*if you have trouble reading the bracket, just comment below & I'll help you otl
Welcome to March Madness (Round 3: Elite 8)
You guys will be competing against each other in a single-elimination tournament.
The challenge of this game is how to use the "ball" wisely. Each pair will receive the same prompt.
From there the "referees" will judge on creativity, originality & grammar.
This round will last 2 weeks unless stated otherwise.
If someone forfeits / doesn't finish in time, the opponent wins.
We will record a N/A for any pair that didn't submit an entry.
So when going against an N/A, you still must submit an entry in order to qualify for the next round (it may be a drabble).
The same process will repeat until only one person wins!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL RULES / FAQs/ ANNOUNCEMENETS BEFORE ASKING US QUESTIONS!
Things To Keep In Mind:
No need for time conversion. The timer is universal.
PM the judges if you need anymore time or something happened, then we'll discuss it with you.
But it has to be a couple of days before the deadline.
Please & Thank you!
NECESSITIES FOR EACH ENTRY
If you don't have them, your entry will not be counted.
We will try to tell you of any errors in your entries.
Please check to see in the "received entries" chapter if you have an asterick by your name.
Fix whatever problem there is & comment below if you resolved it.
No comment = No Entry. Has to be before the deadline.
1. Written on / after June 7, 2013
2. Must be marked completed
3. Must have the prompt & credit prompt in the forewords / description
Start Date: June 7, 2013
End Date: June 21, 2013 12 AM EST
Prompts : Match the prompt # with your team #
57. I bet if we dusted her heart for fingerprints, we’d only find yours. - Rudy Francisco
58. We lead strange lives, chasing our dreams from place to place. - Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
59. One day, three autumns ( 一日三秋 ) - Chinese Idiom
60. We met at the wrong time. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. Maybe one day years from now, we’ll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot. So until then, I’ll just have to continue feeling this way everyday. Sad. - Eternal Sunshine of A Spotless Mind