The day of patience or torture with a twist of surprise

Adventure and romance in America

Rose POV

 

I woke up early this morning just to get ready for school it was only Thursday but I was VERY excited for the next day. My date with TAEMIN!!!(^_^) so I got up about 30 minutes before my alarm got my shower and did my hair really nice and put on a really cute skirt that went a little above the knees and a cute purple shirt that went slightly off the shoulders. I then put on a pair of my heels that weren't really tall so he wouldn't feel short do to the extra height of my heels. Then the finishing touch was make up, I don't remember the last time I put on make up. I think it was back two years ago when my ex an I were dating. I haven't had a want or need to until now. Once I finished getting all dolled up I went downstairs and made lunch for everyone waiting for them to get ready. Danny was riding with us to school and came over by this point and saw my outfit and was surprised "damn girl you still got it" he said and I just laughed and hugged him "I never lost it just chose to hide it" I then stated to him. As we began to hear them all move around upstairs. "Shhh...they just got up I want to see the look on his face its a surprise" I told Danny who nodded and went into the living room to watch tv so not to ruin my surprise.

 

Key POV

 

I woke up and went to get a shower I heard Rose and her friend talking downstairs and heard her she had a surprise I was curious to what that would be. I got my shower and got ready for school by now I have decided that I wouldn't stand in Taemins way I'd let him be happy with Rose. When I came out of my room I saw taemin practically run down the steps and I just smiled as the rest of us just followed slowly down the stairs and we all practically tripped over ourselves seeing Rose. I then realized this wasn't helping she looked amazing but I told myself I wouldn't go after her anymore.

 

Taemin POV

 

I got up and quickly got dressed hoping to surprise rose in her room but to no avail. She was already up she must be downstairs already. I pretty much ran down the stairs to see her. I got down the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her. Rose looked gorgeous she was like an angel I couldn't believe that I was so lucky to get a girl like her to agree to date a guy like me that is so Kiddish still at heart. "Rose your beautiful" I told her with out even realizing it and she blushed and I hugged her close as the others looked at us key trying to behave the others had that proud parents look on their faces. It then clicked this was going to make it harder I want our date to be here now!!! Why does it have to be Thursday why can't it be Friday already? Before I knew it while I was lost in thought we all started out the door to go to school.

 

No ones POV

 

The day went by all the guys at school drooled over Rose more than normal. But she ignored it they weren't Taemin so she didn't care. Lunch came around and rose took Taemin to the catwalk above the theater for a lunch for just them. "Here is a little mini date before the real thing" she said to Taemin who smiled it was torture he wanted the date to be there already. Rose did as well but was being more patient with it then he was. The two had a nice lunch up there with some fresh made sushi and Taemin's favorite banana milk! Taemin loved every minute of it Rose could tell by the constant smile across his lips. They then returned to the rest of their classes for the day. None of them knew they were in for a huge surprise when they got home today. Later school ended and Rose drove them back home to see her parents cars there and she parked rather quickly and almost ran in to see them. It had been about 11 months since she last saw them. "Mom? Dad?" She called out and they came in the foyer and smiled "were back for a little while honey" they said and she hugged them. The Shinee boys walked in behind her and were confused some and bowed her parents. "Guys this is my appa and omma" she said to them and they smiled "and mom and dad this is Taemin my boyfriend" she said and introduced them to Taemin. They seemed happy for her. It was a huge surprise for her that they were there she didn't expect them back for a few more months. Roses parents decided they wanted to take them all out for dinner after homework. Rose talked them into agreeing to take them all to a Korean restaurant. She knew the guys would like that. Rose and the boys then went and got their homework completed bit quicker then the night before it seemed they were getting better at understanding the homework from this school they were at now. Once they finished their homework they all got in her dads escalade and be drove them to dinner. She as still amaze they were back already but glad about it. Sun we went rather well. They all got back home and her parents have her the directors cuts of their new movies and went off the bed. Rose and the guys watched one of the movies as she cuddled up to Taemin. After the movie the night came to a close. Taemin decided he would tuck rose into bed again as he did the night before but this time they kissed. Rose smiled after he left and her mind raced with thoughts of Taemin and how she now couldn't wait for their date to be here already. She didn't even care her parents were back anymore she was too happy about the kiss. Taemin was the exact same way back at his room.