Advice From Taoris

My Pet

 

It was October now and those haven’t found us since our sixth month anniversary.  It was a relief actually because now that I reflect on it…

                Hello, boys.”  The head fangirl went to the front of the group of five and poked me in the nose. 

                “Ow.”  I rubbed at the violated body part and Sehun hid behind me.

                “Sorry, are you hurt!?”  She rubbed my nose a bit too hard, making it hurt more.

                “Aish, Sehun-ah, just run.  I’ll take care of them, okay?” 

                “No, Lulu, I want to stay with you.”  He whined into my shoulder blade.

                “Ooh!?  What are you doing?  Planning your hot tonight?  Can we watch!?”  A frizzy haired girl with glasses came a little too close to my face and I flinched.

                “N-no !”  I shook my head vigorously and Sehun sniggered from behind me.

                “Yes, we have so much , girls.  It’s so hot, too.  Do you want to see us make out?”  Sehun stepped forward and caressed the girl’s cheek.

                She giggled like a maniac and then fainted to the ground.

                “Kelly, no!”  Another one came to her side.

                “You monster!  Playing with her feels that way!  Now kiss to make up for it.”  She demanded, making me raise an eyebrow.

                “Whatever you say, m’lady.”  Sehun whipped around to face me.

                “Kya~ Oh my God he’s serious.  Get me a paper bag!”  The head troll fanned her already red face with her hand.

                He placed his hands on the sides of my head and kissed me.  Then he pulled away, winking at the girls and his lips.

                “Ovaries! No!”  A blonde one in the back fell to her knees, clutching her lower abdomen.

                “Sally, be strong.” 

                “We gave you what you want, now leave please.” 

                “You… won this round… but we’ll find you again one day.”  The final member rubbed her bloody nose, leaving red streaks across her cheek.

                “Girls are too easy, Lulu.”  Sehun scoffed triumphantly and grabbed my hand so we could go home.

                But the never did find us again.  That’s because New York City is pretty damn big.  

                “Are you excited to see Kris and Tao?”  Sehun was sitting next to me at the airport, waiting for them.

                “Of course, they are my best friends.” 

                “True, so, when are they leaving?”

                “What?  You want to get rid of them already?”  He turned red and shook his head.

                “N-no!  I was just asking!”

                “Well it’s October 24th right now, I think they’re going to stay until Halloween.”

                “Ah!  Lulu, can we dress up on Halloween?  I’ve always wanted to go trick-or-treating so that we could get candy.”

                “No, you’re about ten years too old for that.”  I laughed at his childishness and he sighed.

                “Where did the years go?  I’m so old and I’m a .  I should just die already.”  He fake-sobbed into his hands and I patted his back.

                “You poor thing, you need a girlfriend.”  He just looked up at me, not amused one bit.

                For the next ten minutes we sat there in an uncomfortable silence.  I just went on my phone and listened to music.

                “Stop, girl, in the name of love~” I sung and Sehun narrowed his eyes at me.

                “!  You have a good voice but you’ve never sung to me?  What kind of boyfriend are you?”

                I blushed, cleared my throat and then I paused the song.

                “I don’t think I’m that good.” 

                “Aigoo, so modest.”  He pinched my cheeks.

                “Aw, you guys haven’t changed.”  Kris teased, walking up to us with suitcase in one hand and Tao in the other.  I stood up to greet them and so did Sehun.

                “Gege!”  Tao jumped onto me, wrapping his long legs around my waist.

                “T-Tao, aren’t a little… big for this?”  I grunted as he impacted and tried hard to hold him up but ended up grabbing his .

                “Yah!  What is with you and butts these past two months?”  Sehun instigated and I groaned.

                “What!?  Tao get off this instant, Luhan is a ert!”  Kris tried to pull his boyfriend off of me but he didn’t budge and hugged me closer.

                “Gege, why don’t we just forget about those two bums and run away together?”

                “That’s not even funny!”  Kris and Sehun said in unison.

                “I think it’s a good idea, come on, my Panda.”  I tried my best to powerwalk away with Tao still clinging to me like a baby koala.

                “You get Luhan, I’ll get Tao.”  An irritated Kris instructed to my equally mad boyfriend and he nodded of course.

                I felt his slender fingers starting to rub my sides.

                No.  Wait.  He’s tickling me.

                “NO!”  I kicked whatever was directly back of me and I heard some kind of animalistic noise come from him.

                “God Luhan, now I know how you feel.”  He choked out while groping his crotch area.

                “Ah!  Hoonie-yah!  I’m so sorry.”  I bent down and bit my lip, hoping he’d forgive me.

                “Good job, now he’ll never be able to get it up when you finally do it.  I guess he can be a forever bottom.”  Kris laughed, Tao now next to him.

                “Shut up, Kris, I think it’s sweet that they still haven’t done anything.”

                “God, I don’t know how they do it, though!  They’ve been living together for like a year now but they haven’t like… ed.  Not even close.”

                Agh, it’s being brought up again.  This is becoming a problem.

                We’ll do it one day…

                “?  That’s such a horrible word to describe it and you know it, Kris.  I’m sure when they finally do it it’ll be full of love and not lust.”  Tao frowned and Kris nodded.

                “I suppose, they do seem like the type to do it like that.”

                “Yah!  Stop talking about us like we’re not here!”  I scolded them, face smoldering.  You could probably cook bacon on it.

                “Lulu, they’re right, though.”  Sehun was sitting up now, no longer writhing on the floor.

                “We’ll talk about this later, Sehun-ah.”  I found it hard to swallow just thinking about it.

                I don’t know, I’ve thought about it so many times, especially since that one incident that happened when we first moved in, but I’m still so shy.  Maybe Taoris can help us.  Well, then again, Sehun doesn’t really need help, I’m pretty sure he’s ready for it.

                 When Taoris was settling into my bedroom, I walked in and shut the door.  Sehun was taking his bath but didn’t want me to help him tonight. 

                “Tao, Kris, I need help.”  I confessed, getting nervous in front of my childhood friends.

                “Ah, about ?  What do you need?”  Tao looked eager to help and it made me less worried.

                “I’m just nervous.  I mean my ex-girlfriend cheated on me after we did it so what if Sehun does the same?”  I started and Tao immediately stopped me with a hand on the shoulder.

                “Darling, listen, Sehun lives with you.  He’s by your side every day.  He wakes up next to you and he falls asleep next to you.  He always kisses and hugs you and says he loves you, does he not?”

                “Well… yeah.”  I wiped my clammy hands on my jeans.

                “Look, I’m pretty sure he should be more nervous since he’s actually a .”

                “Yeah, but, it’s the first time for both of us.  You know, with men.”

                “Who’s going to bottom?”

                “B-bottom?”  I hadn’t thought about that.

                “You mean, you haven’t talked about that at all?  Who’s more dominant in the relationship?”

                “I guess me since I’m older, but he could also and ugh, I don’t know!  That’s why I asked you!”  I buried my face in my hands.

                “Luhan, stop being a baby and take charge for once in your life.  Go talk about it with him.”  Kris cut in, and Tao nodded.

                “Yeah, go now.  I think I heard him come out of the bathroom.”  Tao added.

                I nodded, finding it hard to swallow at the moment.  I reached for the doorknob with a shaky hand and slowly turned it. 

                “Such a wimp, God, if you’re going to be like this then you should just bottom.”  Kris huffed and his boyfriend slapped his arm.

                “Would you stop?  You don’t know what it’s like to be cheated on.” 

                “It’s okay, Tao.  I’m being a .  Wish me luck.”  I my lips and opened the door with one swift motion.

                I saw Sehun with just a towel around his waist, digging through the dryer to find his pajamas.  I felt my heart stop at the sight.  His hair was dripping with water and some was dripping down the crevices of his back.  His tongue was sticking out of his mouth in concentration.  My heart went into overdrive and it’s possible that my blood was pumping into the wrong place at the wrong time.

                I’m going to die.

                “S-Sehun-ah.”  I stammered, my face flushing for the billionth time today.

                “Luhan!  I’ll get dressed right now, sorry.”  He was about to go back into the bathroom but I grabbed his forearm using the last ounce of strength I had.

                “Let’s talk.” 

------

Author’s Note:

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY GUYS I’M SO EXCITED FOR THEM.  Luhan finally got his together thanks to Taoris.  y times will be coming soon.  Next chapter?  The chapter after?  No.  But I think we know when it’ll be if you’ve been reading closely.  *winky winks*  Now next time you see an M, it’ll actually be for mature things.  IF, you did not read the description when you first subscribed, I did state “There will be in the later chapters.”  Go ahead and check lol.  When I mean later, I mean now.  Well not now, but you know… SO!  If you are not ready for the y times, do not read it plz!  Save your eyes while you still can (I will put warnings up because I love you guys so much).  And oh God, *facedesk* I’m going to be so embarrassed writing it.  I remember writing my Baekyeol in that oneshot I wrote and I never read it again because I was too scared.  XD  ANYWAYSSSS~ As always, thank you to those who stuck with me, it’s been a ually frustrating road up until now.  So.  Much.  ual.  Tension.  Lik srsly guise.  Well, until next time.