Meet My Friends

My Pet

 

                “Yes!  You’re really letting me meet your friends?  Oh my God, I’m so happy.  Thank you so much, Lulu.”  Sehun was seriously way too excited for his own good and I just patted his head.

                “Calm the hell down, will you?  It’s just meeting people.”

                “I’m so freaking stoked, you don’t even know.”

                “What the hell does stoked mean?”

                We reached Kris’s doorstep and I rang the doorbell.  I was met with this bit blonde-haired giant who I didn’t recognize at all.

                “Oh I’m sorry, did a Kris Wu move?”

                “Luhan, you don’t recognize me?”  I noticed his face and realized that it was Kris’s face.

                “Oh my God, I didn’t even recognize you.  You got y as !”  I stared at his body and he just laughed.

                “Come in, Tao and I were about to eat lunch.  You can… both join us.”  He eyed Sehun before heading towards the dining room.

                “Gege?  Gege!  Holy crap, you’re home!”  Tao squealed and hopped on top of me, wrapping his legs around my waist like he used to do when he was little.

                “Only for a week, Tao.”   I suddenly lost my balance and we fell on the floor, Tao on top of me.

                “Hey!  Tao, are you cheating on me with Luhan now?”  Kris pouted from the table.

                Pouted.

                Kris pouted.

                “Are you guys… dating?”  I watched in awe as Tao strolled over to Kris and planted a kiss right on his lips.

                “Yeah, he finally asked me out after you left.  Yixing was so lonely after that so he kept talking about going to Korea and finding you.”

                “He did, and now we’re boyfriends.”  I smiled and they applauded me.

                “Who’s that cutie behind you?  It’s not Yixing…”  Tao raised an eyebrow and I grabbed Sehun’s hand, showing off the nervous boy.

                “This is my friend, Oh Sehun.”

                “Wait, so why didn’t you bring Yixing?”  Kris questioned, looking Sehun over.

                “I didn’t want to worry him.” 

                “And you want to worry Sehun?”

                “Would you guys stop asking stupid questions and say hi to him?  Yixing didn’t want to come, okay?”  I lied, wanting them to get off my back.

                “Hello, Sehun, I’m Tao.”

                “I’m Kris.”

                “Nice to meet you guys, I’m Sehun.”  He recited in decent Chinese.  I watched proudly because I taught him that before we left.

                “No he doesn’t speak Chinese.”  I told them.

                “It’s okay, I speak some Korean.”  Kris gloated and decided to try it out on Sehun.

                “Sehun-ssi, it is very nice to meet you.”

                Oh he’s pretty good.

                “Don’t touch my boyfriend you face.”  He smiled, satisfied with himself and I just stood there, my mouth hanging open.

                “Who the hell are you getting Korean lessons from?  A jealous girlfriend?”  Kris just looked at me confused.

                “Why, what did I say?”

                “You don’t even know… okay.  Just never say it again.” 

                I pointed to Tao.

                “Why don’t you say something?  I’m sure you can’t mess up as bad as Kris.”

                “Okay.  Sehun-oppa!  You’re so cute!  Bbuing bbuing!” 

                “Now Tao, where the hell did you learn that?”  I sighed and looked at Sehun, who was trying not to laugh.

                “I heard these girls say it on a drama once.”  Tao shot back defensively.

                 “Oppa is what a girl says to an older man.  Not only is Sehun younger than you, but you are a boy, too.  Just never speak Korean again, okay?  I’ll translate for the rest of the time.”

                “Okay…” 

                “Come on, let’s eat lunch.  It’s probably cold now, though.”  Tao gestured to the table and we all sat down.

                When we were at the table, I decided to catch them up on everything.  I left out the whole pet thing, of course. 

                “Yeah so we’re here because… my parents died in a fire.”  I finished and they just looked at each other before looking back at me.

                “We know, it was all over the news.  It turns out that it was actually arson, that cigarette thing was just a rumor.”  Tao started to tear up and the reaction made me do the same.

                 They were murdered?  It wasn't an accident?

                “Aw guys, come on, don’t cry!”  Kris kissed Tao’s tears away.

                “Why are you crying, Tao?”  I tried to hold back the tears that were stinging at my eyes.

                “B-because gege is sad and he’s here because of something horrible like this.  I’m sorry gege.”  He dabbed at his eyes while Kris pulled him off of the chair and into his lap.

                “Tao, baby, it’s okay.  Luhan obviously wanted to visit us too, right?” 

                “Of course, guys, I wanted to introduce you to Sehun, too.”

                “Eh, Lulu what’s going on?  Why is Tao crying?” 

                “Nothing, don’t worry about it, Honey.”

                “Why are you speaking English?  What about Honey?”  Kris perked up and was now obviously interested in our conversation.

                “Since when do you speak English?”  I was taken aback by his new ability.

                “I studied in Canada while you were in Korea.  I’d say I’m pretty fluent now.” 

                “Oh, then… we were just talking about my new dog that I named Honey.” 

                “You have another Honey now?”  Tao sniffled and leaned his head on Kris’s shoulder.

                “Yeah, weren’t you guys listening to my story earlier?  Oh wait no because you guys started sticking your tongues down each other’s throats halfway through.”  I groaned at the memory and stood up. “Come on, Sehun, they probably want some time alone now.”

                “What?  Gege no!  I’m sorry I won’t ignore you anymore.”  Tao whined and I bent over the table, inches away from his face.

                “Then I dare you not to touch Kris for the rest of the day.  Also, we’re going to our favorite hangout spot so get your asses up.” 

                “Ugh, Luhan, I think you’ve gotten even more sadistic.”  Kris was about to reach for Tao’s hand but stopped when I sent him a threatening glare.

                  We walked for a bit and arrived at the park where we used to always play at.  Honey immediately ran to the playground and the rest of us just stood there.  We watched as he went on the swings and beckoned us over.  I ignored him and sat down on the bench.

                “Luhan-ah~ why are you ignoring me, yeobo?”

                “Yah!  Don’t call me that.  I’m not your Luhan-ah or yeobo.  I am your master.”  I hissed low enough so that Taoris didn’t hear us.

                Taoris, yes that’s what I will call them.

                 “Master Lulu, I request that you come and go on the seesaw with me.”  He stuck out his bottom lip.  “Pwease?”

                “Fine, but that’s it, okay? Only five minutes.”  He beamed, entwining our fingers and running to said playground equipment.

                I straddled it and immediately felt a bit uncomfortable.  Before I could shift, Sehun hopped on and I almost got flung off.  He was so close to crushing my balls that it wasn’t even funny.  I stayed suspended in the air until he decided to stand up so that I went back down.  Then he lowered us back down.  After a couple minutes of just doing that, he started going faster.  I could barely keep up and began to get a little scared.

                “Y-Yah!  Stop!” I shouted at the stupid dog and he stopped abruptly making me slip and land right on my crotch.

                “What?”  He shouted back and I just fell to the ground holding my now throbbing groin in agony.

                He got off and ran over to me.  I pulled him down by his collar.

                “You… hurt me.”  I choked out through the waves of nauseating pain.

                “Eh?  How?”  He scowled at me, thinking I was kidding.

                “My…”  I just pointed down to what was hurting me and he widened his eyes in realization.

                “Lulu-ah, I’m so sorry!”  He reached down for some reason and I slapped his hand away.

                “You , what do you think you’re doing?  And don’t… call me that.”  I groaned and rolled over onto my side.

                “I was going to brush the woodchips off of your back but whatever.  I’m leaving!”  He got up and left me there, in excruciating pain.

                “Gege?  Are you okay?”  Tao ran over and squatted down beside me.

                “I think I am now.”  I tried to get up but the pain was awful, of course I still got up anyway because I didn’t want them to worry.

                “Okay so Tao and I have to… take care of something.  We’re going to go… somewhere.  It was nice seeing you, we should hang out again another time.”  Kris excused himself before lugging Tao out of the park.

                Wait a minute are they going to…. Nevermind.

                I limped over to the bench and closed my eyes, the sun hurting my eyes as it beat down mercilessly from above. 

                “I’m… done now Master, can you stand?”  Sehun cautiously approached me after about an hour and I was obviously fine now.

                I didn’t want to let him off that easily, though.

                “No… I don’t think I can.”  I whimpered a bit as I “tried” to haul myself up in the most pitiful way possible.

                “It’s all my fault, I’m a bad dog.  Hit me.”  He stuck his cheek out, bracing himself for a hit.

                I slapped him hard and he bit back whatever he was going to say.

                “Hell yeah you are a bad dog.  Come on, we’re going home.  Tao and Kris obviously couldn’t keep their hands off each other for that long and went home to reunite.”

                “You meanie!  You tricked me… hey wait up!”  Honey cried out as I dashed to the entrance. 

                We didn’t do much else that day except prepare for the funeral that was going to take place tomorrow.  I bought Sehun a black suit and he wanted to wear it out of the store but I rejected the idea.  He would probably find a way to destroy those expensive clothes and I wasn’t going to let that happen.

                When I was trying to fall asleep at about 2:00am, I heard a knock on my door.  I couldn’t sleep because I was anxious about tomorrow, so I told the person to come in.

                “Lulu, I can’t sleep.”  Sehun was hugging a pillow to his chest like a child.

                “What do you want me to do about it?”  I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

                “Can I sleep with you?”  He asked innocently then hid his face in the pillow in embarrassment.

                “Why?  Why can’t you sleep?”  I sat up and stared at him.

                “I had a bad dream.”  There was a silence.

                I mulled it over a bit.  He did seem scared but I didn’t really trust him in my bed.  Then again we did have other people in this house so he probably wouldn’t try anything.

                “How bad was the dream?” 

                “Well…”  He let me get a good look at his face and there were tears on his face, glistening in the moonlight.

                I wonder what it was about.

                “Okay, but just as long as you don’t try anything.”  I scooted over the edge of the bed.

                “I love you, Master!  I’ll do whatever you want in return.”  He slid into bed beside me.

                “Don’t say you love me, save it for someone you actually love one day.”  

                “But I do love you, Master.  I respect you and look up to you.  You’re like the big brother I never had.”  He cuddled up against my back and rested his head on the back of my neck.

                I didn’t know if I was tired or just crazy but I was actually touched by his words.  Even though I didn’t believe them, I would like to believe that he wasn’t just kidding with me.  Whenever Yixing tried to say that he loved me, I just became shy and didn’t say it back directly but with the puppy…

                “I love you too, Honey.  I’m glad you’re my pet.” 

                “Then, can you hold me?  That dream really made me really scared because it was about you and… Can you just promise you won’t ever leave me?”  He sounded so desperate, like I was actually considering leaving him or something.

                “Fine, but just this once.”  I gave in because I really did feel bad for him, I know how real dreams can seem.

                We faced each other as we fell asleep and I held his hand the whole night.  It’s the first time that I felt comfortable sleeping with someone.  I never slept with other people and usually kicked them out when they snuck in.  Even Tao and Kris when we had sleepovers. 

                I just figured it was because I was half-asleep at the time.

                Yeah, that’s why.

----

Author’s Note:

Yeah Luhan, that’s why you let him sleep with you.  Okay guys, that’s enough comedy and fluff for you.  Next chapter= funeral.  I’m sorry I didn’t update all day but I kept getting sidetracked by EXO’s hotness and I was just not feeling it.  Anyway, consider yourselves lucky because when school starts next Tuesday, I probably won’t update as often as a used to.  Maybe once a day or every two days?  God this year is going to , so wish me luck.  Until next chapter, good bye my lovelies.