Cappuccinos

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

 

||~*{ Chapter Thirty-Nine: Cappuccinos }*~||

 


 
 
~*~
 
“You should apologize, Kai.” Kyungsoo mumbled as he watched the young bartender blankly stare at the wall. Kai nodded as a soft sigh escaped his lips.
 
“I know. I feel awful...I didn’t mean for all this to happen." 
 
Kyungsoo watched as the younger one's bottom lip stuck out subconsciously and wanted nothing more than to wipe that frown from the bartender's features. Thinking quickly, he scooted closer to the younger one before quickly darting out to poke the other's side.
 
A very unmanly squeal, followed by a fit of giggles, escaped from Kai as he rolled off the bed and landed onto the floor. After regaining himself, he turned to glare playfully at the Sous Chef that was on the bed grinning from ear to ear. "Hyung! That hurt~ You know that's my weak spot." 
 
"Oh,stop whining. It wasn't that- Kai!" Squeaked Kyungsoo as he was suddenly tackled to the bed and moments later hands were digging into his side.
 
"Revenge is sweet~" Kai sung playfully as Kyungsoo flailed beneath him.
 
"Kai!Kai! Stop, it tickles!"groaned Kyungsoo through his pants as he giggled uncontrollably.
 
With one last run of his hands and a smile etched into his lips, Kai stopped tickling the elder and chose to,instead, plop down- hiding his face in the crook of the shorter one's neck. Still out of breath from Kai's retaliation, the older one's breath hitched and he could feel the blush that coursed through his cheeks when he was suddenly hit with a strong scent of coffee and mint.
 
"This is going to sound really cheesy, but I love being with you like this. Please believe me when I say I really only like you, Hyung. I'm serious and I don't know of what other way to show you. " Kai mumbled and Kyungsoo could feel his heart skip a beat as the vibrations hit his skin from the place Kai's lips made contact. Swallowing the nervous lump in his throat, Kyungsoo reached up to gently run his fingers through the other one's raven locks. "I want to try...."
 
The sudden words caused Kai's head to whip up too fast as his eyes grew exceptionally wide. "W-what..?"
 
Ignoring the warning signs going off in his head and the erratic beating of his heart, Kyungsoo took a deep breath as he stared up into the younger one's eyes. "This whole relationship thing...I want to try. B-but let me just warn you now that I don't have experience like you since I've only had just two previous relationships back in high school. A-And I swear to god, Kai, that if you-"
 
Kyungsoo was cut off mid-sentence as a pair of soft lips were slammed against his own and almost immedietly his eyes flutter closed as he melted.
 
"You won't regret it, Hyung! I like you so much, Kyungsoo-Hyung. Thank you for accepting me." Kai beamed, grin plastered to his lips as he laid constant pecks along the older one's features.
 
A soft laugh left Kyungsoo's lips as ignored the heat flaring in his cheeks and just as Kai began pecking his lips again, the cellphone in his back pocket began vibrating.
 
"Come on,Kai. We have to go. It's dinner time and Suho said they're all waiting in the downstairs restaurant." Kyungsoo stated and a playful whine left the younger one's lips as rolled off the bed and got up to follow the older one out.
 
"Kyungsoo-hyung is mine~" Kai sung playfully as they made their way downstair,intertwining thier fingers before leaning down to press a soft kiss to the shorter one's cheek.
 
"S-shut up..." Kyungsoo groaned, wondering what in the world he got himself into and Kai could almost squeal at the cute blush that flourished the Sous Chef's cheeks.
 
Too distracted by Kai-who was gushing over the fact that he finally got Kyungsoo- the two walked in to meet the others with their hands still intertwined.
 
"You have got to be ting me." Whined Baekhyun out loud as he spotted the new couple and everyone's eyes flickered to see what had caused the line cook's sudden out burst.
 
Kyungsoo, now realizing why everyone was staring as they made their way to the table, quickly slipped his fingers from Kai's - nearly frowning from the missing warmth and oh god, I sound so love sick.
 
"No,no,no. Why is everyone seemingly gay and happy but me?" Whined Baekhyun, immedietly turning to throw his arms around a smiling Tao.
 
"Excuse me, but not all of us are gay." Kris piped in, only to relieve a snort from Baekhyun nd a few others in response as Kai and Kyungsoo joined them at the table.
 
"Guys, can we not..." Groaned Kyungsoo, cheeks turning a bright pink color and Kai simply laughed before joining their fingers under the table.
 
"Whatever you say. Tao~ you should turn gay and then we can be together and if you don't I'll probably grow to be the y version of a cat-lady. " Baekhyun fake sobbed, making the young Pastry Chef blush at the giggles that erupted around the table- everyone laughing but a certain tall, line cook.
 
"There,there, princess. It'll be fine." Tao teased, grinning when Baekhyun pulled away with a glare.
 
"Chen's freaking getting to you. Xiumin, tell your boyfriend to stay away from ZiZi." Baekhyun grumbled, lips in a pout as he settled back into hs seat.
 
"No,no,no,no. You can't call him that!" Whined Sehun, who to Kai's relief, was looking well rested and ten times better.
 
"I do what I want." Teased Baekhyun.
 
"You can't call ZiZi that nickname! Only I can. Hyung, Baekhyun-hyung's being mean!" Whined Sehun turning to the grinning hostess. 
 
Luhan laughed lightly as he ruffled the younger one's hair. "How did we get from Kai and Kyungsoo to you and Tao?"
 
"Well, it's because according to Baek, we're all gay. Which we all are." Xiumin deadpaned as reached for the menu to skim through.
 
"Oh my gosh can we just get off this topic. Me and Kai are together, now please let's just stop. " pleaded Kyungsoo and Baekhyun parted his lips, only to be cut off by Kai.
 
"Sehun?"
 
The table immedietly quieted down, eyes focused on Kai, as he nervously looked at the young busser. 
 
"Um, yes, Kai-hyung?" Sehun asked, watching wryly as the older one stood from his seat and bowed.
 
"I'm sorry for earlier- about what I happened. I'm a total for that and I hope you forgive me. It won't happen again and I'm really, really , really sorry!" 
 
A soft sigh escaped Sehun's lips as he reached across the table to squeeze Kai's hand lightly before offering a small smile. "It's alright. I'm not angry about it. You didn't do it intentionally, so it's alright."
 
"I should also apologize. I'm sorry,Kai, for getting angry and coming after you earlier. I just...I snapped when I should've controlled my anger." Tao mumbled, apologizing with a small bow as well.
 
"N-No, don't apologize. You had every right to get angry!" 
 
"Aww, look at everyone being so mature~" cooed Suho, a grin plastered to his lips. Yi Xing rolled his eyes, but nonetheless smiled at his boyfriend's outburst.
 
"Well now that that's over with, lets all get on with dinner. I'm starving~" whined Xiumin, waving his menu around impatiently.
 
 
~*~
 
"Hey, Hyung, they sell cappuccinos!" Squealed Kai, as his eyes lit up at the small cafe section of the resort.
 
"Kai, it is nearly eleven at night. Why on earth do you want a cappuccino? We'll be up all night." Warned Kyungsoo. A small smirk, one that sent Kyungsoo's heart racing, appeared on Kai's lips as he leaned in close and pressed his lips to the shorter one's ear.
 
"All night. I know. I finally have you, Hyung. I want to indulge in you tonight. I want to kiss you and hug you and so much more." Kai mumbled, loving the shudder that coursed through the shorter one.
 
"I...I just...ugh, hurry and get the damn cappuuccinos...you coffee addicted fiend." Kyungsoo hissed, irritated at how their only a day into their new relationship and Kai managed to get him flustered in just seconds.
 
Kai grinned, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and pulling him flush against his chest before leaning down to capture the shorter one's plump,full lips in a slow kiss.
 
Kyungsoo melted, eyes fluttering close, as he immedietly kissed back- humming slightly as he felt the younger one nibble onto his bottom lip before pulling away.
 
"I'll be right back,Hyung." Kai purred, kissing Kyungsoo's lips once more before disappearing to purchase the cappuccinos. Still sightly stunned that someone as gorgeous as Kai kissed him and is his to begin with, Kyungsoo dazily brushed his fingertips across his lips- missing the younger one's touch. 
 
A groan escaped the older one's lips as Kai's words finally hit him full on.
 
All night.
 
Kai's not only a coffee addicted fiend; he' also a Kyungsoo addicted fiend and truth be told- Kyungsoo kind of likes that.
 
~*~
 
 

 
||Author's Note||: Taoris is next ~ ^^ enjoy the Kaisoo :) I have to do family night with my family and do a little bit of homework, so the next chapter will take a few hours to be released. Ignore any spelling mistakes nd stuff. The next chapter will be long~~~~ it'll be intense filled with mostly taoris, but other couples as well