Time for Practice

Adventure and romance in America

I hope all of my readers are enjoying the story thus  far. Don't forget to comment if you really like it. ^.^

 

Minho POV

'Poor Rose she had gone through so much. She barely saw her parents now after she gets one good night with them they both leave her again. Leaving one another in the process she deserves a real family' I thought to myself in the morning laying there in bed we had the day off of school. I kept thinking about Rose and Taemin and how they really are good together. I then remembered ‘she doesn't have any family on Korea who will she stay with? She isn't part of any specific group so she can't stay at a group’s home. What will SM Town do?' I thought and decided to get up from the bed. I went downstairs where everyone else was up eating pancakes goofing off, rose and Taemin were in the living room he was helping her refine her dancing skills some more. I watched the two of them and smiled “Taemin can I talk to you out back?” I asked him and he nodded and followed me out back. “I had a question for you about Rose. What about her living arrangements when we get back home?” I asked him and Taemin got that puzzled thinking look on his face. “I’m not sure. I’m sure if I explain the situation to my omma and appa that may let her stay with me. That would be great since she could then be really close to me and I could see her every day. Minho I think I may be in….love with her” Taemin told me and blushed a rosey red and I just chuckled. “Taemin I had already realized that. You both feel the exact same it seems and are just too afraid to tell the other. I think if you ask your parents and we back you up you may be right. They may let Rose stay with you. But we still have a week or two before we can even go home remember. Why don’t you try to tell Rose how you feel” I told him and he nodded “I will try” Taemin said and hurried off back inside to be with Rose. I went in the kitchen to help the other guys clean up the kitchen some.

Rose POV

Taemin was helping me refine my dancing skills for when we go to Korea so I don’t make too much of a fool of myself. We took a small break for some water and Minho came in the living room with a smile on his face. “Taemin can I talk to you out back?” he asked Taemin who nodded and went with him. I wondered what they went back to talk about but I didn’t worry about it I’m sure it was something to do with when we go to Korea. I still couldn’t believe it that I was going to be able to go to Korea and work with Taemin and the boys. The door bell then rang and it was Kai. “Hey Kai what’s up?’’ I asked him “Key gave me a call to help teach you some more dance skills. They know that I know harder more daring dance moves and want have more of an edge so you can work with many groups”  he told me and I nodded and we began more practicing. Soon enough Taemin came back in and saw Kai dancing with me and pouted “That’s my job Kai” he jokingly whined. “Then help me teach her ‘Mama’ and then we can both teach her” Kai told him and he shook his head “you know I don’t know that dance” he said to Kai and sat down. Kai then began breaking down the dance for the entire song. It wasn’t too bad until we got to the songs hardest part known as the break down. He was teaching me part and I practically fell over trying to do the steps.

Kai POV

I was relaxing at Rose’s friend’s house in my room since her friend didn’t know a lot of English. I just stayed in the room most the time texting my friends from Exo-K; I missed my friends back home. I then got a phone call from Key asking me to come over and help Rose with dance skills. I couldn’t pass up the offer to see her or to see Taemin. At least one of my friends was here in the states. So I walked over to Rose’s house and knocked on the door which Rose then answered. “Hey Kai what’s up?’’ she asked me “Key gave me a call to help teach you some more dance skills. They know that I know harder more daring dance moves and want have more of an edge so you can work with many groups” I told Rose who nodded and I began teaching her more. Taemin then came in the room pouting “That’s my job Kai” he jokingly whined at me. “Then help me teach her ‘Mama’ and then we can both teach her” I told him and he shook his head “you know I don’t know that dance” he said to me. Taemin sat back and watched as I taught Rose the song. She was pretty good I will admit but she still had a long way to go to be able to perform with Exo-K and I would like her to perform with us. So I began teaching her the break down more specifically my part and she had some trouble with it almost following but still did pretty well. We kept practicing and about an hour or so later she managed to get the break down well down and we did it together without her missing a single step.

Taemin POV

After talking with Minho I went in and saw Kai teaching Rose more dancing and pouted I wanted to be her only teacher but he did have a good point. So I sat back and let him teach her the dance to ‘mama’ and watched Rose as I worked on mustering up the courage to tell Rose how I felt. They practiced for several more hours until she got down the break down which is really hard even I can’t do it. Minho was making dinner by now she had practiced all day and we had even missed lunch. “Dinner everyone” Minho called through the house and we all went into the dining room where he had all the food plated for us. We all began eating and I kept glancing at Rose and admiring her beauty. Everyone then noticed and I blushed luckily Rose hadn’t noticed. I then go to look over at her again and she looks at me and our eyes meet and we both smile and look down like we are being shy. After dinner Jonghyun and Onew have Kai help clean up and dinner as Rose and I went up to her room. We got in her room and sat on her bed I then placed my hand on hers looking into her eyes. “Rose S...s...sarang...hae” I said and blushed and saw a blush on her face as well as a Smile. Rose then hugged onto me and kissed me making us fall back onto her bed. “Saranghae” she said caressing my cheek and kissed me again.