Chapter 8: I hate homework!

Adventure and romance in America

Rose POV
 
So I have been helping the boys with their homework. They have the math no problem because it is equations. English though different story! "ok again I will read you the short story the best I can in Korean and then you each tell me your answers to the questions about it so I can write them in English for the teacher" I said. We had been trying to work on their English homework for 2 hours. My homework was done and Danny was already making dinner. I then read them the short story from Edgar Allen Poe 'The Raven'. I hope they finally got it this time. I had read it about five times by now. "So question one is what do you think the raven stands for?" I asked them as they all began thinking as I begged to myself they had an answer.
 
No Ones POV
 
Taemin answered first "I think the raven has to do with his subconscious and some form of guilt he is holding onto" he said and they all agreed which made it easier on Rose. "Would you like him think you were crazy hearing the raven rapping at the door when it wasn't there? Or would you think you were just hearing things?" Rose then asked. That was the last question luckily. "I would have thought I was going nuts if I heard a pesky bird pecking at my door and it wasn't there" Minho said and jonhyung agreed with him. "I would probably think I was just hearing things" taemin key and Onew all agreed on that. Finally they finished after that hard work of several hours on just English work.
 
Danny POV
 
Poor Rose has spent the past few hours working with them on their homework. I would have helped if only I spoke Korean. So since she let me make dinner I decided to make beef stew for them. Rose likes the beef stew the way I always make the beef it is always tender and full of flavor too. I heard them finally finish their work and the stew was almost ready.  I looked at the dining table and they were packing all there school stuff up and I got out bowls as began to serve the food "dinner is ready" I called in there and began bring the bowls into the dining table. They all sat down as I handed out there bowls and the spoons as rose explained what it was to the Shinee members. After dinner Danny headed home seeing taemin and Rose decide to go swimming. "I really hope those two get together. He makes her so happy" I said aloud as I walked home.
 

Key POV

It was nice of Rose to help us with the homework, but how could she just ignore me! I’m better looking than Taemin and I am not some young innocent child like him it’s not fair at all! I look over at Minho and jonghyun who are looking at my strangely because apparently I was stomping my foot just then. “Why don’t we go practice our songs and dances in the living room there is plenty of room for us to do it” Minho said and I nodded ‘Maybe then when she comes in and sees I can dance better than taemin she will want me instead. I think I should try another move on her’ I think to myself as we start our dance practice. We worked on ring ding dong and Lucifer for a while the whole time those two were outside ‘What are they doing out there?’ I thought as we worked on the routines.