The Mysterious Piano Guy

Kiss In The Rain ♥

CRACK!

" Who's there ?!"

---------------------------

Aish, what to do , WHAT TO DO!?

" Hello ? Is anyone there ?" I looked down at my feet and see an ipod, well used to be. Great, How am I going to explain thatI was spying and that I broke their ipod.

" Um, who are you ? Wait, IS THAT MY IPOD ?!" The face finally revealed itself, when the door propped open. 

His eyes were the color of chocolate, define but serious. His shabby black hair was hidden under a large hoodie. his hands were in fighting mode.

" Ah... um... I'm sorry?" I mumbled, cringing as I saw the veins in his neck pop out.

" Dudee." He releases a sight and marches over to my foot, slaps my leg and grabs the tiny pieces of his left over ipod. " I paid so much for this."

" I'm so sorry, " I bowed over and over again. " I'll pay for it. I promise."

"Aish , that stupid girl." He whispered in korean, which surprised me but frustrated me at the same time.

" YAH !, I'm not stupid, I didn't mean to. I said I was going to pay for it wasn't I ?" I yelled, letting my anger out a bit, but quickly realized he was probably more pissed than I was.

" Ha, first korean I've met. It's quite refreshing, except I was hopping you would be a bit less.... clumsy." He said a bit harshly.

" I promise I'll pay for it, " I followed him as he walked back to the piano room, and swung a large bag over his broad shoulders. " And I wasn't spying, I just heard piano playing , and... you were really good."

" Sure, you weren't." He looked at me and walked out. We both walked out of the building. he went the same direction I did, and I decided to be nice.

" So , what college do you go to ?"

" I don't go to college."

" Really? Do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

" How old are you ?" He snapped.

" .... 20." I lied, how could I trust that this handsome stranger wasn't a serial killer.

" You're lying."

" Bwoh ? No I'm not..." He glared at me, intimating me. I rose up and hissed. I realize what was the point, I probably would never meet him again.

" 18.."

" 19..."

" What ?" I exclaimed.

" I'm 19."

" Ahhhh," I  nodded. " So, what are you doing in the states ?"

" Just hanging. Can't I do that ?"

" I didn't say that." I looked down at my feet.

" What are you doing here ?" He responded, his eyes a bit more sincere.

" College, escaping my evil step-mother." I almostlaughed at my own joke, but it wasn't a joke.

" What ? " He frowned. 

" Long story. " I said. 

" I have time." These were the kind of answers you really couldn't pass over.

" My mom died a long time ago and my dad remarried. Let's just say that she enjoys slapping." I nodded.

"I'm sorry, about both."

" Nah, It's fine. That's kind of why I'm here. Escaping that ..." I looked up, my hand over my mouth. " Sorry."

" Ha, it's alright, I would call her that too if I were you." He placed his hands into his pockets.

" So, tell me about your life. " I asked.

" Hmm.... I have a br..... broad cat, and my parents died a long time ago."

" I'm so.. sorry.." I mumbled.

"It's alright, I don't really like pity."

" Me either. I usually don't tell my story to anyone. " I felt a part of myself , loosen,  I seriously hadn't told told anyone about it, not until today, not until I told this y stranger. 

" y ? " He raised an eyebrow at me.

" You read minds ?!" I was so astonished, I didn't feel a bit of embarassment.

" No, you whispered it and said y stranger. That must be me right ?" He chuckled. My cheeks went bright red.

" You weren't suppose to hear that." 

" I figured."

" This is so embarassing, worst than my step mother hitting me." I kind of laughed.

" What are you cinderella ? Then, I must be your prince." He smiled, a joyful smile. Better than the straight line he had on earlier. His laugh was beautiful.

" I don't see the carriage though ?" I laughed.

" Here it is."  He pointed at a motorcycle, leaning agaisnt a brick wall. He climbed onto it and gave me a weak smile.

" Need a ride ?"

" Uh, It's ok my apartment is just 6 blocks down." I scratched the back of my head, hesitating if I should agree or not.

" I promise I won't kill you, unless you want to die, walking 6 blocks down." I thought about it and agreed. Jumped on the back and tried to have as less contact as I could. He handed me a helmet.

" I recommend you put it on, and hold on thight !" He yelled, before I was jerked back and came back, holding on to my dear life to his waist.

We speeded down the busy streets,  I saw him give me a small smirk before speeding even faster.

" WHERE DO YOU LIVE?"

" TURN LEFT !"  We finally came to my apartment and I slid off the ride." Thanks for the ride, and again sorry." I bowed.

" You might want to keep this as a souvenir." He reached into his pockets and handed me a few pieces of the broken ipod, but before he handed me  the big piece. He took out a pen and wrote a mysterious message on it . " here you go...?"

" Taeyeon." I smiled at him.

" Alright Taeyeon, goodnight."  My legs weakened and I walked to the door before yelling at him. " WHAT'S YOUR NAME ?"

He looked at me for a second, placed on his helmet and said, " U-know, call me U-know. " before he sped off into the night.

-------------------------------------------------

 Is it alright ? :D

4 comments before I update ^^ 

Please subscribe, comment and tell me what you think !

with love

~Dbskislvoe