The house and first encounter

Adventure and romance in America

Rose POV


We arrived at my family’s estate the big mansion I have always been alone in. "Were here" I told them and they all looked at the house amazed. One of the butlers had come out and started taking their stuff in. "Follow me I'll show you were you'll be sleeping, eating, bathing and well everything else" I said with a smile and they all nodded. I began with showing them the kitchen and living room; then showing them the pool out back. As we headed upstairs I kept glancing at Taemin whose gaze had not left me the entire tour so I felt a slight blush on my cheeks. "Alright the door behind me is my room. Taemin you will have the room on the right side, key the room to the left, Minho you will have room past Taemin’s and Onew and Jonghyun your rooms are across the hall from Taemin and Minho’s" I told them and they went to their rooms. Key had a grin on his face as he saw all the other members go to their rooms "can I help you key?" I asked him. Not knowing what I was about to get myself into by being a good host.
 
Key POV
 
Rose showed us around her amazing home. This place was like a dream come true. As we went upstairs to our rooms I saw Taemin watching her and she noticed and blushed 'he so young I am more of a man for her' I thought to myself grinning as everyone went to their rooms and I heard rose ask me "Can I help you Key?". I snapped back to reality when she asked me that. "Would you just come keep me company while I unpack?" I asked and she nodded and a slight grin came across my lips 'SCORE! Now to make a move without upsetting her' I thought as we went into my room. Once we went in my room I closed the door and pinned rose to the wall and kissed her neck nipping at it some. Instantly I heard her gasp and moan softly. I then felt her push me away and she...SLAPPED ME! Shocked I watched the flustered rose storm out of my room

 
Rose POV
 
I followed Key to his room as I tried to be a good hostess and keep him company. Before I knew it he pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck and had started nibbling. It took so much will power to react. How could he have guessed that was my sweet spot? I shoved him back slap him and stormed out of his room going to my room slammed my door locking it. I then screamed into my pillow "How could they?! How could my parents just up and leave then make me share this home with five boys. I don't know them and my family always leaves me and now I am babysitting these guys! Then Key how could he do that!" I said to myself lying in my bed upset. My parents never cared about my feelings or me. They were never home and when they were they ignored me. I felt tears well up and I began to cry and I heard a knock on the door I got up and cracked to door to see Taemin standing there smiling who's smile faded to concern not long after seeing my tears. Taemin seemed to be like an angel to me at the moment.