Ten

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Kai’s family was undoubtedly the wealthiest out of the group. Even Kris, with his fortune amassed from modeling, could not compete with the Kims’ old family money. Kris and Yixing’s flight landed in Macao at 7:15 Macao Standard time, and they were the last of the group to arrive at the suite.

“Jesus Christ, this is amazing,” Kris whistled, looking around at the gigantic Presidential suite.

Yixing agreed, glancing around. There were many, many bedrooms, and a sauna, a gym, a Jacuzzi, a massage room, tvs in the bathrooms, floor to ceiling living room windows, and multiple kitchens. The Venetian Macao was famous for its extravagance, with casinos occupying the first floors. Floors 7 to 38 were the rooms, and the presidential suite at the top offered an excellent view of the Macao skyline.

Apart from the usual lunch gang, Kai had also invited Suho, as well as his old roommate, Kyungsoo, who flew all the way from Korea to see him.

The first day was spent shopping, with Tao buying everything Gucci and Luhan and Yixing splurging on MCM backpacks. The second day was rained out by a passing storm, so the guys turned out the lights, lit some candles, and played an uproarious game of glow-in-the-dark Pictionary.

“I call Chen and Yixing,” Lu Han called, as soon as the game was suggested.

“No way,” Xiumin interjected. “It’s not fair to have those two on the same team since they’re the only two that can actually draw.”

So, it was decided that both Chen and Yixing would be team captains, and the others drew tabs to divide into teams. Yixing surveyed his group – Kai, Xiumin, Tao, Chanyeol, and Lu Han – and felt a sense of impending doom.

The best artists, it was quickly decided, where indeed Yixing and Chen, then followed by Lu Han and Joonmyun. The worst were also decided to be Kris and Tao. The game went on for almost two hours, and drew to a stop only after the laughter brought on by Tao’s sketch could not be stopped.

He was only half way through with his drawing when Lu Han’s voice, next to Yixing in the dark, lets out a horrified gasp. “Huang Zitao, what the hell are you drawing? That is inappropriate!”

There was a beat of silence as everyone studied Tao’s artwork, tilting their head to the side and squinting their eyes. Baekhyun figured it out first, and let out a bark of laughter. Then, Kai saw the offensive shape as well, and nudged Sehun, smirking.

Tao stared at his drawing for another minute before letting out a gasp of his own. “It’s a rocketship, you erts!” he yelled in hysterics. “Look, this is the smoke from the rocket as it’s leaving the launch pad.”

But it was already too late. Yixing laughed so hard until his sides hurt. He tried to stretch out the cramp, but only managed to fall onto his face into the carpet.

“This game is over,” Tao grumbled, snapping on the lights. The others blinked, adjusting to the light, and came face to face with a very annoyed Tao.

“I think it’s time for a snack,” Kyungsoo chimed in quickly before Tao could attack the still laughing Chanyeol to rip his head off. “Come on guys.”

The third day was another one of exploration. They took a tour led by some locals to see more of Macao, and finished the day off with videogames on the giant flatscreen tv and a competitive game of pool.

On their last day of the break, they had a huge birthday lunch, compete with a three tiered chocolate cake for Kai, courtesy of the hotel. The boys then spend some time teaching Sehun to ice skate and watched the 3D winter light show.

“We’re going to go out with a bang,” Kai promised, disappearing down the elevator after dinner, presumably to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter