Chapter 8 - It All Comes Falling Apart

Monkey Love Fishy

 

E POV           

The next morning, I was the first up. I’ve had an epiphany overnight. If I treated Donghae like I treated the other members, then my feelings for him will change to brotherly feelings, then I’ll get over his relationship with Jessica, and then we would be happy forever. Brightened with that brilliant idea, I jumped out of bed. No one else was awake so I padded to the kitchen and prepared a breakfast that I knew Ryeowookie would be proud of.

I set up the tables and waited until everyone came down. Donghae was the first one. “Hyuk?” he asked, bewildered, forgetting that we were mad at each other. He looked at the dining arrangements and looked shocked.

            “What Lee Donghae? I can’t cook?” I chased him around the kitchen with a spoon.  I flashed him my wide gummy smile. At first he stood still and watched me cautiously but then his face brightened. My goal was to act as natural as I could towards Donghae and just pretend that everything was all right. It hurt me to play around with him, but I had to let him go.

            He ran across the kitchen and ducked under tables and I followed in hot pursuit, we were yelling and laughing boisterously. At times, Donghae would be standing across from me, feigning directions. He smiled and his eyes crinkled.

            “Ya! Eunhae? So early in the morning?” it was Kangin-hyung. We both stopped running and bumped into each other. He smirked and plopped down, draining the coffee mug. “Wah, who made this coffee? Ryeowookie! We need you back in this kitchen! Nobody marry Eunhyuk-shi. They’ll just starve to death.”

            “Pwahahahaha!” Donghae laughed out loud, and gagged as he spat out the omelet I made. My jaw dropped. “Waaah! That’s my baby you just spat out!” I leaned towards him and smacked him across the head, watching his face morph into a pout. I laughed before I could control myself, and I grabbed onto Donghae to keep my balance. From this angle, I finally saw our leader standing at the doorway, his arms crossed, his face stormy.

            My heart clenched. What happened now? “Ah, Leeteuk-hyung, what happened?” I walked up to our leader.

            He held up newspapers and showed us, “HAESICA TO BE PARENTS?” There was a picture of Donghae holding Jessica, and another one with Jessica with a bump. My throat went dry. “BWO?” This time it was Donghae.

            He snatched the papers from Leeteuk-hyung’s hands and read incredulously. “Where did they get this from?” He angrily shook his head. Leeteuk-hyung raised an eyebrow. “Donghae, this is going to be very hard for us to live down. We’re going to have to ask you to keep quiet these days. We’re going to need to discuss your actions, as well as what to do.”

            I looked over at my Fishy, erm, Donghae. His face paled and he seemed to be sweating. I put an arm around his shoulder. “Don’t worry, we’ll get through this and then you can be with Jessica safely again.” He stiffened and glared at me when I said those words. Angrily, he pushed my arm away and slammed the door to his room. 

 

 

Another severely short chapter, but here the... fun? roller coaster? drama? whatever you want to call it, it really starts here. Now, it sort of stops being Eunhae and just turns into a Korean drama/ soap opera. I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS Monkey Winks

I can feel the evil glares already..... I love Jessica!!! 

 

I LOVE EUNHYUK!! AND I DEFINITELY LOVE DONGHAE <3

-hides behind computer and am scared to update, but I will update, damn, the next two chapters is already dones and updated...Monkey Icon