Ꮧ ᏋᏪᏣᎻᎯᏪᎢᏋᎠ ᏒᎮ Ꮧ 3rd pov au AFF Roleplay Ꮧ New, Open & Hiring Ꮧ

Description

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxz3ptwW-ihTrw4Gl_-G8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj8ep8LgIibXfF7CzYGKLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxz3ptwW-ihTrw4Gl_-G8

 
 
Open Ꮧ  Closed Ꮧ  Under Construction
 
-Enchanted Roleplay-
 
 
So you're looking for an AFF roleplay that has everything you want. 3rd pov, something unique, a roleplay that has good rules, active people...And you land on this. Enchanted? What is that?
Let me bring you to a whole different world, strictly for magical beings only. We, admins, here by declare that you are a magical creature now, but! Everyone hates buts, I know, let's try something different though. But, the admins get to choose what kind of creature you are. Oh no! Will I be a Sorcerer or sorceress? Or a mermaid or merman? Or will I be a fairy? Or maybe even a vampire ? What if, I'm all of them? Soon after you find out, you get paired up with someone for a week once you join and you must complete a mission about the other. Sounds exciting, right? Once completed, you pm the admin who gave the mission and wait to get a new mission! So now you won't be bored just talking to people and trying to figure out what to do, you'll have a bigger reason to speak and make friends!
 
Come join the Enchanted RP now!

 

 Le Rules

001; ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON. DON'T BE SELFISH.
002; Be active at least 3 times a week. It would be great if you could come on even more! Don't make this RP boring!
003; For RP account - Only add the people in this roleplay or else. Make sure to add the admins first: Krystal, Sehun, Sulli & ___
004; Do whatever you like but just please don't kill people. That's mean. Do you want this RP to be lifeless? Hmm? Didn't think so.
005; This is a 3rd pov roleplay so keep the oocs limited. Use brackets; [],{},{{}},(),(())
006; No one liners please. Be descriptive when you want to say something. It's not banned though.
007; Don't be childish and un-friend people you don't like, I mean, come on. You know better than that.
008; Please keep in Pm's. We have innocent people. No pregnacies either! 
009; Drama is allowed because without it, where would we be?
010; If you're going on Hiatus or diactivating, tell the admins. I'm serious.
011; There's a password because not everyone reads the rules. Enchanted Entrance. Just write it when you ask to be an idol.
012;Subscribe with both RP and normal account please!
013;No matter what.... HAVE FUN~!

 

How to join

001; Check the masterlist to see if your desired idol or ulzzang or actress or actor is open.
002; Comment on who you want to be like this - Enchant me as (idol name) of (idol group)! Preferred Gender: (girl or boy) Ex; Enchant me as Krystal of F(x)! Preferred Gender: Male
003; WAIT FOR THE ADMINS TO APPROVE BEFORE MAKING ACCOUNT OR THE ADMINS WILL TELL EVERYONE TO IGNORE YOU AND THE GOOD PERSON WHO DESERVES HIM/HER WILL BE SAD AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT :P
You will know that an admin has approved you when you get this message;

"Congrats! You have been enchanted as (idol name) to be a (creature)!
Please make your account within four days. If you need more time, pm the admin who wrote this.
Check chapter five to see who your partner is. We may have not given you a partner yet so please wait patiently.
Information about your creature is in the roleplay so check chapter three.

We hope to see you soon!

-Admin Krystal (Yo admins! Put your name there when you do this!)"

004; Once APPROVED, make account like this - put ED_(idols name) Ex; ED_Krystal
005; Comment below that you're here and put your profile link.
006; It is manditory to make a profile of your idol. If you don't, the admins will remind you and stalk you.
007; On your profile, put this somewhere in it. Roleplaying as (idol name) as a (creature) @ Ꮧ ᏋᏪᏣᎻᎯᏪᎢᏋᎠ ᏒᎮ Ꮧ

 

 

Foreword

Hiring right now!

Admins

Girls; Head - Krystal, Co - Sulli

Boys; Co - Sehun, Co - ----

Advertisers

Hong Younggi, Im Yoona, ---- & ----

 

Contents; »Diamonds are clickable

 Chapter 1; Meet The Admins

Chapter 2; The Masterlist

Chapter 3; The Magical Creatures

Chapter 4; The Wishlist

Chapter 5; The Partners

ED_Krystal
Enchanted rp is finally open to the public! Join, join, join!