Chap 9

Diary

 

 

Passing through the bookstore, Kyuhyun just remembers that he needs to find a few books. Stopped, he got out of the car and went straight to the store. A girl is standing with her backs toward him and holding a book. But though she were standing with her backs toward him, he saw clearly that book is the book he need to find. So he quickly ran to where she was standing.

“Hey you! Can you give for me that book?”

But that girl’s just quiet, said nothing, kept shaking her head, hesitated a moment and then walked away. That make Kyuhyun have somewhat difficult to understand and become more curious with her actions. He tried to call her again.

"Wait a minute! She ..." He barely finished, the girl turned to look at him.

Both them looked each other…  The surprise was evident in both eyes.

"Y ... Yoona." Kyuhyun stammered.

Yoona is not much different with Kyuhyun, doe eyes were opened, staring Kyuhyun.

Yoona seems faster to adapt to this situation than Kyuhyun. She quickly recovered with a smile, which was very sweety and look at Kyuhyun. His heartbeat was heared clearly. It’s for long time, he got this feelings again, it’s emotion from deep in his heart.

 

But…

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi! Anyeonghaseyo! Long time no see. "Yoona bowed to greet him.

Kyuhyun-ssi? That feelings before disappeared completely... Thousands of arrows are lining, began to pierce Kyuhyun’s heart as soon as he heard these three words, hurt…
Now, with Yoona he’s so strange like that? But then, after long time standing still looking at Yoona with his thoughts, Kyuhyun can also respond Yoona’s greeting:

“Hi! Long time no see.”

A greeting full of awkward and seem that astonished was still in him, or rather is not reduced at all in him.

“Do you find the book?”

Yoona looked at Kyuhyun and asked when the silence between two people is too long. Yoona tried to be able to melt away the atmosphere known as the shy. Though she herself knew her question was excessive. At bookstore, do not find books they can find anything else here?

"Ah..oh ... Dae ... What about you?" Kyuhyun confused to response. The calm has finally returned. But it seems his answer was no better Yoona at all. A lack of salt statement is not commonly found in Kyuhyun.

"I also find the book ... but finished." Saying, then Yoona smiled. Quiet again...

"Well!!! I have another work to do, so i go ahead!" Yoona gave a wry smile before bowing Kyuhyun again. Nothing more, she pass quickly across Kyuhyun and leave the store.

Yoona knew that he was very surprised and perhaps this time still have, because she’s also suprise too. She did not expect herself'll see him in here. Moreover, she hasn’t the courage enough to face him even if it has been two years. So the only way she can do is: leave quickly.

Seeing Yoona passed, Kyuhyun just stood there, watching the once familiar figure is increasingly fading away and vanishing in his view. Kyuhyun didn’t expect after a week back Seoul,  he met Yoona and the speacial is in this situation. It is true that He miss Yoona, he wanted to see her but perhaps not in a situation like this.

Unexpectedly, Surprise to he could not speak anything. Yoona looks the same before, it still that smile and especially her look  anything calling sorrow... It seems that Yoona had forgotten him, thinking about it makes his heart tight, stinging, it hurts more than when  hearing Yoona call him: Kyuhyun-ssi.

Wandering steps out the door and forget the purpose in the bookstore. Quick Step to car, Kyuhyun drove car to run away with the brain is muddled because thoughts constantly appear...

 

 

 

 

~~ Flashback ~~

6 A.M at the villa of the Cho family.

 

Middle-aged man with half white hair, is sitting in the living room with a cup of hot coffee on hand, which has been mixed, still stared at the newspaper, it is the president of the Cho Hwan group, which was-known throughout the country. But then he gently put the paper down on the table just to see his son go down from the stairs.

"Kyuhyun! I have something to tell you. "President said, very gently but very serious.

“What do you want to say with me?” Kyuhyun said as soon as he sat down the position opposite his father. His face’s calm but a bit nervous in it.

"About go to France. Did you think again? Mr. Cho asked, looking at Kyuhyun as wait.

Kyuhyun's face is now starting to change quickly. His eyebrows started narrowing, the voice also changed. It’ll be strange if his attitude didn’t change. This topic has been discussed a few months ago. But maybe it has not been resolved.

"Did not I already say it? Despite thinking how many times more, my decision is still same. I won’t go anywhere."

Seem, Kyuhyun's words made Mr. Cho become anger. His voice no longer gentle or inquiring further comments but that were filled with assertiveness.

 “I told you so. Do not disobey. I will arrange a date, you  should prepare for it. "

Said then, he stood up and went straight to his room, didn’t care to Kyuhyun, who was still sitting there, Mr. Cho’s face have a bit hard at the moment. It seems he is trying to hide something. While Kyuhyun don’t want to stop. He said with  the volume seems to have greater than at the beginning.

"Do not force me, I will not follow your words. I’ll decide my life, i will do if I want. So force me, it’ll be useless.”

"I'm going to school"

Kyuhyun stood up, left without even turning around. Driving straight to school because today,  he has lessons and moreover, there’s appointment waiting him. Meanwhile Mrs. Cho listened all of the dialogue between Mr.Cho and Kyuhyun from the kitchen. Sighed with effortless, the tears began to fall from her eyes. She learned of the problem, but there is no way to solve it. The impotence show clearly on her face.

 The wind blowing from outside into the car, making the air inside the car becomes more stifling. Kyuhyun is still trying to think, those feelings are slowly mixed into him. And somewhere in him is insecure feelings, the insecurity is gradually devouring himself ...

~~ End Flashback ~~

 

 

 

 

While at a restaurant in Seoul.

 

A restaurant’s a bit quiet,  probably because this is style of this restaurant or could also cause less people on it. Though now it’s just over 4 pm but because sitting in separate room. And the light from the Sun is very lack in here,  so the candle has been replaced, sparkling twinkle with the music's melodic piano from the outside, which makes the air looking so romantic. But it is almost no anymeaning for two people sitting in this room, Yuri is now sitting opposite a guy looks quite handsome but it is some arrogant and a little something called patriarchal. That two person, they destroyed everything.

"How old are you?" The guy sitting across from Yuri had just put hand to stir the hot cup of coffee in front of him, eyed to her inquisitively.

"22" She responded coldly.

"22? You’re less than me 3 years old. " He said as what thoughts are there. "So, the height and weight. How about it?"

"High’s 1m68 , weighs’ 48 kg." She responded with a dull monotone. She isn’t interested at all with blind dating like that and this was the fifth time this month. It don’t like that she don’t have boyfriend, it’s just she don’t like. So, Her mother forced her doing this.

"High’s 1m68, weight’s 48 kg is also pretty standard." He just said just nodded as agreed and raised his head to look She, asked again.

"Education? The University or high school? "

"University." She answered shortly, still prudishness novelty  and now,  aded a little annoyed. Do he interrogate her?

“University is also good. So, continue… The ... " He kept saying  with arrogant voice. It made her’s angry raise up more. Don’t let him say anything.

 

Bang!!

Yuri beat up the table in front of her, stood up with full  of  angry in her face, making him jumped in his chair by shocked. The cup of coffee was hold in his hand, it also fell quickly down the floor.

“Enough! I’m not fish or shrimp to you choose. Stop here.” Yuri bent down to pick up her bag before she looked up at him again.

“ Bye! I go first.”

Said then, Yuri smirked before she step fastly out that stifling place. Leaving the guy still sat there, acting like fool as not understand what just happened.

 Bad luck! This could be a black day in this month. Hope she will not see that guy again. Out of the restaurant, Yuri walked to calm herself down. Angry just because of that man, it’ll be so ashamed.

 

Suddenly, a hand touched Yuri’s shoulder from behind startling her… Turning to look, she sighed when she realized who was standing in front of her, she smiled freshly.

“Yunho-oppa!! I thought ...”

“What did think?”  Yunho looked Yuri, curious.

“Nothing. You don’t care it.”

“…”

“…”

“Where did you go?”

Speaking then, Yunho hurry to step up, next to Yuri. And Yuri’s just silent, say nothing, bow head to view of the steps. Seems herself feel uncomfortable when it comes to this topic. See something in the expression of , Yunho’ve almost understand her problems. Suddenly sighed, Yunho asked gently:

“Blind dating again?” 

Yuri still not look up:

“Dae!”

Yunho just nodded and said nothing. Chaotic space between the city wasn’t anything to them, they just  feel the awkward invisible space around them.

Then suddenly Yuri looked up, turned to look at Yunho, asked full of curiosity.

“And you? Why you’re in here?”

“Me? I’m just buy something and suddenly, I met you in here.”

Followed by his smile, making her heart beat so loud, Yuri knew this feeling is what mean but  afraid Yunho will know it. She hit a deep breath, trying to calm down, quickly responding with a smile and look forward, it looked not natural at all.

Silence, they just go side by side but no one said a word, the busy bustle of the surrounding makes the two of them feel suffocated.

Yunho suddenly spoke up:

“Ah! I have a very nice way. You mustn’t go blind dating like this anymore.”

“What way?”

“Let’s say that I’m your boyfriend. Surely no one would make difficult with you anymore.” This is what you are thinking to be able to not be shy when he went next to Yuri.

Stop it, Yuri forced a smile:

“It’s a joking or serious?”

“I’m serious.” Yunho seriously look at Yuri. Expression on her face at the moment, he found uncomfortable in it. He smiled  : “I’m just kidding.”

After a moment, looking at Yunho finally she smiled back. She hopes his word, which he said, It’s true. The opportunity for she had just been lit but the statement after that, made her fragile hope vanished like a soap bubble. Smile full of force, I hope you do not realize it’s a fake smile. She bowed head and keep forward, a smile appeared on her lips, a smile is not difficult to guess the meaning of it, it’s so bitter…

‘Yuri ah!  Who do you think you are? You’re just a close friend of his sister. How can he pay attention to you?  Yuri, you’re really a idiot.’ Yuri cursed herself without knowing that who walked beside her, noticed  to her expression. Yunho frowned.

“Are you okay?” The question of Yunho not prevent Yuri from startled. Yuri confused to response.

“… Nothing!” Yuri eluded to the others.

“Tiffany, Does she have in your home?”

Yunho sighed as he referred to his beloved sister.

 “None. She went dating with Siwon. Since she began dating, I’ve almost  only see her when she ready go to sleep. It’s frustrating.” Yunho absorbed in talking about his little sister, he don’t know that Yuri was quietly breathing a sigh of relief when Yunho is no longer paying attention to her.

No one say anything though time pass ...

 

 

 

 

Yoona leaned back down a King-size bed of her room as soon as she got home. She had to think. His appearance made her panic. Is he back? But why did he not tell her a word? When go abroad have nothing and when back same that, without a word, too.

Does she not any meaning to him?  Can he cosider her like friends? Or does she’s not a friend with him?

Her eyes blurred, tears appeared in the corners of her eyes, the tears she had promised not to fall again, but then it appears, fell as much ...

Why did he appear at this time? When she is not brave enough to do that, he appeared causing the feeling, that she tried to bury for so long, have the opportunity to rise. Hurt! Her heart hurted again. It once again squeezed her tightly, making her unable to breathe. Her hands clutching her chest trying to stop it, but Why it is still pain!

Why she tried to forget do to now everything still is same. Tried to forget but today just to see him, everything memories of happiness and suffering all rushing back in her.

Was it mistake from the beginning? 

 

♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥      ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

 

Sorry! For  late update Because i had an exam. But now, it finished.

I think that this chap is really , I feel so bad with my grammar >_<

 So, please don't bash me by it :((

I felt it's my fault, because i forced everyone wait too long... So, I promise i'll update new chap in tomorrow... :)

(It's full of suprise in next chap... kekeke)

Enjoy this chap....