Coca Cola

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

~*(Chapter Thirteen: Coca Cola}*~

 


 

 

~*~

tumblr_m4333m4zGw1rs48o3o2_250.png

 

~*~

 

Chanyeol let out a loud whine as he sat on the bed across from Baekhyun.
 
"Please, Baek. Let's talk." Chanyeol whined and Baekhyun just ignored it as he flipped through a magazine in one had with a coke is the other.
 
Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. He let out a loud groan as he crawled next to Baekhyun, cupping the shorter one's face to make their eyes meet.
 
"Baek~" Chanyeol whined with a soft pout and the fellow line cook rolled his eyes before he yanked from the taller one's grasp.
 
"Leave me alone, Chanyeol." Baekhyun hissed before turning back to the Calvin Klein jeans catalog and taking a small swig from his coke bottle.
 
"Why are you being so mean~?" Chanyeol grumbled as he crossed his arms.
 
"Me? Me? I'm being mean? Wha....wow, Chanyeol, just wow. "
 
"You are being mean! You fricken ignored me this whole time and I know you're mad at me for sticking up for Kyungsoo,but he's our friend and you don't know what's going on between Kai and him....and.... And Baek , I miss you. Talk to me." 
 
Chanyeol's voice was low, but soft and Baekhyun looked up from his magazine. 
 
"You what..?"
 
Chanyeol pouted and scooted even closer as he leaned forward. " I said I miss you."
 
Baekhyun could feel his cheeks flare as he locked gazes with the lengthy line cook who seemed much closer since he was hunched over. A shiver coursed it's way through the dainty line cook as Chanyeol exhaled suddenly. 
 
"Baek...?" Chanyeol called, his voice dropping an octave and it drew the shorter one from his trance. Baekhyun quickly averted his eyes and scooted backwards till he was resting up against the headboard.
 
"W-Whatever. I'm sure you're just saying that, stupid." grumbled Baekhyun and lifted the coke bottle up to his lips. 
 
A low growl escaped Chanyeol's lips as he saw how stubborn the shorter one was being and by his childish nature, just as Baekhyun lifted the coke bottle up to his lips, Chanyeol reached up and pushed the bottom side of the bottle upward- causing half of it to spill down Baekhyun's neck and onto his very expensive American eagle shirt.
 
", Chanyeol!" hissed Baekhyun, coughing a little as he glared at the taller one. Chanyeol's laugh boomed through the hotel room, echoing off the walls, and Baekhyun could see the playful tears forming in the line cook's eyes.
 
"I'm sorry....I just could help it.... " busted Chanyeol through his laughs and the shorter one's cheeks began to glow red with anger.
 
"You ! This shirt was expensive!" 
 
"It's your fault! That's what you get for being mean and ignoring me!"
 
Baekhyun yelled and a light bulb went off in his head. A small smirk tugged at his lips as he eyed the still-laughing line cook and he quickly lifted the bottle over the taller one, pouring the rest of the coke onto Chanyeol's curly hair. 
 
"Baekhyun!" gasped Chanyeol as the coke damped his curly hair and he glared at the now laughing short line cook.
 
"That's what you get for dirtying my shirt!" 
 
Chanyeol huffed and puffed as he made his way over to the small mini fridge and Baekhyun's eyes widened as he watched the taller one pull out a new 2-litter bottle of coke.
 
Baekhyun slowly eased himself off from the bed as he cautiously eased himself towards the door. "Chanyeol....don't...you wouldn't....."
 
A devious grin spread across the taller one's lips as he slowly unscrewed the cap.  "Oh, but you know I would."
 
Baekhyun whirled around, just as Chanyeol lurched forward, and ran to reach the door, but sadly he didn't make it in time. A loud gasp left his lips as  one arm from the taller one was locked around his waist, keeping him in place as the ice cold coke poured down him completely.
 
He squealed as he struggled to turn himself around and he reached up to grab at the coke, tilting it so that some poured onto Chanyeol as well. 
 
Somehow the tension had faded and in it's place laid a warm, fuzzy atmosphere as the two giggled and struggled to get the other one more drenched in coke. Baekhyun had long forgotten about his ruined shirt and Chanyeol forgot how this childish, playful fight even started.
 
 
When the coke ran out, the two panted as they let out laughs- taking in each other's appearances. Chanyeol's curly hair was drenched and plastered to his face while Baekhyun's shirt and hair dripped of coke.
 
"You look silly~" jeered Chanyeol as grinned down at the line cook.
 
"You look silly, st-" started Baekhyun, but stopped as he looked up and locked gazes with the taller one- catching his breath as his sudden movement put their lips just centimeters apart.
 
He suddenly became aware of the taller one's arm still around his waist and his heart picked up as it fluttered against his rib cage. Their chests were pressed up together and the two barely noticed the sticky feeling their clothes had against their skins.
 
"Baekhyun...?" Chanyeol called, obviously still oblivious to the slightly- lust filled look the shorter one's facial features took on. "Earth to Baekhyun~"
 
When Chanyeol spoke, his breath glossed over Baekhyun's lips , causing them to tremble slightly and instinctively he leaned closer. The taller one smelled sweet and it sent a chill through the shorter one's bones as he gripped at  Chanyeol's shirt- allowing the bottle that was previously in his hands to fall to the floor.
 
"Baek-" Stammered Chanyeol,but he was shushed when a pair of soft lips pressed against his own. Baekhyun felt the taller one freeze in the kiss, but his logic and possibly his sanity was long gone as he tip-toed to put more pressure into the kiss.
 
Chanyeol didn't know what to do- whether he should push the shorter one away or let him finish whatever it is that he was doing. His eyes widened in shock as he witnessed the shorter one's eyes flutter close. Baekhyun slowly reached up and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck as he pressed in to the taller one- drawing their hips together.
 
A small shudder coursed it's way through Chanyeol as he slammed his eyes shut and his hands flew to grip at the shorter one's waist. Chanyeol's brain was that of a five-year old's sometimes and even though he knew what they were doing wasn't right- he couldn't help but feel like the shorter one's lips felt nice- after all, it was his second kiss; the first one having been the accidental kiss. It just felt nice and that simple feeling was enough for Chanyeol to ignore the cautious sign going off in his head.
 
Baekhyun on the other hand, wanted more than just a innocent soft kiss. He wanted to feel the taller one more and he was too drawn in to draw back now. He reached up to fist the taller one's coke-drenched locks and tugged him closer as he bit softly on his bottom lip before drawing it between his  own to and bite softly at it.
 
A soft gasp left the taller one's lips at Baekhyun's surprising action and his eyes flew open. "Baek!"
 
Baekhyun ignored what sounded like a 'wait' and slipped his tongue past Chanyeol's lips as he stumbled backwards- pulling the taller one with him as he backed into the door. Chanyeol's hands flew to rest on the door on either side of Baekhyun's head as his knees began to grow weak.
 
He was confused. Completely confused. Sure, Chanyeol was attractive and Baekhyun couldn't deny that, not one bit, but to have his body grow hot just from a simple kiss wasn't something he had pictured. He never pictured himself initiating a kiss, he never pictured himself grinding his hips against the taller one's - but that was exactly what he was doing as he drowned in a caffeinated, sugary kiss.
 
A soft moan slipped past Chanyeol's lips as he felt the shorter one's hips repeatedly jerk to meet his and he broke the kiss, gasping for air as his lungs burned along with his cheeks.
 
Baekhyun continued to grind against the taller one as he panted just centimeters from Chanyeol's lips, pushing and pulling the taller one's hips to meet his own in harsh, desperate movements. Chanyeol moans again as his eyes flutter slightly and he struggles to think clearly with his lower region heating up. 
 
He gazes at Baekhyun, who's eyes are shut in pleasure, and can't help but to get mesmerized by what he sees. Baekhyun's movements get harsher and he opens his eyes when he hears another moan slip past Chanyeol's lips.
 
"Kiss me." Baekhyun breaths through his pants and Chanyeol does exactly that. He slams his lips against the shorter one's, drowning in the soft whine that momentarily leaves the short line cook's lips. Baekhyun hums as he wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck, hugging him even closer.
 
Chanyeol mirrors Baekhyun's earlier actions and slips his tongue past Baekhyun's lips, earning a needy moan in response. He isn't skilled, but the sloppy kiss turns Baekhyun on even more. 
 
He breaks the kiss, out of breath, as he guides the taller one's hands to his waist. 
 
"More." Baekhyun pleads softly and they lock gazes as Chanyeol's eyes widen. They're both out of breath and feeling unbelievably hot- for each other. 
 
Their lips crash together once more as if nothing else in the world mattered and they stumble backwards, landing on the bed together without breaking the sweet kiss.
 
Baekhyun daringly straddle Chanyeol's hips as he began ing their hips together repeatedly while soft hums sounded from his throat. The friction gets intense as Chanyeol grips at the shorter one's waist- jerking his hips to meet Baekhyun's s.
 
Their kiss is barely kept together as soft moans and pants pour from their lips and they're lost- lost in the heat of each other. 
 
"Guys? " 
 
The sudden knock and familiar voice of the General Manager came from the other side of the door- causing the two to jump startled; halting all movements.
 
And that's all it takes for everything to come crashing back to Chanyeol. He scrambles from underneath Baekhyun and jumps of the bed, griping at his hair.
 
"Oh god...what did I just....oh my god..." mumbled Chanyeol as he paces in circles.
 
"Hello, Guys??" Suho calls again from the other side of the door.
 
"Yeol...?" Baekhyun calls softly and Chanyeol freezes in his tracks as he glances at the shorter one staring up at him from his position on the bed. Baekhyun was flushed in the face and the taller one's eyes traveled downward to see the tent in the shorter one's pants.
 
"Baek....I'm sorry...I..." stutters out Chanyeol and Baekhyun see's the panic settle in the taller one's eyes. Baekhyun opens his mouth to sooth Chanyeol, but before he could even say anything, the taller one bolts out the room- leaving the door wide open as he ran passed the confused General Manager.
 
"Hey, what just- oh my gosh the mess in here! Who spilled the coke???" questioned Suho as he stepped in and his eyes landed on a seemingly dazed line cook looking disheveled and sticky.
 
"Baekhyun?" called Suho, but the shorter one didn't answer.
 
Baekhyun just sat staring blankly at the empty coke bottle that laid on the floor- still imagining the taller one lips against his own.
 
Coca Cola never tasted so sweet.
 
 
 
~*~
 

 

AN:// damn it all....i was supposed to be studying for my important test....but i just couldn't....ugh stuff AFF and addiction and gah....lol anyways hope you enjoyed the small chapter, ignore any spelling mistakes and authornim loves you all <3