Fate Brought Us Together Pt. yo

Got That Supa Luv

Niel's POV 

" I should have asked for her number." he mumbled. "how do i contact her?" he thought. 

"Why is Ricky staring at me funny?" he asked. "Aish, she is making me go crazy. i think it was love at first sight." he thought. 

-End of Niel's POV-

Teen Top was preparing for their comback. Niel can't get Ella out of his head. He doesn't know what he should do. He thinking about asking the other members for help. 

"Guys, i need your help with someone. i don't knowwhat to do." replied Niel. 

"what is it? " asked the other members. 

"well you see i met this girl at the mall when we were in Phlippines and i can't get her out of my head." he replied. 

"well what is her name saeng?" replied CAP, L.J.oe and Chunji, 

"her name is Ella." replied Niel. 

"Omg, Ella you say??" asked Changjo. 

"yes changjo?why you know her?" asked Niel. 

"well you see i also bumped into a girl her name was Angela and she was looking for her two cousins their names are Ella and Aycel. so i guess i kind of know her." replied Changjo. 

"Wait what? did you meet her?" asked Niel. 

"Yea i did meet her hyung." he answered. 

"omg. did you get her number or email? " i asked. 

"Well i got her fb and also Angela's and Aycel's" he replied. 

"What? whats her facebook?" i asked. 

"well itss.. [email protected]" he replied. 

"Omg thanks maknae. your the best." i replied. Niel goes to get his Ipad and then searches for Ella's Facebook. Once he found her fb, he added her as a friend and sent her a private message. 

"i hope she accepts my friend request and replies back to my message" i replied. "now all i got to do is wait for her to accept and reply back to me"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Back in the Philippines 

Ella wakes up and stretches and gets up and goes to the kitchen to get some food. As she was waiting she turns on her Macbook. She logs into Facebook, she sees that she has a friend request and a message. She looks to see who added her when she sees who it is she  is shocked. 

"Omg Niel of Teen Top added me?" she gasped. " he sent me a message too? " i asked. 

Ella accepts the friend request and replies to Niel's message. 

Ella:  Hey Niel, of course i remember you, thanks for adding me. :) how are you doing?? 

"i wonder if he will reply. 

*After a few minutes Niel gets a notification on his Ipad. 

Niel looks and sees that Ella accepted his friend request and replied to his message. 

"yes she accept my friend request and replied to my message. 

-Convo with Niel and Ella 

Niel: hey Ella. your welcome. i am doing great. how are you? 

Ella: i'm fine also. oh i can't wait for your comebacks :) 

Niel: you know who i am? and your a fan? 

Ella: of course i know who you guys are. Yes i am a huge fan.

Niel: omg! whos your bias? 

Ella: Well of course you and Chunji. My UB is is you.. 

Niel: *Shocked* I'm your bias?? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i haven't been updating in a while. i just wasn't in the mood and i been having writer's block. 

comment and suscribe :)