Chap 3

Yes . I'm a vampire

Locations --- Transylvania, Romania

 

"I'm going to miss you guys !" G.Na & Hyuna sob as they hug their nephew and niece .

"We are too , we'll call you when we can ." Minji and Ryu hug them back . 

"Well miss you !" Hyuna and G.Na sob as they wave at Minji's who was walking to the gate with her luggages and bags with Ryu following behind holding his bag.

 

Minji was wearing this , with the hat and glasses.

Her hair flow down perfectly. . Yup . She look like a ing goddess.

 

 

Ryu

He look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ING ADORABLE .

 

 

Ryu and Minji were in the First Class .. well , they are rich .. so yea .

When Minji and Ryu enter the airplane , people stare at them , whispering and stuff.

All Minji could catch were 

'Beautiful 'Perfet' 'adorable'

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEAT !! WE ARE NOW GOING UP!" A voice shouted .

 

 

Locations ---- Seoul , South Korea .

 

"OMG !!!! OMGOMGOGMGOGMGOMGMOMGO!" Bom , Yuhamin and Dara were jumping and screaming together .

"YAH YOU KIDS ! SHUT UP !" Jaejoong shouted , clearly annoyed .

The 3 quite down but were squealing and smiling .

They were already in their uniform .. looking perfect .

"I'M SO EXCITED !!! We're picking minji and ryu up after school !!!" Dara and Bom squeal before jumping together with yuhamin . Jaejoong can't do nothing but just chuckle.

"Yah yah ! Lets get going ." Jaejoong scold before walking out the mansion follow by bom , yuhamin and dara who were smiling and laughing .

 

"OMO ! Have you heard !?!? The Kim's sister and brother are coming back from the USA !"

"OMG ! I wonder if they are good looking .. OF COURSE THEY WOULD BE !" 

"Wow ... they might be plastic just like them"

"OMO !!! I WONDER HOW THEY LOOK LIKE!"

 

Yup . Everyone is talking about it . How did they know ?? .. Some girl heard Dara and Bom talking about it .. then she told almost everyone .

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Building B 

 

"I wonder if the sister is pretty .." Sunny mumble.

"Tsk .. Right . I'm prettier than her and that's it ." Yoona scoff before walking towards Luhan and flirting with him . Luhan Just ignore her before walking away .

 

*Aish .. So annoying .* Luhan thought going out of the room.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"OMG !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL IS OVER !! COME ON !!!" Bom , yuhamin and dara shouted happily before getting into their car and speeding off , leaving jaejoong shaking his head.

"These kids ... But .. I'm really excited to see my beloved dongsaengs ." Jaejoong smile to himself before speeding off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on , lets go!" Yuhamin shouted before running into his car .

"ALRIGHTTT !" Bom & dara shouted , running to their car . Jaejoong laughs before he too run into his car .

 

Jaejoong wearing , with a black Ray ban .

 

Yuhamin 

 

 

Bom

Dara

 

Yes . They look like a ing goddess . 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Ahh ..... glad to be back in Seoul." Minji smile , making the people that were staring at her squeal and blush .

"Noona ~ Why are people staring at us ?" Ryu ask , looking up and minji with his big sparkling bambi eyes .

 

* THAT KID IS SO SA;LKDFJASLDKJFL ... SDJFJKASL*  The people thought sqealing and jumping .

"Uh .. i have no idea ryu.." Minji answer , noticing eyes were on her nad ryu . Boys with their jae drop .. and if possible , you could see their pupils forming a 'heart' shape .

 

"Aish ... where are they ?" Minji frown . She and Ryu were sitting on the bench . Minji still has her sun glasses on and her hat on . People who walk pass by couldn't do anything but stare .. while some even stop and stare at the 2 .

 

 

 

"Aish .. Because of you were late ." Bom glare at jaejoong who just smile nervously . They just step in the airport , but already ganing attentions .

"Come on , lets go and look for them." Yuhamin smile at the 3.

 

---

 

"OMO ! Isn't that minji and ryu !?!!??!" Dara pointed to a girl who look like a goddess and a kid who look like the most cutest thing in the whole wide world sleeping on the bench . Ryu's head on minji's lap/

" people are staring at them and taking pictures of them.... They look so ador-  MWUH !?!?!?! WHY ARE THOSE GUYS LOOKING AT MINJI AS IF SHE'S SOME KIND OF A FOOD !?!?!!?!?!?"  Jaejoong eyes widen before shooting out laser beams at the guys who are 'looking at minji as if she's some kind of a food' .

"OMGG ! THEY LOOK SO ADORAAABLE SLEEPING LIKE THAT !!!!!" Bom and Dara squeal .

"Come on ." Yuhamin walk towards minji and ryu ... making the girls gasp before their face turn 3 shades of bright red.

"Minji-ah .." Yuhamin shake minji slightly .. earning a low groan from her .

"What .. ?" Minji rub her eyes cutely .... making the guys gush at her cuteness ... Jaejoong glare at the guys .. making them shut up before looking away .

"Ah . Your finally here yunnie ." Minji smile . Yuhamin smile before hugging his sister .

"You gotten so beautiful these past years ." Yuhamin giggle as he peck minji's cheek . 

"Awh .. look at ryu . Clam down yuhamin calm do-  OMG !! HE'S THE MOST ING CUTEST LIVING THING I HAD EVER SEEN!" Yuhamin started to squeal quitely .

"Yah yuhamin , let us greet out dongsanegs too." Jaejoong , dara and bom glare at yuhamin before pushing out of their way. 

Minji put ryu's head on his little bag before standing up and hugging dara , bom and jaejoong.

"AIGOO ! I miss you two soo much !! I thought my heart was going to explode if i didn't see you!" Bom and dara dramatically put their hands on their chest , making minji giggle.

"GOSH ! How can you be so ing cute!?!?!?!" Jaejoong squeal before pinching minji's cheek .

"Ahem... ... Jaejae .. can you plese stop pinching my poor cheeks?" Minji smirk at jaejoong who just smile .

"Should we wake ryu up?" Bom ask . 

"No .. Let him sleep , he must be tired ." Jaejoong spoke in his motherly tone .. making , dara , bom , minji and yuhamin laugh .

"Aish .. Let just get out of here ... we're ganing lots of attentions ." Jaejoong raise an eyebrow , looking at how many people were staring at them.

"I have my car .. so i'll follow you behind ." Minji smile at her siblings and dara before putting her luggage in her car .

Jaejoong patted her head before going into his car.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

6:30

 

 

"MY DAUGHTER !!!! YOUR FINALLLLLLLLYY BACKKK! WHERE IS MY ADORABLE SON !?!?!" Mr Kim shouted running into the living room before engulfing minji into a bear hug . Minji just chuckle before hugging her dad back.

"Miss you too dad and he's upstairs sleeping . " Minji smile .

"Aigoo ! YOUR SO BEAUTIFULL !! Just like when i was young !" Mr Kim exclaim before crying out pain ..... Mrs kim just hit him on his head.

"Tch .... beautiful my ! My daughter ! Come to me !!" Mrs kim push Mr kim away . Minji and her siblings just chuckle .

"Aigoo ... I miss my baby girl so much .." Mrs kim kiss minji's forehead .

"I miss you too , mom ." Minji smile .

 

"Mom ........ you should let go now .. you've been hugging her for 5 minutes .." Jaejoong smirk at Mrs kim, Mrs kim glare at him .. making jaejoong shut up before turning back to the big- flat screen TV.

 

"Come on , i'll show you to your room !" Bom shouted happily before draggin bom to the elevator .

Yup . Their mansions have a elevator .

 

"Geeze , chill unnie !" Minji laugh as bom kept jumping around .

"WHO FED BOM UNNIE CORN!!?!?!?!" Minji shouted from upstairs .

"SHE STOLE IT FROM THE FRIDGE !!!!" Jaejoong shouted back.

 

"This is your room minji ." Bom smile before opening the door to minji's room .

 

"Wow ... comfy." Minji smile before ploping down the bed.

"I've missed you dongsaeng." Bom smile , sitting on the bed. Minji smile before hugging her sister .

"I've missed you too .."

"You know what's not fair ?" Bom suddenly ask .. with a sad tone.

"Mhh ?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not fair cause ... your taller than me ."