Chapter 25- Sukira Poisonous Kiss

Monkey Love Fishy

 

E POV

            It was a normal day at Sukira Kiss the Radio. I was painfully aware that the date of the wedding was rapidly approaching. The fans wouldn’t let me get enough of it and everywhere I went in the dorm there was piles of planning papers. I couldn’t waste time being sad though. I had Sooyoung.

            Sooyoung. I sat on my twirly chair and thought about yesterday. After I dropped her off, we had kissed again. But when she texted me good night, I responded half an hour later, knowing that she would be asleep when I sent the message. I couldn’t help it. I didn’t know how to proceed. I suppose I should just declare her my girlfriend. No decent man would drop a girl after doing that with them.

            I sighed heavily and Leeteuk-hyung looked at me. He pressed his lips down into a firm line and pushed the mic over to me. “Eunhyuk, do your job. Announce the fan mail section.”

            I leaned to the microphone and said, “Sukira, Kiss the Radio, fan mail section. What do you want to say to us?”

            I reached over and picked up a blue envelope. “SuJu oppas! When are you going to be all together again? I miss 13!” I saw tears form slightly in Leeteuk-hyung’s eyes as the leader spoke.

            “Ahh, we are 15, are we not? We will be back together soon. Always be ELF, always believe in us. Hwaiting~” he said, trying not to choke up.

             I sighed, it was nice of our leader to acknowledge Henry and Zhou Mi. We performed with them during Super Shows and Super Junior M members are really close. To us, they are like brothers as well. In fact, I’ve seen the tears they shed over the antis who bashed them.

            “The next letter comes from Crystal in California. Hello Crystal, I am a Jewel too. Keke~ Your letter is, ‘Oppas, I am an American Elf.’ Ahh, how do you do?” I asked in English. “ ‘I know you came to the States during SM Town. But I have friends in New York and other states who want the Super Show to visit too. Please try? Saranghaeyeo oppas!.’”

            Once more Leeteuk-hung took the microphone. “Crystal, and all American ELFs, Super Junior feels your love from here. We will try to make Super Show 4 international. Continue to support us. We love you!”

            We went through the letters and took a break, allowing the audience to listen to Tonight by Big Bang. Minutes passed in silence until we began receiving calls from ELFs. The first phone call we received was from a girl in Mokpo.

            “Oppas, anyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Suri. I have a question for Eunhyuk-oppa. Is it true that you are really going out with Sooyoung-unni? The newspapers are all talking about your date last night!”

            My hands froze on the microphone. Leeteuk-hyung and I shared uneasy glances. How did anyone know? Granted, we didn’t go to some mega private place but there was no paparazzi. At least none that I’ve noticed. The noonas watching motioned for me to answer. One of the workers rushed in with the newspapers. On the front page was a picture of us kissing. I paled and knew there was nothing I could say to deny it.

            “Neh? I… well I did confess to having feelings for Sooyoung-shi. So, yes. But I hope ELFs will continue to support me and her, because you will always be my first love.” I answered, trying to speak past my dry throat.

            I hung up and our leader looked at me questioningly. “Yesterday, I took her to the beach. I didn’t know anyone was there and we had a great time. I guess I was caught up in the moment and we did that.” I gestured at the newspaper.

            He sighed and smiled briefly. “You really have your share of drama don’t you Hyuk Jae?”

            The phone rang again, saving me from having to answer. “Yeboseyo?” Leeteuk-hung answered.

            “Oppas can you tell Donghae-oppa congratulations on his engagement. And I wanted to ask Eunhyuk-oppa something,” the girl screamed into the phone, her voice was breathy and screeched loudly.

            Leeteuk laughed and said, “My, my. Our Eunhyuk-shi is popular today. Okay, he’ll answer you right now.”

            “Yes? What’s your question?” I tensed slightly, fearing yet another SooHyuk question.

            “Eunhyuk-oppa. ELFs think Eunhae is real. So we wanted to know what you feel about Donghae-oppa’s engagement. Are you happy for him? Or are you sad?”

            The ever protective leader sat up straighter and leaned into the mic. “Miss, I think this question is inappropriate.”

            I put a hand on his arm and pushed him back. Tears filled in my eyes and I tried to speak without letting it overflow. “Ahh, so fans are concerned about Eunhae?” I forced a laugh. “Don’t fear, Donghae and I are best friends. We will always provide fan service. But, let’s support Haesica okay? Haesica hwaiting!” I punched the air with my fist.

            Thankfully that phone call was our last, and we began to pack up. I choked slightly and looked down, cursing the tears that dropped. Stupid gravity, why did it have to pull everything down? I sniffled slightly and the tears dripped onto my bag. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

            I turned to see a concerned Leeteuk-hyung staring down at me. At times like this I was glad to have this wonderful leader. “Eunhyuk-shi. Don’t cry. I know this is painful for you, and I admire your strength. Come here. I know you think this is impossible, but maybe loving someone means letting them go. Let Donghae go. Your heart will follow. I think you understand my meaning. Find love in Sooyoung, or someone else. I know you can do this, and know that your Super Junior family will support you no matter what you do. Araso? Now smile your gummy smile and show us the cute monkey face you’re famous for.”

            I gained strength from his words and gave him a wobbly smile. “Hyung, I will try.”

            He smiled and gave me a hug.

D POV

            As usual, the members without schedules tuned in to listen to the radio.     

           “Oppas, anyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Suri. I have a question for Eunhyuk-oppa. Is it true that you are really going out with Sooyoung-unni? The newspapers are all talking about your date last night!”

            My heart clenched tightly and threatened to cut off its oxygen. I have seen the newspapers. I’ve seen the pictures and read the article about their romantic dinner and kiss. I even vowed to not get upset. But hearing his reply made my heart bleed. Hearing SooHyuk made official from his lips cut me to my deepest core.

            Another phone call came in and once more the question was directed at Eunhyuk. This time it was about my marriage. I clenched my jaw when I heard Leeteuk-hung’s indignant reply. Then I heard his voice.

            “Ahh, so fans are concerned about Eunhae? Don’t fear, Donghae and I are best friends. We will always provide fan service. But, let’s support Haesica okay? Haesica hwaiting!”

            I hated him so much right now. I hated how nonchalant he was about this, and how he eluded that we will still be close even though he’s been avoiding my advances all this time. How dare he lie to the fans now? It’s very obvious that after all this, there will never be Eunhae, at least not on his part. I hated that girl for asking the question. I hated Jessica, I hated the unborn baby and most of all, I hated myself.

          Why am I so weak that I cannot face the truth and confess to Hyuk Jae? Why can’t I be a man and stand up to Jessica? I shook my head at all the mistakes I have made in this period of time. Ah, Lee Donghae. You sure know how to screw up your own life, don’t you?

 

 

Thank you my readers for continuing to show support.

Due to a scary demand (AHEM STIKBOI <3) I have decided to write a sequel. Now before you get excited, or maybe you won't, let me warn you.

THE SEQUEL WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS THIS ONE. I FEEL IT IN MY BONES. THERE WILL BE TWO OUTSIDE CHARACTERS, DRAMA and the sad part is... it might not be as long. The plot for the sequel MAY be similar to the plot for this... except with outside characters. I will try my best to make it good... I'M JUST WARNING YOU ALL SO YOU WON'T HATE ME WHEN THE SEQUEL DISAPPOINTS. 

SO If you don't want a sequel tell me~ If you want one, tell me~ Please I need feedback on this.

I am planning on writing one, so I want it to be well received and good. So, tell me. I don't think it will be as good as this one though. I will try my best to make it good, but I'm scared of disappointing. 

This chapter... I wanted to express some of my views here XD Especially, the 15. I don't know about all the ELFs out there, but I am a 15 supporter. Not, only 13 nor 13+2. To me it's forever 15. Henry and Zhou Mi count as well~

I also feel Super Junior SHOULD COME OVER HERES NOW :O New York ELFs want to meet them and show them our love too as well as ELFs from all over America <3 Right Maliha? Right Lia?

Monkey Winks cries~ still unsure about the seqeul PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL

saranghaeyeo~ and don't you love my Monkey in this picture??? So adorable~ Staring at the camera with that face