Round 5: Judges Appreciation

The Sky Is The Limit || Writing Contest (CLOSED)
 
Round 5: Judges Appreciation 
 
 
 
 
because sadly this is our last round, i decided to dedicate this round to the lovely judges who have taken the time and effort in trying to make this contest successful. But we really owe it all to our lovely subscribers and participants for how far this contest has come. So this round will be set a bit different from our previous rounds.
 
HOW TO PLAY:
down below are the judge's profiles filled in by leila. trust me. everything on here is 100% accurate. all you have to do is pick a judge and write a story for them. you may only write one story per judge. so up to a total of 4 entries. there is no sign up. anyone is able to enter as long as they finish their entries by MARCH 28, 2014 12 AM EST*. Also the prompt page will be up for any needed inspiration. if i feel generous enough, i'll add plot bunnies, etc. Prizes will also be discussed with the winners. There will be a total of 4 winners. One from each judge.
 
*NOTE: The deadline for this round has been extended to JUNE 1, 2014 12AM EST!
 
RULES: 
1. comment below with a completed entry + for which judge with the necessities before the deadline.
 
NECESSITIES
1. mark completed
2. created on or after december 21, 2013
3. link to the contest in forewords/description
 
THE JUDGES:
 
 

 

 

 

 

I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE . . .

 

 

JUDGE #1: LISA

the creator aka boss lady who started this contest in hopes of inspiring writers and reading beautiful works. she is also a wonderful writer herself. 

p.s. need more info? she's a combination of both rina & nara

 

 

 

 

 

 

I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE . . .

 

 

JUDGE #2: NARA

the big sis. sweetest person you'll ever meet. that is until you really get to know her. and for her own entertainment, she takes your biggest weakness and feels and shoves it down your throat while you're sobbing. and all you can do is wonder what did you ever do to deserve all these feels crushing your heart into a million pieces. pretty much a sadist, but an adorable one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE . . .

 

 

JUDGE #3: RINA

this here rich, crack loving ert is so perfect. i cry thinking about it. though she does have a thing for santa ? and drowning people in feels. and pretending she isn't a great writer which she is. slight masochist. kind of crazy. i say potato and she'll say tomato. gotta love her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE . . .

 

 

JUDGE #4: LEILA

wowwww. where to start. i am the laziest, most sarcastic, erted, crazy, crack loving ert you'll ever meet. also hard to please. you've been warned.