Chap 4

Diary

 

 

 

March 30th, 2010.

The 273th  day.

   

     03/30 Cho Kyuhyun, does he still remember: what is today ? Maybe he will forget it. But i, How can i forget it? 

 

    How can i forget when that is the day, which he asked me to be his girlfriend. And it's also this day a year before it's the anniversary a year together of me and him.

 

---------------------------------------

* From Kyuhyun_ oppa*

" Yoona, let's meet each other at 7p.m!

I have a surprise for you^^.

Love you, Yoong!"

 

     I smiled while i was reading his message. Why it's that? He always know the way to amuse me. So, How can i not love him...

 

     " Is kyuhyun oppa again ?" i looked up as i heared Sooyoung' s voice. We're still in class but it's rest... So we could talked together comfortably and didn't afraid anyone disturb us. 

 

    " Dae!" I answer her, smile didn't still stop in my lips.

 

"......So today you wouldn't hang out with us?!" Hyoyeon sighed, asked me dissappiontedly.

 

     " Mianhae... I'm sorry..." I bowed my head as i told.

 

" It's ok.. We were used to being with it. You needn't make a puppy face like that" Tiffanny uttered.

 

     "Aish! why it's always Kyuhyun...? You can't try once refusing him for us...?!" Yuri declared and i could see a little unhappy in her voice. I was just quiet because i didn't know what should i say?

 

     " Ya! Kwon Yuri you think: who are you? her boyfriend?? " This time, i heared Sooyoung spoke up.

 

" But... But..." Yuri hesitated to say.

 

     " Ah! i'm late... i leave first. Remember to ask permission for me. OK?!" i uttered and run out my class.

 

     But i still heared very clear yuri 's voice " Ya! Im Yoona. I didn't still finish...!" 

 

She's always that, but she's really nice, lovely and i knew that: she 's really a good friend.

 

------------------------

 

     " Oppa!" I called him as soon as i just step on the roof's top. I was really curious why it must be his restaurant, but not any other?  What do it have special?

 

     " Oppa!" i called him again but responding me it's just the silence. Open his message and read it again. It's exactly 7p.m but now, where is him?" 

 

    It's dark, i can't see anything. that scared me but it didn' t have him, it scared me anymore...

 

" Oppa! Where are you?" I shouted out again, respond me: it's still that fearful silence. 

 

 

     Suddenly, a bright light is . 'Surprise' it could word to suit with me at that time. I was so amazed with the scene, which just appeared in front of me. A sight was too twinkle for me.

 

     Roof was decorated with full of lights. Winking... winking... winking... And a big heart was made by candles with lines 'I love you, Yoona' appeared in my eyes. Specially, outward, It's the glitter lights of seoul at night. It's beautiful, so beautiful.

 

     Too surprise with tha scene. I omitted  the one, who i expected most.

 

" Happy a year together annivesary" That sentence of Kyuhyun pulled my attention from that scene to him. At that moment, i just noticed the presence of him, who stood in front of me with a tulip bouquet, the flowers i liked most. 

 

     Right. That was the anniversary a year together of me and him. I knew that but i didn't really expect him to surprise me like this. 

 

    A tear suddenly fell out corner of my eyes before i was able to realize it.

 

" Wae?! why did you cry?" he asked worrily as he saw i cried.

 

     " Nothing... It's just.... just... i'm touched with that" that is words, which i said before i looked a smile appeared in his face.

 

     " You Stupid! pabo!! you needn't cry like that! It smudged your face..." He utterd while wiping up tears in my face by his thumbs.

 

     Suddenly, he hug me, leaning his chin against my shoulder.

 

" You like that. how can i bear anymore..." i'm only quiet to feel his embrace.

 

     " Yoong! " he called me as he released me but his hands still stay at my waist.

 

" Dae..." I responded.

 

     " Yoong!" he called me like that again.

 

" Dae!" I frowned and looked at him. What did he want to say? that really worried me...

 

     " Yoona! ... I love you ! " He utter before a grin appeared in his lips. And the wrinking in my forehead immediately strengh out after that sentence...

 

     " Dae! i knew... I love you too, oppa" I responded him with a smile. And i saw that grin in his lips wider than... The next thing i knew : he's leaning to come closer me...

 

' thud... thud...thud...' 

 

    I didn't know why my heart beated fastly and loudly like that? What was he doing? He'd like to kiss me?? 

 

    What should i do? I really didn't know but instinct told me to shut my eyes. So, i did... Waiting for a kiss from him.

 

But   " Ottt... Ottt... Ottt... " 

 

    I heared his giggle. Bow my head, hurrily hide my face with my palms.

 

' Embarass ... so embarass ...' 

 

    " Awh!!! my girlfriend. How can you be so cute so loveable like that. " He uttered as he held my palms and pulled it out my face.

 

     " You... still ate nothing?!" he said while he's looking at my face, which blushed with shame.

 

I nodded to answer him. Oh god! how can i be hungry in that moment... Damn stomach, you really knew the way to destroy the romantic moment...

 

    " I knew. So, i prepared it already!" Kyuhyun said as he lead me to that table, which 's with full of foods in it. He's really circumspect... maybe because he knew i'm shikshin...

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

     Smiling hardly as i reminded that memory. that is the sweet side into him? He's always knew the way to concern me, to care me. but now, Why does he like this? leave me coldly like this , release me easily like this...

 

     Cho kyuhyun. It's him, who told to love me. But now, it's also him, who broke up me. A happy life, I thought about it when i was stayed beside him. Why he gave me hope about it then throw it away? And stab into my heart. Hurt... Hurt...Hurt...Why it hurt like this?

 

     What should i do? the painfulness he brought to me. It made me hate him so much but the more hate him,  the more love him.

 

     Tears dropped again. But I didn't have anyway to prevent it from drop. I'm not strong enough to bear it anymore.I'm really too tired, too exhausted... 

 

      When will tears stop? 

 

   When won't my heart hurt anymore?

 

      When will i forget him? .....

 

 

=========================================================================

 

 

Chap 4 for everyone...^^ read it and enjoy it

Hope guys will like it.^^