Princess?!

Bad Girl, Good Girl

 

He took my wrist tightly and pulled me quickly to the main office and I swear-I almost fell a few times. Once we arrived, I saw the boy who was playing the piano earlier. ‘Oh no’

Just then, the boy said, "Hi, my Princess," he then looks at the boy next to me and says nonchalantly, "Yo, Ice prince."

The-silver haired boy clenches his teeth and says, "It’s president to you Mr. Kaname." Kaname gets up and kisses me on the hand coolly, "Princess I am one of the ten princes at this school. They call me the Casanova Prince." The silver-haired boy looks at me and says in a sharp, icy tone, "Alright “princess.” I'll tell you my name. It’s Akaito. I'm the head prince also known as the Ice Prince. But the reason why you’re here with me is because I’m the student council president."

I just nodded, suddenly feeling nervous around these two cute boys, even though my mind is still trying to understand everything. Akaito then turned to Kaname and said "Don’t forget about the meeting in a few days." Kaname just nodded as me and Akaito walked on. I walked quietly staring at the ground when I almost tripped over someone's foot. I could feel a scary, heartless glare and a cold icy glare. I got up quickly muttering sorry to the boy. I then realized that he was the boy I deemed ‘Bad- prince’ when I saw him in the tree earlier. 

I could feel cold glares from both boys and I wasn't sure if they were at me, about me, or at each other. All I knew was that I was intimidated and my body froze up. The boy next to the one holding me was his friend… I think. Just then, Kaname walked to the “Bad-” prince and grabbed him. "Kyo that’s enough you’re scaring my princess. Zero let my little princess go,” he said to the guy named ’Kyo’ and ‘Zero.’

 The guy holding me from behind gets quiet and the boy next to him says “Why should we let this little angel go she's too cute for you wolves to have." Kaname sharply glares at the guy and says, "Because she's my little kitty, Ace. Not yours." He then pulls me away and wraps his arms around me. I immediately become confused and wonder why Kaname is acting so overbearing.

 

 I could feel glares from a distance and then I spot girls staring at me in anger and jealousy. Akaito then commands angrily, "Kaname let Kawa Go!"  Everyone stops and the hallway is motionless. I get dropped to the ground from the sudden movement from Kaname. Akaito grabs my wrist and drags me to the student council room in the main office. When we get inside he starts to ask millions of questions like my name, my school before this, my likes and dislikes. I answered them almost completely honestly. I want no one to find out about my past. Then he asks, “Kawa, would you like to join the student council? I mean, you don’t have to… But you seriously know how to make the ‘princes’ act… normal.”