First Date Part 1

My Pet

 

                “Xingxing-ah~ I missed you!” Junmyeon pounced on Yixing as he came into the building.

                “Ha… Mr. Kim… I missed you, too.”  He looked pale as Junmyeon squeezed him harder and harder.

                “Yeobo~ I told you to drop the honorifics, it’s insulting.”  My crazy- boss pouted like a child and nuzzled his head into Yixing’s neck.

                “Mr. Junmyeon…”  He sighed, giving up.

                I merely watched as I watched my ex-boyfriend got assaulted by my boss.  I honestly felt bad for him.  Sehun was never that clingy.  The sickening sweetness that Junmyeon was spewing all over Yixing made me cringe. 

                “Stop with the mister .”  The Chinese boy’s boyfriend nagged.

                “Sorry, Junmyeon.”  He finally crumbled all the way.

                I’ve never seen him look so miserable, he glanced in my general direction and I saw the helplessness filling his eyes.  I, in turn, replied with a sympathetic look.

                “Hey, Junmyeon, can you come help me with something?”  I picked a random word and purposely misspelled it.

                He reluctantly detached himself from the now grateful Yixing and stomped over to me.

                “What?”

                “Did I spell this right?”  I pointed to the purposely misspelled word.

                “No, what the hell?  You can’t spell ankle right?  Aish, you need to brush up on your body parts.”  He took the keyboard right and respelled it the correct way before returning to Yixing.

                “Um… Thanks?”

                I really regret letting Yixing sacrifice himself for me.  Junmyeon is starting to scare me with his obsessive behavior.  I wonder what happened to the boss that I was an intern for.  I’ve known him for three years yet he’s changed so much.  I suppose I have, too, but Junmyeon is taking this too far.  I’m concerned for Yixing’s wellbeing. 

                “Junmyeon?”  I knocked on his office door after it was time to go home.

                “Yixing is that you?  Aish, why did you take so… oh it’s you.”  He peeked at me after opening the door a crack.

                “Mr. Kim, are you okay?  I’m… worried about you.”  I started, feeling a bit weird since I was actually openly being nice for once.

                “What do you mean?”  He raised an eyebrow.

                “You and Yixing, the way you act around him is a bit… uh… frightening.”

                “What the hell are you saying?  Are you saying I’m obsessive?”

                “Well n-yes.  You’re crazy and you need to see a therapist or possibly a mental hospital.”  I decided to revert to my brutally honest ways. 

                This time, though, I actually voiced my thoughts out loud.  Before I just talked behind his back to Baekhyun during our all-nighters we used to pull when we had a big project.   I felt a little anxious since he really was scaring me but I wouldn’t let him know that.  It was ballsy to be telling off my boss but I think he really has a mental problem.  If he demoted me for touching Yixing, I couldn’t fathom what he would do if he found Yixing cheating on him.

                “Oh my God, you’re jealous.  Aren’t you?  Well, unless you want to die, I’d step off.”  He threatened and I felt sick all of a sudden.

                Why do I feel like he’s serious?

                “Why are you being like this?  You weren’t always like this.  Did something happen?”

                “I fell in love, that’s all.  Now, off.  I’m sick of your face.  The only reason I haven’t fired you is because of XingXing.  You don’t know how glad I am that you’re leaving Korea.  The sooner, the better.  For now, you need to stay away from Yixing, okay?  Don’t even look at him, or else.  Now get out and go home to your .” 

                What the ?  I thought as I was walking through the streets of Seoul.

                I didn’t feel safe around my boss anymore.  Even though his nickname is Suho, he doesn’t seem like a guardian.  Not anymore.  I’m afraid for him, afraid for his unhealthy attachment to Yixing.

                “What do you mean he threatened you!?”  Sehun growled, probably killing Junmyeon about fifty times in his head.               

                “Look, don’t worry, let’s go.  Where do you want to go first?”

                He pulled out a folded up paper from his pocket and opened it.

                “The Han River to hold hands and watch the sunset.” 

                Good God, we got ourselves a romantic here.

                “No more dramas for you, okay?”  I hooked an arm around his shoulders and he bit at my fingers.

                “Yah, are you hungry or something?  Do I look like food?” 

                “I’m sure you’re delicious.”  He ran his pink tongue across his top lip.

                “ert.  Aish, you’re walking in front of me from now on.”  I slipped my arm off of him and walked out of the apartment.

                “Lulu!  I’m the ert?  You’re the one who’s thinking these thoughts.” 

                Damn, he got me there.

                “Whatever.”  I huffed and we exited the building.

                When we got to the River, the sun was beginning to set.

                “So, um, what are we going to do?”  I looked around and saw all these other couples either smooching or touching each other in some way.

                “I don’t know, what do you want to do?”

                “Yah, I specifically told you to make a list of things you wanted to do.  So what did you have in mind here?”

                “Well, I wanted to watch the sunset.”

                “That’s all?”

                “Oh, I bought something for you with the money Mrs. Jung gave me.”

                “Money?  What did she make you do?”

                “She asked me to wash her car today.”  He smiled but I was a little skeptical.

                “How much did she pay you?”

                “Fifty dollars originally.”

                “Wait, originally?  How much did she really pay you?”

                “One hundred because she looked really happy when I arrived with a white shirt for some reason.  Then, it got all wet and she started squealing.  Then, it got really soggy and uncomfortable so I took it off and she just kept adding money to the pile.”

                “So basically she paid you for a free striptease?!”  I wasn’t happy that my boyfriend showed his body to that erted ahjumma.

                “Who cares?  I’ve done worse.  Now close your eyes so I can give you the present.”

                “I care…”  I mumbled as I obeyed him and I felt his lips on mine almost immediately.

                “I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist but don’t open your eyes yet.” 

                I heard a bunch of rustling for about five minutes.

                “Okay, open your eyes.”

                When I did, I was shocked.

-----

Author's Note:

Aisssshhhhhhhhh Suho stop being a .  So unprofessional, right?  Anyways so I'll put up part two in a little bit, okay?  Kya~ I'm so happy right now. >w< I have my first interview for Community Service on Monday.  My mother works there and she set up an appointment for me.  I'm so nervous though because I'm really bad with talking to people.  Okay, I'm sorry I'll go back to stalking about the story.  So yeah... Sulay... they're going to be the most... interesting couple of the series.  I doubt Suho has the balls to kill anyone, just saying, so don't worry.  I think he's just crazy.  Once Hunhan is in America, he won't matter until they come back to Korea.  I mean, they're obviously not going to stay in America forever.  Sehun's studies are only for a few years and Luhan can just transfer back to the Korean branch.  ANYWAAAYS~ Sehun needs to stay away from Mrs. Jung because I think she's crazy like Suho.  I wonder what Sehun got him though.  Hmmm... Well I guess we'll just have to find out, right?  Until next update, I love you, my readers.