The Morning After

The Morning After

 

                Light poured in through the window.  I groaned and flipped over, burying my face into the pillow.  I felt warmth radiating from the person beside me and I immediately lifted my head back up.  The drowsiness was pushed to the side as my eyes drank in the sight before me.  It was the love of my life, Sehun.  We’ve been dating for six months now and I finally got my parents approval to have him sleep over.  It’s not that my parents didn’t like Sehun, they really did, but they just didn’t want us to be alone together.  It took me six months of explaining that we weren’t going to have to finally break them.  I don’t need to have with Sehun to show my love.  The best thing right now is watching him sleep.

                The way his chest slowly rises and falls, the way his light pink lips are slightly parted, it makes my heart pound.  I felt my breathing hitch as he shifted in his sleep.  His hand landed on top of mine and I entwined our fingers.  My eyes never left his face for even a second, not even to check the clock.  He just looked so peaceful, like an angel.  I sat up slowly, trying not to wake him up, and used my free hand to swipe his pesky bangs off of his forehead.  He looked so much better like that.  His eyebrows furrowed cutely as I leaned down and kissed both them.  His hair was shielding them and I thought they needed some love.  My gaze then swept down to his dark eyelashes, I brushed my thumb over them lightly.  Unable to fight back the urge, I had to kiss his eyelids too.  Then, I moved down to his cute little nose.  I just couldn’t stop kissing him.  His soft, pale skin was just too warm and inviting.  My lips almost ached for them to be put to use again as I made my way to his cheeks.  I let go of his hand for a second and cupped his face.  Running the pad of my thumbs across both cheeks, I bit my lip trying not to just ravage his.  I realized that I had been holding my breath for who knows how long and slowly exhaled.  I then replaced my hands with my lips, pressing them lovingly onto his face.  I decided to leave his lips for last and hoped he didn’t wake up beforehand. 

"I love you so much."  I whispered as I gently caressed his sleeping face. 

I held his hand again, bringing it up to brush it against my face.  My hands were clammy and I hoped he didn’t notice.  I was amazed by the warmth that came from.  I felt my cheeks redden as I realized what I was doing.  Would he think I was weird if he knew what I was doing right now?  What if he thinks I’m creepy for watching him sleep?  I felt self-conscious all of a sudden and released his limp hand.  I decided it would be best to just fall back asleep and to forget that this ever happened.  I laid myself back down and scooted away from him a bit before my eyes fluttered closed. 

“Why’d you stop?”  I heard a disappointed voice ask. 

I jumped up and stared at him with wide-eyes. 

“You were awake?”  I replied nervously, looking at my hands which were gripping the blanket as if my life depended on it. 

 “Yes and I was kind of enjoying it until you stopped.”  He rested his hand on my chin and tilted it up to face him. 

“Oh, um…”  I averted my gaze and studied the wall instead. 

“Look at me, Luhan.” 

I gulped as our eyes met.  The look in his melted me and I just got lost in those chocolate-brown irises.  He let go of my chin and s his arms around my waist, pulling me into his embrace.  I immediately returned the hug, burying my face into the crook of his neck.  I breathed in his scent and nuzzled closer.  Smiling into his neck, I pecked it tenderly.  I didn’t think the moment could get any better until he let go and inched closer and closer and-

“Luhan!  Sehun!  Get up, it’s time for breakfast!”  My mom announced, slamming the door open.

Sehun and I flinched at the sudden intrusion and ended up on completely different sides of the bed in fear.  My heartbeat was already erratic and I was surprised I didn’t just have a heart attack.

“Mom!”  I groaned, holding my chest.  “Don’t do that!  You almost scared me to death.”

“Stop whining and get downstairs.  I’m waiting.”  She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. 

I frowned and rolled out of bed, flashing Sehun an apologetic look.  He shrugged and we were personally escorted by my mother downstairs.

.  Blocked.    

 

--------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry guys.  X(  The inspiration literally came from no where and it totally turned out awful.  They got ed and it was a really short oneshot.  Anyway, to anyone who reads this, thank you so much and I love you.