Two

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Three minutes. How does being late for three ing minutes equal an hour of child labor?" Lu Han complained as he swept away the last of the pencil stubs and dust into a garbage can.

"This balls," Yixing agreed with a sigh. He had just spent the longest hour of his life cleaning every blackboard in the hall and poor Lu Han had just swept the entire place. "And it wasn't even our fault," he added.

It was all because of the new kid and the disturbance he had caused that afternoon.

Clapping excess chalk dust off his hands, Yixing shouldered his backpack and followed Lu Han out of the building.

"Now I have to go to soccer practice," Lu Han groaned. "I bet coach is going to be pissed that I missed an hour of practice and he'll probably give me a few extra laps as well."

Yixing glanced up at the sky and pointed silently to the dark clouds rolling in.

", my day just keeps getting better, doesn't it," Lu Han cursed. With another growl, the boy shouldered his gym bag and started off at a run for the locker rooms.

Yixing couldn't help but chuckle at his best friend's misfortune.

That chuckle died quickly, however, as he stepped through the room he shared with Lu Han to find everything - his pillows, his sheets, his blankets, his guitar - everything that had been on his bed - on the floor in the middle of the room.

"What...?"

A tall blond in tight, dark pants was sitting on his bed. Only, it didn't look much like his bed anymore. Yixing's navy blue sheets had been replaced with white ones that looked like pure Egyptian cotton and the pillow was a deep red, probably actual satin.

"What are you doing? That's my bed!"

The stranger look up, slowly, and Yixing was met with a pair of dark, piercing eyes and a lot of eyebrows. It was the new kid.

"I'm moving in today and I like this bed," the kid said, shrugging.

"But...that's my bed," Yixing repeated.

The new kid just looked at him, and then stood up...and up...and up, until he was towering over Yixing's slim 5ft 10 frame, and took a few rather threatening steps forward.

Up close, Yixing thought, the new kid was a lot more impressive. The expensive hairdo was highlighted with lighter shades of blond, the designer clothes hung off his 6ft 2 body like a glove, and even the wild eyebrows worked somehow with the rest of the angular face.

Okay, so maybe the new kid was a 'big deal', but right now, the 'big deal' looked like he was about to pummel Yixing to a pulp.

Instinctively, Yixing took a step back. Was he about to die in his own room?

Suddenly, the giant stuck out a hand and gave Yixing an icy smile. "Hey," he said, letting out the first of many inappropriate winks. "My name is Kris. Kris Wu. I'm your new roommate."

Yixing took the hand, and shook it quickly."Zhang Yixing," he replied, still confused. "But I already have a roommate."




Assistant Principal Li was not happy about being accosted outside of his office right as he was about to go home for the day, but then, neither was the student glaring at him.

"Kyungsoo, the exchange student from Korea, doesn't leave until next week," explained Assistant Principal Li. "Until t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter