Pretty Dresses

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I love reading the comments you guys leave me ^^

Oh, and this is my ask.fm if any of you want to ask questions~ Though questions on my story will be a bit vague c:

orz this chapter is a bit short but updates should be picking up now so hopefully it equals out =/ }

 

- - - - -

 

"Do you think this looks okay?" Tao asked as he came out of the changing room. He was wearing a form-fitting black tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans, a belt with a chain hanging off it slipped through the loops.

You nodded and smiled, almost blushing from the way his toned muscles looked. The wife beater clung to him perfectly, outlining all of his muscles. Wushu was certainly working quite well for him, as far as keeping in shape. "It looks wonderful," you assured.

Spring was nearly, and it was already evident by the melting snow and budding trees. So, Tao wanted to take you shopping for spring clothes. But so far, he was holding out clothes, for both you and himself, trying on the clothes for himself, while you continued to just look through the clothes.

Tao smiled brightly and went back into the changing room to put on his normal clothes. He came back out with the clothes draped over his arm, intending to buy them since he had seen the blush that came to your cheeks when you saw him. Tao wrapped an arm around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "That's pretty," he said, pointing to a dress. "Try it on~" he insisted.

It was white, and came just above the knees. It had a sweetheart neckline, and was lacy and cute. "It is pretty," you granted. "But...I think it shows a bit too much skin."

"Just your arms," said Tao, blinking as he looked at you, not knowing that the reason you didn't want to show your arms was because of your scars. Tao saw you were uncomfortable and bit his lip. "We'll get something to go over it." He looked and found a cute levi jacket. "Does this work?"

You nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you, Tao. I'll go try it on." You took a deep breath, heading into the dressing one and pulling the dress on, slipping the jacket on over it.

Nibbling on your lower lip, you came out and looked down, not wanting to see Tao. Tao, however, gasped softly when he saw you. You looked...angelic, in white. It reminded Tao of Halloween, when you were dressed in white. "Haerinnie," he said softly, stepping closer and gently placing one hand at your waist, the other moving to your chin to gently tilt it up.

"W-what?" you asked, looking at him with wide eyes. "It looks bad, right?" You looked away, scared that he could see your scars, even with the jacket on.

"No. You look...gorgeous." Tao beamed and kissed your forehead on instinct. "Don't be insecure." Your face turned light red as you nodded, and Tao smiled. "You're adorable, Song Haerin. And oh so beautiful. You took my breath away the moment you stepped out," he assured.

"Really?" Smiling a little, you looked up at him again.

Tao nodded, his own lips curling into a smile. "Mm. Really. Now, I'll find you more pretty dresses. No sleeveless, right?" You nodded, and Tao winked. "Got it."

 

- - - - -

 

Tao insisted on buying you every single dress and outfit you put on that he found cute. So, since he also insisted on carrying all of the bags, Tao ended up carrying about five bags, two of which were pink from the store you'd gotten a few dresses from.

"Hm~ Let's get something to eat!" Tao beamed and took your hand, dragging you to the food court. "Where should we eat? There's never anywhere too good in the mall. Should I take you somewhere else?" Tao smiled widely and looked at you.

"No, this is perfectly fine." You smiled and started walking towards one. Tao watched after you and smiled.

You ordered a strawberry bubble tea from the bubble tea stand, smiling back when the boy working at the cash register smiled at you. In fact, the cashier was quite cute. "What's your name?" he asked while you waited for your bubble tea to be made.

"Haerin," you replied, thinking n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter