{ Episode 1 } And The Truth is Out!

Reality Over Fantasy: We Got Married?

 

 On Air                    ★ 

Normal  P.O.V.
Episode I; Part 4/5
Somewhere in Hongdae

The members stood up and tried to remain calm. Sungyeol still whined constantly about the unfairness of it all. Hyunyoung approached them with a big smile on her face, though it was kind of obvious that she hadn’t known who it was just yet. The female visual kept glancing at the three older boys warily. Sunggyu thought of an idea to make the meeting more eventful as the writer suggested from the sidelines.

“Alright, one, two, three… annyeonghaseyo; we are INFINITE.” Sunggyu lead while bowing politely at Hyunyoung with the other two members. L laughed into the back of his hand as Hyunyoung bowed back. Sunggyu stepped up and told her, “Excuse me, but I’d just like to say congratulations on your marriage.” Hyunyoung laughed and Sunggyu found himself smiling. “One of us is actually your husband but do you know who it is?”

“Ah, admittedly, no I don’t. I’m sorry.” she laughed again, trying to ease into the situation as she glanced at the three boys. L caught up to Sunggyu’s plan and stood beside Hyunyoung.

“Noona, why don’t you try guessing?” he suggested, crossing his arms and trying to look nonchalant. Hoya now had a cheeky smile on his face as Sungyeol started fidgeting in his place. “The members will turn around so they don’t see. Since you’re not really bothered by skinship, you can hug the member you think it is from behind.”

MC 2: “If she ends up picking Sunggyu, it would be their first hug then?”
MC 1: “Isn’t that going too fast?” laughs.
MC 3: “A hug in the first episode. In a span of five episodes they’ll be holding hands already.”


Amused by the situation, Sunggyu turned and tried to keep his laughter to himself. Hyunyoung looked at L incredulously and paced back and forth behind the three men.

“What do I do? Suddenly it feels like this is a life or death choice!” she commented, much to the amusement of the boys. She looked at L and gave a worried look, to which the visual merely grinned at. He pumped a fist into the air and mouthed a ‘fighting’ to the older girl.

A little bit of whining at L’s antics later, she eventually wrapped her arms lightly around Sungyeol’s shoulders, surprising the members. Hoya started laughing again and L doubled over, a silent fit of laughter overcoming him. Sunggyu grinned almost half-heartedly, not expecting it.

<< Caption: The husband is the only who seems to be upset by the results. >>

“Ah, seriously?” Sungyeol, who was now grinning from ear to ear turned to look at Hyunyoung behind him. The girl dropped her arms and covered , the laughter from L and Hoya highly contagious. Both looked flustered. “Is it my birthday today or something and I forgot?” the camera turned to Sunggyu who kept quiet with his mouth in a firm thin line.

<< Caption: Just like that, a love triangle is formed [?] >>

.oOo.

QShe chose Sungyeol instead of you, how did that make you feel?

Sunggyuhe laughs and clears his throat before answering. “Ah, I was actually really disappointed, but was happy for Sungyeol at the same time. But I was still upset she hadn’t chosen me. Originally, it was supposed to be Sungyeol; but he backed out and told me that he wasn’t ready for it and asked the PD to replace him with me instead. I think he would have been really happy if it would have been him, he really likes Hyun Wol – he always acted jealous when we were watching L’s drama, the one where she’s also acted in.” He nods and looks away from the camera, pausing before answering again. “It’s not actually that upsetting to me, but to think that she’s my wife and that she would choose another member instead of me. Ahh…” he sighs and looks resigned. “I’m really disappointed.”

MC 2: “Sunggyu-yah! It’s alright. Noona still likes you.”
MC 3: “Yah! I just said they were too young for you!”

QYou chose Sungyeol? Did you feel guilty?

Hyunyoung: she shakes her head. “Not really, no.” she laughs, realizing her mistake. “Oh, wait. That sounded kind of wrong. The fans will hate me. I’m just saying that, I don’t see the reason to feel guilty. I apologized to him for not knowing later, but I really didn’t know who it was. I think my not knowing provides a reasonable excuse? Does it?” she laughs.

PD: “Sunggyu was upset.”

Hyunyoung: “Ah, seriously?” she looks genuinely surprisedShe looks at the camera with a worried frown. “Sunggyu, if you’re watching this; I’m really sorry~ don’t worry, you’re still my husband!” She grins brightly and does a heart sign with her hands.

.oOo.

“Hyung, you saw that right? You can go home now – I’ll take over your position, no problem.” Sungyeol joked, trying to lighten Sunggyu’s mood as he saw the leader staying quietly in shock. Sunggyu chuckled a little and mumbled a few profanities under his breath as he pointed accusingly at their group’s trickster. Hyunyoung figured out the situation and looked at Sunggyu in surprise.

“Oh, it was you? I’m so sorry!” she said, genuinely apologetic. She bowed out of habit, but flustered, Sunggyu asked her to stop.

“Hyung looks happy again.” Hoya teased, now standing beside L as they surveyed the scene before them.

<< Caption: The husband and wife finally formally meet! >>

.oOo.

QYou’ve finally found out who it was! Were you disappointed?

Sunggyu: “Truthfully, I was just feeling super shocked at that time. It only really hit me later on that I was paired with neither Jiyoon nor Soyu. I think at that time I was just thinking ‘wah, this is such an honor to work with someone from a group I really like’ or something along that line.” He suddenly appears distressed and sighs. “…honestly though, I’m worried about how Sungyeol will feel about this.” He laughs. “But then again he already received a hug from Hyun Wol so I’m not too upset.”

<< Caption: The husband still seems to be harboring some jealousy… >>

After a rough start…

Will the couple be able to mend the situation and live harmoniously? Find out in the next episode!


Hyunyoung’s husband is revealed!
by holyshisus  Jul 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm                                                                                                                                              200090 views            21091 comments

Many fanboys and fangirls alike were on opposite edges at the news of Bachelorette’s Hyunyoung finally being casted in MBC’s “We Got Married”.  The site had been buzzing since the confirmation of Hyunyoung as the new wife, but MBC had kept mum on who exactly the new husband was, telling them to wait until the next episode of the famous variety show. Many had guessed it would be actor Song Joong Ki who is currently filming with her on the KBS drama “Eyes Wide Shut”. Unfortunately for the fans of her successful drama last year, “Hey, Flowerboy!” it won’t be her former co-star, INFINITE’s L.

The fans were close, but not close enough. It was indeed a member of INFINITE, and none other than their very own leader, Kim Sunggyu!

The filming of the first episode had been finished back in June 29th, and would be aired later today. Excited? So are we!

Source: SPN via Nate


Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 21,091 comments

        KOOKIECANE   1 week ago

I miss this couple so much. 3 I hope they do some sort of whack come back during the fourth season or something.

17 

         HottestONE   1 year ago

Jinwoon and KARA's Nicole plz. <3 <3 <3

        everlastingfriend96   1 year ago

Well there goes all of my Myunghyun feels...  -.-

        oneandonlybaddestfemale   1 year ago

I suddenly miss Mirae/Gary on WGM. LOL. 

         DB5K4EVER   1 year ago

Aerin must be soooooo pissed they skipped her over. HAHAHAHA.

        dashidorawa   1 year ago

English subs plzzzzzz.

21 

        INFINITELYYOURS   1 year ago

TT___TT omg what's going to happen to our resident Hyunyoung fanboy? AKA Sungyeollie??
And this kind of breaks my heart just a little bit. HAMSTER GYU, WHAT ABOUT YOUR NAMGREASE????

 

        Gurlyousofine   1 year ago

LOL. Choding's gonna flip. HAHAHA.

        deliciouslyhyo   1 year ago

What the actual ?
If they were going to pair him off with Hyunyoung, they might as well should have paired him with Soyu or Jihyun. -.- stupid MBC. They don't even look good together.

        NAMGREASE   1 year ago

LOL. Hey, woah there. I prefer Myunghyun over HyunGyu anyday but you don't see me ing about it. Hahaha.

in reply to deliciouslyhyo   3 


A/N:: Late, late, and laaaate! OTL but yes. S-Sort of finished with the first episode? ;A ; ahahaha. OTL

Comment guyssss! It's so weird that I have a bunch of subbies but no new comments. Hahaha. I don't bite guys~ c: