022

A Bad Boy's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLAMES 
His heart was the burning passion that drives her down the road of insanity.

 

He was smiling brightly the next few days. It was one of those rare occasions where girls would catch him smiling on his own. The feeling was unbearable. Rushing, yet comfortably settled on his heart. It was as crazy as hurricanes crushing down to his world, but at the same time, it was as calm as the surfing seas. Her smile was warm, a beautiful sight that he'd die to see more of it. He wants her to smile, to cry, to show him everything that no one has ever seen before. He wanted it so badly that he's willing to do just about anything to make that happen.

 

"Kai oppa is smiling." He ignored the comments and nibbled his lips. How many kisses was that again? He lost count, but they were individually amazing. Every touch tingles on his flesh. The burning sensation was slowly becoming his addiction. And the aftermath made him yearn for more than he should. She was a walking temptress, a walking seduction that draws his immediate attention. And what made it even more tempting than it was before was that... 

 

Jung Daesom wasn't pushing him away anymore.

 

"Someone's happy." He heard Sehun whistled and turned to glare at the man. "Screw yourself, Oh Sehun." He groaned when the man laughed at his reply. His friends were with him, almost determined to keep the girls away from Kai as much as possible. "What did you do to Daesom?" D.O furrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. He had witnessed the man hovering over the girl on the hospital bed, so he wouldn't be surprised if they had done something already. Suho, on the other hand, was more than worried then. "What? You-"

 

"I didn't do anything." Kai let out a grunt and rolled his eyes. "Why is it that everytime I'm happy, I'll be accused of doing something-"

 

"ing."

 

"... Touching her." He furrowed his eyes at Sehun who whistled and shifted his gaze away. That brat is going to die in his hands one day, he was sure of it. He wasn't stupid, of course he wouldn't touch Daesom when she's still sick. What does his friends think of him as? Some ually needing man desperate for pleasure? Chanyeol laughed and patted the man's back. "Don't worry too much." He said, and Baekhyun shrugged. "If it weren't for your bad, bad history. We wouldn't have thought of that." He grinned when Kai eyed him a short glare. 

 

He slapped Chanyeol's hand away. "I hate you guys." He muttered and tugged his hand into his pocket. He wasn't going to argue with them any longer. He couldn't find the will to. His fingers tapped, found his phone that was set in his pockets. He pulled it up and leaned against the wall as his friends started fooling around by the corridor. He was just going to wait for them to finish, so he unlocked his screen to the wallpaper that he changed just the night before. 

 

Angel. Was his first thought when he saw her face on his screen. Jung Daesom was beautiful, a pure allure, an innocent temptress that made him look so much more filthy standing beside her. He was the darkness, and she was the light that he desires to consume. He wanted her, more than anything else, he wanted her so badly. And yet, that filthy sickness, that filthy curse had them tied back, stopping him from embracing her as much as he pleases. 

 

"Stop it." He remembered the slight adorable annoyance she had on her face when he continuously took pictures of her. She tried to avoid the camera, which resulted in a load of pictures flooding his phone gallery. He remembered making a playful threat to her, and she had gave him a stiff picture next. It was adorably stiff, he recalled. Just the look that he'd like to crack so badly. "You're weird." Her voice was fresh in his memories, as sweet as her lips that he was dying to break through. He knew he had been gentle for the past few days, but truthfully, it was more than torture for him to stay that way. 

 

He was torn between wanting to cherish her, and wanting to tear her apart. 

 

"Kai is so weird today." He heard D.O commented, but he allowed the comment to slide. He wasn't going to let anything to disrupt his mood today. He was sure that if he's happy enough, he'd be able to think of more ways to make her smile again. "I swear, Kai is just so weird after Daesom opens up to him." Sehun smirked when the man turned to him with a soft glare. He was more than annoyed that Sehun would simply with Daesom after finding out about their relationship. 

 

"Can't I be happy with the way things are right now?" He furrowed his eyes, and Suho froze next. No one was expecting Kai to enjoy how things are right now. He was content enough that Daesom was opening up to him, he was content enough that Daesom is finally letting him in. But that was a dangerous bet. No one was sure when Daesom will be cured, when she'd be able to obtain a new heart. 

 

No one knows what will happen in the future. 

 

"Kai." He called, and the man turned to him with a light raise of his brow. He wasn't thinking of anything in particular, but the serious tone in Suho's voice surprised him. "I have a question..." Suho muttered eyes shifting to his friends, then back at Kai, who kept his phone and tugged his hands into his jeans pocket. He's waiting for the question, Suho was aware of that. So he cleared his throat. 

 

"Exactly what is Jung Daesom to you now?" Suho's question surprised him. The words were stern, with no signs of joke hidden within them. Suho was serious when he asked this. Kai knew as much, but what is there to answer? "She's my fiancee-" 

 

"I'm talking about how you feel, Kai." He knew that too, he was just trying to avoid the question. 

 

Kai turned away, eyes distant when his fingers curled into tight fists in his pockets. He didn't know what to say. Exactly how does he feel about her now? It was the physical attraction, the thought of wanting to dominate her that drew him in. And then, it was the interest that kept him there, desperately wanting to reach for the woman who will never look back. Now...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter