yeah"

I quickly leave him for his so called fanservice. Then, I was pulled back.

"Muoya" I asked him.

"Why you walk so fast? We are still talking." He said.

"You can just do whatever you want. You are the idol busy with your schedules and fans." I said.

"Hey hey hey. You know me better than that. So, you were saying that I should do something so you would not mad over me."

"Look you shouldnt do anything about me. I'm not really that mad. I'm just annoyed that Soyeon keep asking me about you" I quickly changed the subject.

"So, you're not mad that I didnt contact you for like 7 months because you missed me?" He tilted his head.

"O-of course n-not" I quickly looked away, avoided eye contact.

"So, I should just accompany Soyeon because she been bothering you about me. Gosh, she really miss me. So, I should entertain her more" He said.

I stay silent and eat the chicken cheese sandwich. Yongguk is back to his old habit, teasing me about Soyeon. So childish. I wont be jealous.

"Yah, I'm talking to you" He poked my cheek.

I looked at him and bring up the sandwich to him. "Hungry?"

"Aishh, this girl" He opened his mouth. "Come on feed me"

"I thought you are the leader in BAP" I feed him the sandwich just to choke him.

"Mah" He said with his mouth full.

"Dont talk when you are eating" I said and smile sweetly to him.

"Yongguk oppa, why did you left me? We have a lot to catch up. " Suddenly Soyeon came and hug Yongguk's arm. I mentally glared at Soyeon. Yongguk show no sign of letting go his hand.

"Dongsaeng-ah, I miss you. Let sit together in class okay" Himchan suddenly came and link up his arm with me. He was already linking his other arm with Jiyeon.

"Yah, what are you doing Himchan?" Yongguk said while try to removed Himchan hand off my arm.

I stuck out my tongue to Yongguk and quickly pull Himchan towards our class. Soyeon gladly pull Yongguk with him.

~~~~~~~~

I wave goodbye to Jiyeon and Soyeon who was already leaving because their class just ended for today. I the freaking nerd take extra subject because I like it. "Hyeri-ah, if you found Yongguk oppa please ask him to call me okay?" Soyeon said to me.

"Erh, I thought he already leave with Himchan" I said.

"After class, I said we can go back together but he refused my offer. He said he already have some schedules" Soyeon said and sighed.

"Weird, I thought he already finish with his promotion. Humm" I scratch my not itchy neck.

"Maybe he got other promotion. Like solo promotion. Oh, that would be so cool" Soyeon squeal and clasped her hand together.

"Yeah yeah. Are we done spazzing?" Jiyeon said from her driver seat.

"Neh unnie. Party pooper. Boo" Soyeon said.

"Take care guys" I waved to both of them.

"Get home safely after class okay" Jiyeon the caring unnie said.

"Neh unnie. Drive safely. bye bye" I waved to both of them.

I walked to my linguistic class and EXO-M Luhan, my daily seatmate managed to save my seat.

"Thanksss" I smiled at him.

"No biggie Hye. You look perplexed." Luhan suddenly asked me.

"I do?" I flipped my hair dramatically.

"I'm serious. Wait, wait. Let me guess. Yongguk-shi is back in class" He said while pinching his temples.

"Genius Luhan. I never know this part of you. Bravo" I said and played along our little dramatic skit.

"Thank you. I'm very well aware of that" He smirked.

I ignored and drink to quench my thirst.

"So, now you are mad at him because you missed him after lost contact of 7 months?" He said coolly.

I choke on my water and he patted my back.

"I am so genius" He said.

"Yah, you are an idol"

"I know that" He cut me off.

"Aishh, Im not done talking. I mean you just debut too but you still somehow managed to go to class and even promote back in China but him. Its just argghh" I muffled my frustration scream and bite an apple.

"That's kinda true. But Im still promoting my first album and he already debut with three album. So, yes he is way freaking busy than me" He said and take some notes.

"Well, on the bright side. He just ended his promotion and he is back to be by your side" He said.

"How.Could.You.Said.That.Calmly."I hissed word by word.

"Well, I'm an idol" He blew his bang dramatically.

I chuckled at him.

"You are not glad that he is back?" He asked.

"Of course I am" I sighed.

"Then, why are you sighing?"

"I'm dissappointed maybe"

"Well, friends don't get mad over small things." He said.

"I like him genius" I blurted out. Somehow I feel light and easy. Wow, that was easy.

"Well, tell him. Not me" He said coolly.

"Aishh" I pouted my lips and started taking notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wanna grab some coffee?" I asked Luhan after class. Somehow I feel easy, lightheaded and so happy.

"Sure. Wait up, let me call Sehun and others" Luhan said and get out his handphone.

What a way to spend my evening with a bunch of eye-candy EXO. Seriously, I just think today is going to be a good day. Though I dont actually confess my feelings to Yongguk, I just feel calm. Happpyyyy. It is not that difficult.

Outside, it was raining heavily. "It is raining Lu" I get out my hand and played with the rain a bit.

"I know. You didnt bring your umbrella?" Luhan said and get out his umbrella from his backpack.

I shook my head. "Come on Hye" Luhan pop his umbrella to cover us both. Then, his umbrella was tossed aside by another umbrella.

"Sory Luhan-shi. I came to take Hyeri home" Yongguk smile and put his umbrella down.

"Sure, be my guess" Luhan said coolly. Clearly undisturbed by Yongguk's action just now.

"B-but Lu" I tugged Luhan's arm. Luhan touch my hand and came closed to my face. Then, cupped my face and whispered to my ear, "Settle this between him today. I'm kinda tired hearing you complain about Yongguk-shi. " Then, he stepped backward and smiled at Yongguk's glare. "Bye bye" He waved to us,

"Damn you Lu" I hissed.

"Lets go Hyeri" He said within his gritted teeth.

He sighed and we walk together under one umbrella.

I shivered. "You should have wear more clothes. But you look beautiful in dress"

"Thanks?" I shivered again when the rain pour a little on my arms. Yes, in this hot summer I wear bare shoulder dress.

"Come closer. You are shivering" He said and slung his arm over my shoulder. He bring me closer to my body. Thanks to from his body heat, I feel warm up.

"Your hair is longer" He said while caressing my hair a little.

"Well, a lot of thing change in 7 months" I said.

I heard he sighed. Then, I saw the umbrella was lopsided to my side. I pushed the umbrella upwards so the umbrella will be balance on top of our head.

He smiled at my gesture, "So, you care about me?"

"Wae, I cant?" I tilted my head.

"You can. You should" He chuckled at my reaction. He pulled the door of the pasenger seat and ushered me in.

In the car, he suddenly came close towards your until your nose tip touch. "Do you want to go for coffee?" He whispered against my lips.

"S-sure" I just stop breathing and turned away facing the mirror. I take a deep breath to calm my crazy heartbeat.

Suddenly, I feel his hand on my waist. "Muo" I face him and this time, our nose tip touch again. Only this time, his head is slightly tilted. Getting good angle at my lips, he aim it well. His lips landed on my lips.

Then, he pulled away and pulled the seatbelt over my body. I frozen for a while and stared at him. He is now whistling happily while driving.

"W-what"I cant seems to get words straight out my mouth.

He suddenly rap.

michin deut ji uryeogo aesseo bwado, da soyong eobtneun naemam  (I crazily try to erase you from my heart but there's no point)
amuri bwado naegen ojik, neo hana ppunin naemam (No matter how much I think about it, to me, it's only you)
You’re the One One, Can’t get you outta my mind
bureujido mot hal neol mot ijeo ulgo isseo naman
(I can't forget you, who I can't even call out so I'm just crying)
geum bang ijhyeo jigetji mwo jamkkan, hadeon nareun jakku neureo ga (Days when I thought I could forget you keep increasing)
dora olkkeo ran chakgak, gwerobhi neungeol (My own delusion of you coming back is torturing me)
amuraedo, ireoda neottaeme michigesseo (At this rate, I will go crazy because of you)
dorawa dorawa, yeogiseo gidarilkke (Come back, come back, I will wait here)
I need you Baby Baby Baby
annyeong iran mareun hajimara (
don't tell me goodbye)
I want you Baby Baby Baby
wae iri sarangi himdeun geonji (
why is love so hard?)
"Why Teen Top? You know I hate Teen Top" I to calm my nerves. My hand is even shaking when I hearing live his rap.
"You do? I-i thought " He stuttered.
Then, I laugh."You are so cute Yongguk-ah" I pinched his cheek and kissed his cheek.
He ruffled his hair in frustration. "This is not the reaction that I expected. I should never listened to Himchan. Aishh"
I laughed again. "Seriously, this is like the cutest confession I ever heard. Ottoeke, oh my stomach hurt" I laughed. I try to stop because I know it would hurt his pride. But he is just too cute.
He frowned and continued driving. We both continue to sit in silent. When we arrived in front of our house, he opened my door like a gentleman. With that same frown, he follow me until to my front house.

I smiled and asked him, "Do you want come in, Yongguk?"

 

A/N: Hope you like it. Comments are loved