Puppy's Performance

My Pet

 

                “Don’t forget, we have to go to Oh Sehun’s performance next Friday.”  Yixing called me after work since we never see each other during.

                “Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” 

                “I’ll see you then, okay?  I’m still sorry about getting you demoted.  Junmyeon just won’t budge.  Whenever I bring you up to him he gets really angry and tells me to leave.” 

                “I know, you always tell me this.  It’s not your fault, he is jealous of our relationship.”

                “I can’t break up with you, though.  I’d be sad.” 

                “Me too.”

                “Well, I got to go.  Bye.”

                “Bye.”

                This time he didn’t say “I love you”.  That’s new.

                I was kind of worried because Yixing might recognize Sehun as Minki.  I decided if he found out, I would just tell him everything.  If he doesn’t like it, he can break up with me.  Sure it’d hurt but I’d get over it as long as I had Honey.

                “I’m so excited, Lulu!” Sehun was rolling around on my bed while I got ready for the performance.

                He was supposed to leave in a couple minutes because he needed to get there two hours before the show. 

                “Me too, I’m sure you’ll do great.” 

                “I don’t trust you being alone with Yixing for two hours before the show, though.”  He stopped flailing and faced me with an uncharacteristically serious look.

                “Whoa, what’s with the face?  Do you think I’d do something with him?”  I was getting pretty tired of him always being on my when Yixing was involved.

                Ever since that one night, he’s gotten really paranoid.  It was cute at first but now he’s just saying it to be annoying.

                “I’m sorry, Lulu, it’s just that… never mind.  I need to leave now.  I’ll look for you.”  He took his bag and left.

                Ugh, I think he’s been distancing himself from me lately.  He’s not opening up like he used to…

                A little while later, I arrived at my boyfriend’s house.  He kissed me on the cheek as soon as he opened the door.

                “So, what do you want to do for two hours?  We can do whatever you want.”  I couldn’t help but think that he was trying to hint at something.

                “What do you want?”  

                “Well…”  He looked nervous.

                “Well what?”

                “I…”  He trailed off and our eyes met.

                He gently cupped my face in his big hands.  It felt kind of weird that he was suddenly touching me like this.  Then, obviously he kissed me next.  This time, it was overwhelmingly passionate, like he wanted to get in my pants.  I still couldn’t do that because stupid Honey forbade me from doing it.  As Yixing deepened the kiss by adding tongue, I held his hands so he couldn’t touch me inappropriately or touch my hair.  It took forever to do my hair and I didn’t want to mess it up.  I also crossed my legs so he couldn’t grind against me.  If I didn’t know better, I’d say I was ing myself.  I wasn’t really in the mood to do anything naughty, though.  This night was about my dancing puppy who I was supposed to be watching tonight.

                “Mmph, Yixing… we can’t do anything tonight.  I took forever to do my hair and I can’t take another shower.”  I started to panic when he didn’t stop and started to move down to my neck.

                “Yixing, are you listening to me?”  I rolled my eyes. 

                He wasn’t taking me seriously. 

                I rested my palm against his forehead and shoved him away.

                “Luhan… you don’t look at me that way, do you?”

                “In what way?”  I raised an eyebrow.

                “A… ual way.” 

                “It’s not that… it’s just that I didn’t want to look messy when we go to the show.”

                “I see, let’s just watch a movie, then.”  He frowned, being ed boy his own boyfriend again.

                Soon, we left for the theatre where they were going to show the performance.  Yixing and I didn’t talk much but we’re also not very talkative people in the first place.

                When we got in, we immediately took our seats which were right in front of the stage.  I hoped that Honey would notice me and smile at me.  I was so excited to see that beautiful dance that I saw them practicing the one day. 

                “I’m going to go the bathroom.”  I excused myself for a second and Yixing nodded.

                As I walked to the boys’ room, I heard the sound of heavy breathing and .  Curious, I decided to walk in on them to teach them a lesson and also see what was going on.  Rounding the corner, I saw that it was the tan boy and big-eyed boy. 

                Aw yeah, es!  Those two are totally making out in the bathroom.  Now that stupid Jongin kid will no longer be all over my Honey.

                  Jongin had Kyungsoo’s back up against the wall and his hands pinned parallel to his shoulders.  They were panting as Jongin pulled away for a millisecond before plunging his tongue back into his boyfriend’s mouth.  It was kind of making me hot so I snapped out of my trance and walked to the urinal.  They noticed me, finally and the paler one let out a surprised yelp. 

                “Hey, are you Luhan?  Sehun showed us a picture of you.”  Kyungsoo was a little relieved that it was me for some reason, almost as if he knew me.

                “Yeah.”  I nodded, putting a poker face on.

                “Oh so you’re the one who stole him from me.”  Jongin was clearly upset as he checked me out.

                “You’re even more handsome in person.  I’m surprised.”  Kyungsoo slapped his boyfriend’s arm and shot him a look.

                “Thanks.  Well, I have to pee now so if you would take your make out to the girls’ room I think they’d enjoy it more than I was.”  I shooed them away and they bowed before walking out hand in hand.

                “It was nice to meet you, hyung.”  Big-eyes called.

                Well that was unexpected.  I finally met those two hooligans but they were mouth ing in the bathroom.  I can only imagine what Jongin used to do with Sehun.

                I was disgusted that I even thought about that and immediately rid my mind of it.  That tan bastard really has no control of his hormones.  I feel bad for Kyungsoo, his must really hurt when they do it. 

                If they do it. 

                I doubt it, though, because then Kyungsoo wouldn’t be able to dance and that wouldn’t be wise.

                After I washed my hands, I went back to my seat just as the show was starting.  Music began to flow from the speakers and Sehun sashayed out.  His movements flowed perfectly with the soothing music and he looked positively beautiful.  I felt my heart speed up and there was this weird feeling in my stomach.  I think I’ve felt it before.  It’s probably because I didn’t eat before coming here and was hungry.  He spotted me and grinned from ear to ear, making him look even more radiant.  He really had an amazing stage presence.  Yixing suddenly slung his arm around my shoulder and I realized that I completely forgot he was there.  For the last five minutes, I only thought of Sehun and the other dancers that slowly joined him.

                Is it normal to be so into dancing that you stop thinking about everything else?

                After a half an hour, I felt Yixing scoot closer and press his lips against mine.  Every time he tried to deepen it, I broke the kiss.  I didn’t want to miss any of Sehun’s dancing and my boyfriend was kind of pissing me off.  Ten minutes of trying to make out with me finally ended when he gave up and crossed his arms.

                The show only lasted an hour and I was left with wanting more.  I took so many pictures with my phone, some videos, too.  Yixing looked angry.  Probably because I ignored him the whole time to enjoy the show instead of making out with him like at the movies. 

                “I’m sorry, Yixing, it was so good though.  I couldn’t just ignore the dancers, it’d be rude.”  I explained but he put a hand up.

                “It’s fine, I’m going to the bathroom.” 

                I searched around to find Sehun and saw that he was talking with these important looking men.

                “You want me to study in America?  Really?  That’s amazing!”  Sehun was beaming and it made me warm inside.

                Then, I realized the situation. 

                He was being asked to go to America to study.

                That was like… far away.

----------------

Author’s Note:

Oh, snaaaap.  Haha, well thank you guys for reading, I love you~