Chocolate Dreams

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Thank you all for supporting me still! ^^}

 

- - - - -

 

The boys took you back home, Kris's jacket draped over your shoulders the entire time. Lay also had an arm around your shoulders, and was receiving a few glares from the others occasionally. But he didn't mind. He just enjoyed being close to you like this.

"You had fun today, right?" Xiumin asked as he came beside of you, giving you one of his usual adorable smiles.

You nodded quickly and bowed your head slightly. "Of course oppa! Thank you all so much!" Xiumin smiled and nodded, almost shyly. Slowly, he reached his hand out towards you, and, just as shy as Xiumin was, you slipped your hand into his.

Kris drove home, and you were seated comfortably in between Chen and Xiumin. At one point or another, you fell asleep, your body leaning against Chen, your hand still inside Xiumin's. Chen smiled softly at you, his arm  winding around your waist, his other arm coming up to sweep your hair away from your eyes. Xiumin, too, was gazing at you, slowly lacing your fingers together.

Once Kris had pulled up to their house, he glanced back at you to ask you something, only to see your position. He softened immediately and told everyone to be quiet. "Chen, carry her in," he said softly. Chen nodded, unbuckling your seat belt and scooping you up into his arms.

But of course, you didn't stay asleep. Chen almost had you to your room when you woke up with a soft groan, blinking and looking around. "Oh. We're home. I fell asleep..."

"You did, but it's okay," Chen assured softly, balancing you in one arm as he opened your room, going towards your bed. "Go back to sleep, Rinnie. It's perfectly fine."

"Mm...no." You shook your head and got up as soon as Chen set you down in bed. "I have something for you guys," you said softly. Chen blinked in surprise, but followed you out of your room and down the stairs curiously.

"Um...guys," you said softly, standing in the living room. "I actually made something for you. I was going to give it to you guys earlier but...you surprised me with the date."

The guys all blinked, some of them looking at each other. "You didn't have to get us anything, mei mei," Lay assured in his usual quiet, gentle voice. "Or make us anything."

"But I still did." You smiled and then went into the kitchen, coming back with their chocolates. "So...yeah. I made these for you." You handed all the boys one of them. "And Kris ge, if you don't like it, feel free to tell me! I can just make you something else and it--"

"It's perfect," Kris said, cutting you off. Then, he graced you with yet another one of his gorgeous smiles. "Thank you, Song Haerin." He graciously took a bite from the chocolate heart.

The others were either staring at it, or had already bitten into the treat. When you saw Luhan staring at it with an unreadable expression, you smiled at him. "What's wrong?"

"It's too pretty to eat," he told you, his large eyes meeting yours. "But thank you, mei mei. Really." Luhan's lips tugged up into a smile as he bit into it.

Most of the guys decided to save the chocolate so they could eat it over a few days. When you decided to go to bed, Tao nearly tackled you with the hug he gave you. He smiled happily and buried his face into your hair. "Thank you, Haerinnie." He pulled back, tilted your chin up, and kissed your forehead.

Your cheeks tinted a light pink as you nodded. "It was nothing, really. It wasn't too hard to make, either."

"That may be true, but you made it with love and care! Besides, I'd never be able to make it. I'd somehow manage to burn it while freezing it!"

"I believe that's called freezer burn," you said, a playful twinkle in your eyes.

Tao blinked in thought, then nodded. "Exactly!" He gave you another hug before going towards the stairs. "I'm going to bed now. You go soon too, Haerinnie, okay?" Nodding, you assured him you would.

"How about a kiss before bed?" Chen requested with a grin as he hugged your waist. He was joking, but as he pulled back from you, you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. His eyes brightened immediately as he gave you a kiss on the nose.

Xiumin was next, and all he had to do was smile at you and wiggle his eyebrows. You smiled at him and willingly kissed one of his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter