Chapte 27- Overdose

Monkey Love Fishy

 

E POV

            The next morning, I bounced out of bed and scrolled through my phone. There was a text from the company, telling me I had no schedule for the day. Yes, I can plan something with Sooyoung. I grabbed a change of clothes and jumped into the showers. When I came out, I took my phone and texted Sooyoung. “Be out and ready in fifteen minutes, yeobo. Dress comfortably! Keke~ <3”

            I grabbed my baseball cap and bounced around, grabbing my keys and button down. Kyuhyun was sitting in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal and I called out, “I’m going to the new amusement park, I’ll be out the whole day!” He grunted and didn’t look up from his PSP.

            I drove over to SNSD’s dorms and saw Sooyoung standing outside. She was in shorts and a V-neck. Good, casual clothes, I approved. She smiled shyly and got into the car. I leaned over to give her a kiss before driving off.

D POV

            Where was I? I looked around and saw a room with a beige theme and a large dressing table. I sat up quickly, immediately regretting it when my head began pounding. Grr, I haven’t had a headache this bad since I was last hung over, five years ago. I sniffed the air and smelled a cloyingly sweet perfume. Gah, I was in Jessica’s room. I thought back to last night and remembered the disastrous Kiss the Radio.

            I slowly eased myself off the bed and shook my head groggily. I slipped on my sneakers and walked out of the room. The dorm was quiet, all the girls were either at their schedules or they were sitting in the kitchen. None of them looked surprised to see me and only nodded their good mornings. I waved and walked out of the dorm.

            When I walked out, I saw Eunhyuk’s Audi parked on the streets. My heartbeat sped up and my palms began to sweat. I looked in and saw him and Sooyoung making out. I felt the air punched out of my body. Tears smarted in my eyes and I forced myself to turn left and continue walking down the road.

            When I got back to our dorms, only Kyuhyun was there. He was sitting at the table, reading a textbook. “What’s up hyung?” he looked up at me.

            I forced a smile. “Our little genius. Hey, did Hyuk tell you where he was going?”

            His evil face lit up, “He said he was going to the amusement park.”

            I swallowed back the pain and walked into my room. The amusement park. Every year when it came to Seoul, we would go together. It was tradition, and I guess it’s over now. I yanked off my shirt and plopped down on the bed, the coolness spreading throughout my sweaty body. I closed my eyes and slowly began to fall asleep once more.

            “Donghae! Ya~ What are you doing? Come over here,” Hyukkie’s voice called to me. I reached out and saw him holding out cotton candy. I laughed and ran to him, calling, “Hyukkie, you know I hate sweets!”He turned and ran to Sooyoung, who appeared taller than she was and more stunning, if that was possible.

            “Here, Sooyoung, Donghae doesn’t want my sweet, so I’ll give it to you, I’ll give everything to you.” He caressed her face and leaned into her. I cried out and put out a hand to stop him.

            “No! Wait, Hyuk! I want it, I really want it,” I cried in desperation. But, Jessica appeared before me. She was smiling sweetly, with her shirt falling off her shoulders.

            “Lee Donghae, do you want to feel our baby? The baby’s calling for daddy, come closer, don’t be shy. Come on, I know a way to make you feel better,” she smiled widely and reached for my hands.

            When she placed them on her stomach, I felt a pulse so strong it vibrated my hands. “See that? The baby’s kicking for you, it wants out. It wants out, and it knows you. It sees you and it knows you don’t want it, and it’s sad and it’s crying and it wants out so it can see you and call you daddy,” her grip on my hands were like steel.

            There was a light tap on my shoulder. Jessica disappeared and I turned around to see Eunhyuk smiling at me. His teeth were sharp and pointed, but he was still smiling his adorable gummy smile. I stared at him and he placed a hand on my hip.

            I watched in fascination as he bent his beautiful head closer to my neck. My pulse raced until it was a steadily increasing rhythm of pitter-patter-pitter-patter. I bit my lips to keep from out loud and waited for his lips to touch my neck. His hands slid down my leg and came back up to poke me teasingly in the stomach. I laughed and squirmed with impatience. Can’t he just kiss me already?

            He straightened and gave me a look that penetrated my skull. His eyes gleamed a feverish red and his teeth gleamed. I shut my eyes against this and motioned for him to do whatever he wanted. I felt his cool lips graze my skin before a sharp pierce cut into my neck. A lightheaded euphoria spread through me and my knees started to wobble.

            Almost abruptly, he pulled away. “Donghae, what are you stupid? I’m in love with Sooyoung.” He leaned into my ears and whispered, “Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. Pretty as a doll, tall, long legs. Sooyoung of SNSD. I’m in love with her. You can be stuck with your dumpy fiancé. You chose her, you chose her over me. So you have to suffer.”

            He laughed and the laugh turned to a higher pitch. It turned into a maniacal nehehehehehehewahahahahahahakakakakaka. I fell on my knees and covered my hands, only to pull them away when I felt them turning red. My hands were stained with blood, and my vision began to swirl. I was all alone in a white room. Even though it didn’t look like a closed space, I felt the air being out of the place. Whispers of ‘Sooyoung,’ ‘baby,’ and ‘Jessica” swirled around me and I began to scream silently. Pressure rushed out at me and stretched at my skin.

            I jerked myself awake and sat up, heaving. My head continued to pound. I swung my legs over and walked over to my drawers. With shaking fingers, I took out a container and twisted off the cap. Looking around to make sure nobody was looking, I popped the entire contents into my mouth. I grabbed a bottle of water and washed the pills down. A few refused to go down, but I drank more water, and forced it down my throat. The room began to fade into black and I landed with a thud.

K POV

            I was trying to finish my math thesis when I heard a heavy thud come from upstairs. I would have ignored it, but I saw the shape Donghae-hyung was in and so I threw down my book to investigate. I ran upstairs and saw an unmoving figure on the floor.

            “HYUNG!” 

 

 

If you felt this was a bit uncomfortable, I'm sorry for ruining your innocence. Here, Stiki, I hope this is a tad bit of Eunhae for you? I know I can't write it well, so I'm so sorry my dear King of Aegyo. 

Funnylittlefishy, I hope you recognize this as a product of your fanfic as well as your lesson on . I know it's not much, but it's a start I hope ^-^ Love you unni~

For my other readers, here you go, I said there would be drama. 

Maliha <3 I'm glad you've been hanging out with Lutzia, this will help you with reading this. Lia, there you go. Still as innocent as I seem?