Chapter 7 - The Night that Donghae Forgot About

Monkey Love Fishy

 

D POV

            All the members avoided putting us in a room together. Every time they saw us alone, one of them would intervene. I sighed. They didn’t have to worry about another fight. He wouldn’t even look at me anymore. Right before our concert, Jessica texted me; she wasn’t mad about last night. I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

            We got on stage, and there was a fan with a huge Eunhae banner. She threw it up for us to wear. I waited to see if Eunhyuk would catch it but he just let it fall and pretended to dance away. Leeteuk-hyung saw that move and shook his head furiously before smiling brightly once more.

            The entire concert was like that, tense and filled with dark looks. I was scared to see what the papers would say the next day. We were known for our happy disposition. The end of the concert couldn’t have came faster. I ran off stage and was confronted by our furious leader.

            “Hyuk Jae, come over here,” he motioned wildly for the Monkey to join us. He approached us cautiously and avoided looking at me.

            “Yeah?”

            “Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you two, but you never EVER disrupt a concert, or disappoint our fans. ELFs are the only reasons why we are still here! Why we have passed the five year mark, why we are Super Junior! You do not throw that away because of a spat you had. You hear me, Hyuk Jae? Now apologize, and get over it. If I see this again, I’m going to have a severe talk with our manager.”

            Eunhyuk clenched his jaws and looked at the spot above my head, “Mianhe.” He muttered and walked away quickly.

            When I was walking into the elevator of our hotel, Jessica accosted me. She put a hand on my arm and led me to her room. I slowly backed away. This was not a good idea. She shook her head insistently, her grip firm and eyes b with tears. I had no choice but to follow.

            She sat me on the bed and asked what was wrong. I saw her pour a glass of liquid and shove it in my hands. “Drink oppa.”

            I threw it down my throat and felt my entire lungs were on fire. Choking on both the alcohol and my tears, I put my hands out for more. She poured shot after shot until I finally began to speak.

            I don’t remember what I said but I remember her murmuring condolences. She patted my head soothingly and held me as I cried. Things went fuzzy and I remember her getting into the bed as I drifted off.

 E POV

            I knew I was wrong to ignore the banner, and hurting the fan. But I couldn’t deal with it anymore. Couldn’t they see that Eunhae never was and never will be, especially with Haesica? How could the fans still be so dense? But Hyuk, I reminded myself, the fans don’t know how you really feel.

            Either way, Leeteuk-hyung was right. I needed to be professional and just do this for the fans. Fan service is key. I walked back to our hotel and resolved to put my feelings for Donghae in my past. 

 

 

 

AHH SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'm writing really fast to get it out. Besides, I feel this is sufficient. The drama has yet to come XD

THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS <3

SARANGHAEYEO~ Monkey Icon