006

A Bad Boy's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE BAD BOY WAS MAD 
Fury, and the burning passion for her unmelting, painfully cold heart.

 

"Jongin." His eyes fluttered, slipped open with the sound of her voice ringing in his ears. It wasn't just any voice, it was exactly because it was her voice that his ears grew numb to. Why does it sound so sweet today? Or was it just his imagination getting the best of him? He groaned, turning to his right with an expected look plastered on his face. He knew, he just knew that she would be there, sitting by the bed next to him. Her fingers ran through, brushing his deep, dark locks as her eyes looked at him. 

 

Those eyes shown a completely different light, unlike usual.

 

"Wash up, Jongin. We have school to attend." She removed her hand and got up from the bed. She turned her back against him, and that's when he knew. She was going to leave him again. Panicked, he reached, grabbing a hold of her wrist as he forcefully pulled her into the covers with him. Trapping her in his arms, he tightened the grip around her thin waist and nuzzled on the crook of her neck. He breathed, taking in the soft, sweet scent of vanilla as he closes his eyes. He was enjoying it, cherishing the short moment of her warmth in his arms until she decided to struggle in his embrace.

 

"Jongin." She called, but he wasn't going to listen. Rather, he tightened his grip, further pulling her into his arms as he presses his lips on her skin. Daesom gasped, surprised by the touch. Her eyes snapped back, ready to push him off, but from the frowning brows as well as the heavy breathing, she decided not to. A sigh ran passed her lips, and her arms dropped by her side. It was a sign, telling him that she'll allow him to hold her, but she'd never respond to it. She never will.

 

It wasn't a rejection when she doesn't push him away, but it didn't mean that she accepted him.

 

These small, tiny gestures that she makes burned. They burned deeply, cracking, hurting him like no other. He breathed deeply. He didn't want to think about any of these, not when he finally had her trapped in his arms. At this very moment, he just want to capture it, to cherish the coldness of her body. 

 

"Just a short while..." He said, voice hoarse as he breathes. "Awhile is enough. I have a headache." He whispered softly. His breath felt so warm on her pale, cold skin, drawing goosebumps down her spine. She gasped softly, her hands instinctively reached for his to pry him off, but he didn't allow her to. His hands caught her wrists, and with one swift turn, he pinned her on the soft covers. He hovered over her, his eyes squinted painfully as the pain kicks in. His head is spinning so much that he couldn't even open his eyes. So he rested, closing his eyes as he drops on top of her. His head was resting on her chest, as he sighed, hearing the soft, calm sound of her heartbeat.

 

That weak, soft heartbeat that never paces. As calm as the river flow.

 

"Daesom..." He sounded desperate, as his grip on her wrists tightened. She winced, letting out a soft whimper as her stoic expression twisted slightly in pain. His grip was too strong, far too strong for her to handle. "Sorry." It was a short apology, but she managed to relax when he released her hand. He did not allow her to leave, but to her, it was just fine if he didn't try to pin her movements as well.

 

The girl sighed, her eyes looked up as she breathed calmly under the man. Her eyes were focused on the white canvas of the empty ceiling. So pure the color was. She thought, her fingers gently ran through his deep, dark locks. Cautiously, she caressed his scalp, massaging his temples in hopes to reduce the pain that was hurting him. A small, faint smile showed on his face, and gently, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

It was one of those rare moments where they couldn't be bothered to be hostile to each other.

 

"I'm sorry." Her voice sounded soft, gentle even, as she continues to massage his scalp. The hangover was getting to him, and she couldn't do anything about it. Daesom let out a soft, soundless sigh and brushed her thick locks off his face. His brows were furrowed, creased in an uncomfortable manner. "You should stay in for today." She suggested as she made an attempt to pry herself out of his grasp, but Kai wasn't going to allow her to.

 

"Don't go." His voice desperately called, holding her back as he presses his weight, preventing her from even making a struggle. It was a rare opportunity, a rare card that he is willing to pull to make her stay. She was under him, in his arms, on his bed... In his world because of this throbbing pain in his head, but if that was what he had to go through to make her stay, he'd gladly hurt himself all day for that. 

 

He'll kill to make her stay.

 

She sighed as she felt him rolling over to the side. His arm hooked her back into his embrace, pressing her cold body against his and let out a soft sigh in relief. Once again, his arms locked her in, trapping her as he leans in to rest his head by the crook of her neck and closed his eyes. She watched, unable to do anything to stop the man from settling down. The feeling of his bare warmth on her skin made her feel uneasy, but she tried to shrug it off and snuggled close to him. Everything about Kim Jongin felt so warm at the moment, engulfing her, burning her cold, chilled skin. 

 

"Jongin..." She called, voice came out as soft whispers as she tilted her head up to check on him. His eyes were closed, and his brows were still furrowed, but unlike before, he seemed more comfortable now. She felt his steady breathing on her skin and sighed once more, her fingers reached to brush his bangs aside. Like a child... She thought, finding a soft tug of her lips. Carefully, her hand retreated and dropped by his bare chest, and shuffled into a comfortable position before she closes her eyes and fell into slumber. 

 

That was when Kai finally opens his eyes. A wide, evident smile played on his face as he nuzzles on her neck. The feeling of her fingers brushing his locks, as well as the sound of her soft feeling felt so real. Too real for it to be a dream. He moved. His lips leaving the crook of her neck and landed on her forehead. Gently, he pressed his lips on her skin and sighed, contented. He knew, he was aware of how selfish it was to force her to stay with him here. He was practically forcing her to skip classes with him until lunch break, and he didn't give her the option to reject his offer at all. 

 

He didn't give her the choice to leave.

 

"Why do you always leave..." Whispers, soft as he rests his forehead against hers. She was sound asleep, and it didn't seem like she was a light sleeper either. That, he was relieved. "Why can't you look back..." Gently, he brushed her hair, toying with the long, black strand as he breathes in the soothing scent of vanilla. He didn't want to close his eyes, knowing that if he did, she'd turn back into the Jung Daesom that'll never look at him again. This has always been the case. Jung Daesom would act as if she cares, and when he opens his eyes, she'll turn her back and walk away from him.

 

Taking in the soft, relaxed figure in his arms, he allowed a smile to play on his face. The throbbing pain slowly faded along with the heartache that she gave him, replacing with a gentle breeze that warmed his heart. This was possibly the first and last time he'll see her this way, he knew that. So no, he refuses to give in to the dizziness that was slowly kicking in. He wanted to take in every sight of Jung Daesom that he'd capture whenever she's taken off guard. Every movement, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter