Let's Take a Bath

My Pet

 

                He’s really thinking about it.

                I stopped walking and stared at the sidewalk.

                “Lulu, what’s the matter?”  He had to stop too because we were still holding hands.

                “You’re… really going to leave me?”  My voice shook a bit.

                There was an eerie quietness that surrounded us.  Only the pitter-patter of rain could be heard.

                “Can’t you come with me?”  His voice filled the tense atmosphere, making me feel happy that he at least wanted me around him.

                “I can’t!  What about work?  I can’t just quit, we’ll have no money.  Plus, I’m not that good with English either.”

                This is harder than I thought.

                “You can get a new job and you can learn English, can’t you?”

                “I could but do you realize how hard it is to get a good job in the United States, especially when you don’t speak the language?  Don’t be unrealistic.”  It was hopeless, unless he gave up on his dream, we would be separated.

                “I want to be with you!  If I go to America by myself I’ll hate it.  I’ll be alone again.” 

                I stopped again and he shot me a look.  I ignored it and pulled him down towards me, pushing him into the side of the building we were walking in front of.  I leaned our foreheads together before planting a small kiss onto his lips.

                “You’ll never have to be alone again, Sehun-ah.”

                “Y-yah, why are you calling me Sehun?  I thought I was Honey.”  Even in the darkness that the rain-saturated clouds brought, I saw a pink tint dusting his cheeks.

                “Sehun-ah~ Sehun-ah~ you’re not my dog anymore.  That would be and we can’t have that, can we?  You don’t need to be my pet to stay with me anymore.”  I smiled and we shared another kiss.

                “Can I call you yeobo?”

                “No.  That’s gross.”  I stuck my tongue out.

                “Oh and Lulu isn’t?”

                “I’m used to that one.  Wait, we’re talking about America here.  Look, I want you to go because you’ll definitely be famous one day.  Maybe… you should go first and after I get a job over there, I’ll come over to join you, okay?  We’ll be apart for a couple weeks or months but I’ve gone my whole life without you, so I don’t think a couple months would hurt.”

                “Or I could just not go, I love you more than dancing…”  He threw his arms around my shoulders and started pecking me to death with his lips.

                “We’re in public you hooligan, stop kissing me.  Don’t ruin your dream because of me.  You’re still young, make the best of it.  It doesn’t matter how far apart we’ll be if we promise to end up together one day.”

                “You make it like we’re saying goodbye forever.  It’s still March and we can still celebrate our birthdays on an earlier day.” 

                “Okay, but I think that will be the plan, now let’s get out of this position before someone notices.  Let’s go home.”  I stepped back so he could detach himself from the wall I pinned him against.

                When we got to the apartment, he didn’t let me walk in and wouldn’t tell me why.  He just gave me puppy eyes until I asked him what he wanted.

                “I want to kiss in the rain, like a real kiss this time.  Like Seungjo and Hani in Playful kiss.” 

                “Aish, I let you watch too many dramas.” 

                I sighed as I caressed his face and I leaned into his lips.  We started out with a regular peck before slowly nibbling on each other’s lips, savoring every second we spent on the kiss.  I hugged him closer, wanting to keep on deepening the kiss.  Until he broke away.

                “T-that was good enough.”  He hid his face with his hands.

                “Why are you becoming so shy?  You were the one trying to kiss me all the time when you were my pet.”

                “But I was your pet.  You didn’t see me… as your boyfriend.  You didn’t take it as seriously as I did so you would just think I was kidding around.  Now that you’re actually doing it back, though, I all of a sudden become so self-conscious.” 

                I ruffled his hair, making fat droplets of water splash my face. 

                “Don’t be, you’re one hell of a kisser, I can tell you that much.  We didn’t even use tongue yet.”  I winked at him as his jaw slackened in disbelief.

                “Stop talking about it, Lulu!  You’re making me embarrassed.”  He followed me into the house, both of us soaked to the bone.

                “You guys are all wet.  Ugh, I just cleaned the hallways, too.  Thanks a lot.”  The landlady pouted from the front desk, her chin resting on one of her palms.

                “Sorry, noona~” 

                “Sehun-ah!! It’s okay!  Noona isn’t mad!  Have a good night, okay Sehun-ah?”  She grinned at him with her horse teeth and I just dragged him away.

                If looks could kill, I’d be dead right now.  That crazy ahjumma needs to back off my Sehun.  I can’t call him Sehun-ah anymore either because everyone else calls him that.

                “Hoonie.”  I smiled at my clever nickname.

                It sounded a lot like Honey now that I think about it.  Just the way you say the first part is different. 

                “Hoonie?  Is that a… nickname?”  He asked as I unlocked the door to our apartment.

                “Yeah, I felt so mainstream calling you Sehun-ah so I made up my own name for you.  It sounds like Honey, too!”

                “You’re right… so… do you want to take a bath together?”

                “No.”

                “What!?  But… I want to be with you.” 

                What a weird choice of words.

                “What does this have to do with being together?  Did you want to do something else instead of bathing?” 

                “N-no!  I… it… it’s just that I… just want to take a bath with you and stuff.”  He became increasingly nervous, tripping over his words and saying weird things.

                “Stuff?”  I didn’t show him mercy, though, I thought it was cute how he was suddenly like this.

                “Not that stuff!  Aish!  Why do you have to make things so complicated!?  Just get and bathe with me.”  He stomped his feet childishly.

                “Fine, I’ll bathe with you but I’m not showing you anything.”  I grabbed his hand and ran to the bathroom before we wet the carpet even more.

                It was awkward facing each other while peeling our layers of clothes one by one.  As I tugged at the hem of my shirt, I realized that I was really anxious.  It would be us two, in a small bathtub together, .  I mean, I’d wear a towel like I do in the public bath but I really hope that boy can control himself.

                “Oh Sehun, come here.” 

                When he wobbled over, pants around his ankles, I showed him the video of him in the plane.  He immediately started flipping out.

“Delete that!  I don’t want you to have my… dream on your phone.”

                “No, it’s my prized possession.  Anyway, I showed you that because I wanted to remind you not to try to hump me or something.”

                “Um, I’m the here, you aren’t.  Shouldn’t I be afraid of you?”  He retorted sassily.

                “, don’t give me attitude.  Get in the damn tub before I kick your .”  I sassed back, snapping my fingers.

                “Haha, Lulu, I love you.”  He kissed my cheek and ripped the rest of his clothes off.

                I didn’t look, of course.  I was too busy taking off my own clothes and throwing them in the washing machine.  I made sure to wrap a towel around my waist first, though, I didn’t want the boy to see me … yet.  Nobody except my parents and Yixing has seen me . 

                Yixing… I wonder if he’s with Junmyeon yet.  I called out sick the past two days to look for my puppy but I haven’t talked to Yixing since Sehun blew up at him.  I dipped my foot into the hot water and I thought it was a little too warm for my tastes.  Sehun seemed to love it so I let it go. 

                Our legs were twisted around each other as I sunk in.  It was a little tight and I felt my heart beginning to go crazy again.  I swear, that kid does things to me that I’ve never even experienced before.  I’ll probably have heart problems by the time he leaves me in April.

                “I’m going to miss you when you go to America.  You know, before I meet you there.”  I struck up a conversation whilst washing his flawless back.

                I noticed that he had really good and flawless skin.  It was so pale and beautiful.  I think it’s even paler than mine.  I scrubbed the wide expanse of white, making it slightly pink as the rag rubbed against it. 

                “You’re so handsome, even your back is handsome.”  I kissed the back of his neck and he got a chill.  “Stop shivering whenever I touch you like that.” 

                I could almost feel the heat radiating from his face as soon as those words left my mouth.

                “I can’t help it!   When you touch me like that… I can’t control my reactions.”  He mumbled, dunking his head in the water.

                When did I become the brazen one in the relationship?  I thought to myself with a chuckle.

                After I shampooed and conditioned his hair, it was my turn to be cleaned.  He flipped me around, resting his legs on either side of my hips and waist.  My towel rode up a bit, making me blush at the intimate contact. 

                Now he’s making me blush… I guess I can’t really make fun of him if this is how I was making him feel.

                 “Ah… that feels so good.  Yah, don’t stop!  I was enjoying that.”  I moped when he started pouring water over my soapy head.

                “Shut up, I was doing it for ten minutes straight.  I still have to condition you, you meanie.”  He got me right in the tickle spot, which are my sides.

                “Ahah!  S-Sehun!  Stop!  I can’t- HAHAHAAHA breathe.  Okay, okay oh my God.”  I panted while he started slathering the cream onto my hair.

                “Sorry, you asked for it, though.”  I could feel his smirk burning into the back of my head.

                “I’ll get you later.” 

                When the bath was over, I was honestly surprised that none of us did anything.  I guess we just don’t have that type of attraction to each other yet.  I mean, we’ve only been lovers for three hours. 

                He’s too innocent at the moment.  I don’t think he’d actually want to do anything like that anyway.

                I pulled my pajama shirt over my head and after Sehun was ready, we went to bed.

                “It’s okay if I sleep with you now, right?” 

                God he acts like such a five-year-old, it’s so cute.

                 “Come.”   I outstretched my arms and he jumped into them, kissing me goodnight.

                We cuddled under the covers and he seemed to doze off pretty quickly, but just when I thought he was asleep…

                “Haha... come.”  He giggled and I flicked his forehead.

                So immature.

---

Author’s Note:

They got a plaaaan~ Lulu will move with him to America after he finds a job there~

OMG but they took a bath together THEN slept together.  Guys ommgggg the ship is sailing smoothly.

Yeah so if you’re wondering what happened to the post I made last night.  Don’t.  I deleted it so that I could continue the story without a pause.  It just takes up room and it was a pretty pointless post anyway.  I have over 100 subs now, though >.< so thank you guys so much!  I see you, new readers, and I appreciate you guys reading all 26 chapters even though it probably was a lot of wasted time.  XD

Well, until next update, I love you guys!