Let's Play a Game, Puppy

My Pet

 

                “Oh!  I love games, Lulu!  What do you want to play?”  He was immediately interested, as expected.

                “Let’s ask each other… personal questions and the first one that doesn’t answer, loses.”

                “I’ll totally win!  Bring it.” 

                “Here, come on.  Let’s get home first.  It’s better if people aren’t around.” 

                When we got home, we sat on the couch, facing each other. 

                “I’ll go first.”  I stated before pretending to think.

                “Okay, go on.” 

                “Have you ever had a boyfriend?” 

                “Uh…. Yeah.” 

                “Is that it?  You’re not going to expand on it?”  I mentally scolded myself for being so straightforward.

                “You can ask more after I ask you a question.”

                “Psh, fine.”

                “Hm, why did you bring me to China instead of Yixing?”

                “Well, you wanted to go, didn’t you?”

                “Yeah but, Yixing is your boyfriend.  You could’ve made me stay with Minseok again.”

                Well , he got me there.

                “I wanted you to meet the rest of my friends and family.  Yixing already knows them all.”

                Alright, safe.

                He looked a bit skeptical but let me slide anyway. “Okay…”

                “Why did you break up with your boyfriend?”

                “He… there was a lot of reasons.   Like, he tried to force me to have with him but I didn’t want to.  Also, he’s too clingy and gets jealous easily.  He always teases me about you, too and I don’t like when people talk rudely about my Master.”  He was blushing by the end and I wondered about that.

                That bastard tried to force himself on him?  He’s so dead, if I see that idiot touch him again I’ll snap his arm in half.

                “Stay away from him, then.”

                “He’s my friend, though.  It doesn’t matter now because I’m pretty sure I set him up with my other friend.”

                “Fine, just make sure he doesn’t touch you.”

                “Okay, my turn.  Why haven’t you done it with Yixing yet?  I mean, that one time you were about to but never did because I came in.”

                “I made a promise with you and I’ll keep it.”  I thought that was a pretty stupid question.  I don’t really want to take it up the yet anyway because I knew I’d end up being the bottom.

                “That was… only for the trip.”  That was… a bull response because I knew he didn’t mean just the trip.

                “I don’t know if you know this, but taking it up the really hurts.  Especially the first time, from what Xiumin told me.”

                “I guess… that makes sense.”

                “Why didn’t you do it with that stupid guy?” I shot back at him.

                “That’s obvious.  I didn’t want to.  I don’t get why guys are so quick to bang anything that moves.  Seriously, when Jongin wanted to do it, it was barely our one month anniversary.  Then he “couldn’t take it anymore” after six months and that’s when he tried forcing me.” 

                “Well then, I’m glad you dumped him.   You don’t need a guy who tries to do that.  I also think that relationships should be taken slow.”

                “Well how long did it take you to do it with that one girlfriend you had?” 

                “A year… but she probably was occupying herself with other guys… if you know what I mean.”  I realized that I wasn’t afraid to talk about her anymore.  I guess I was finally completely over her.

                “Hey Honey… who do you like?”  I followed up.

                “It’s not your turn!”

                “You asked me a question, though.  You asked me how long it took to do it with my ex.  Answer me.”

                “You know, I think I’ll quit.  I’m going to take a bath.  Can you help me wash my hair?”

                The hell?  He said he was going to win but then he chickened out? I really wanted to know, though.

                I sighed and it suddenly didn’t feel too good to win.  I watched him as he filled up the bath with near-scalding water, the way he liked it.  I couldn’t bathe in something that hot because it makes me dizzy when I get out.  When he started to undress, I didn’t look.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen him , but I don’t really want to anyway.

                “Okay, Lulu, come wash my hair now, or… you could come in with me.”  He splashed me and I just glared at him.

                “No, not only is the tub too small, I don’t bathe with other people.”

                “Liar, I know you bathed with Yixing at that hot springs place.”

                “Yeah but I wrapped myself in a towel.  Plus, it’s a bigger bath.”  I smirked because I knew I had won this time.

                “You .” 

                He started pouting up a storm while squirted the shampoo onto his wet tresses.  I took some of the suds and wiped it on his face.

                “Yah!  I already washed my face.”  

                “Then shut up and let me wash you without your complaining.  Jeez… such a noisy dog you are.”

                “Such a mean owner you are.  You don’t love your own dog.” 

                “Would you stop whining?” 

                “Hmph.  Fine.”

                “Think of it as punishment for losing.  I’ll bathe with you only if I think you deserve it.”  I didn’t know if I’d follow through with that promise but it satisfied him because he didn’t say anything else.

                I resumed massaging his head with the shampoo.  It must feel nice and I envied him.  Sometimes I wish someone took care of me.  I styled his hair with the shampoo.  I made it stick up.  Then, I smoothed it down.  When I was done playing with it, I rinsed it off and made sure to condition his hair.  I worshiped conditioner, it always made hair so soft and I found it weird that some guys didn’t use it. 

                “Okay, all done.”  I said as I washed off the last of the conditioner.

                “Aw, but it felt so nice.  I think you do the best job when you wash my hair.”  He turned around and pinched my cheek.

                “Hey!  What are you doing?  Are you some ahjumma now or something?”  I laughed and swatted his hand off of my face.

                “I like playing games with you.” 

                “That was random, but I liked that game, too.”

                “I’m sorry for not answering the last question.  I’m not sure if you’d approve of the person I like, though.”

                Ugh, well now I’m even more interested.  Who is this guy anyway?

----

Author’s Note:

God Luhan.  Can you be any more dense?  Well, it’s okay, confessions are going to come soon.  I have school tomorrow :p but I’ll still try to update every day because I love you guys.  Next chapter coming in a couple hours so look forward to it.  <3 Bye, bye for now!