Chapter 21- SpyKyu

Monkey Love Fishy

 

K POV

            The day after Eunhae came back from the zoo, I’ve noticed that both were subdued and upset. I rolled my eyes. Now what happened? Yeesh, I felt like such a comedian and peace maker. I always had to get between those two and make sure they’re still lovey-dovey to each other. But, their little spat isn’t important. I had a wedding to prevent.

            I walked over to SNSD’s dorms and knocked on the door. Taeyeon answered and smiled at me. “Kyu-oppa! Why are you here?” I smiled at the shorty and said, “I need to talk to Yoona. We have business to conduct.” She laughed at my serious tone and let me in.

            Yoona pulled me into the room and locked the door. “Shh, make sure Jessica doesn’t know you’re here. Yesterday, she came and searched my room. She found a little piece of the hospital records. It’s only a little corner, but it’s recognizable.” She sighed heavily.

            I glared at her in fury. How could she be this stupid? “How could you be so stupid?” I shot lasers at her. But then I grinned the grin that earned me my nickname, Evil Maknae. “Now Jessica will be more cautious. And if there’s anything GameKyu likes, it’s a challenge.” I rubbed my hands in excitement.

            Yoona bursted out laughing and starting dancing the Sorry Sorry dance. “Hahaha, I thought I had to apologize.” She quickly sobered then sat before her computer. “We need to make a plan. I think we should try and tail Jessica whenever we can. I heard on the phone that she’s meeting someone today at 5? It’s 3 now, and I have a commercial filming at 5. So I guess it’s up to you, Kyu.” She stood up and walked over to her bed. I watched curiously as she dragged up a suitcase. “The papers were here,” she explained.

            She pulled out the hospital records and pointed at the document. “Look at this one, this looks like it was processed into a computer and reprinted. Because, the scanning band looks like ink.” She stared at it and rubbed at it. I was mesmerized by her long fingers and had to tap myself on the temple to focus.

            We poured over the documents, trying to find any errors, but only coming up with uncertainties. I was distracted by her sweet smelling hair and her fingers. I was watching her shift through the papers when she looked up and her brown eyes widened. I watched her lips form a perfect O and she quickly shoved me out the door. “Kyu, go follow her, I see her walking out the door!”

            I pouted, not wanting to leave her, but I punched her goodbye and walked out the door. I watched her slide on sunglasses and walked at a rapid pace to keep up. Hmm, why was this woman running so fast? Some place to go? Another couple to ruin? I sniggered to myself. We kept walking for several blocks. By then, I was surprised that a woman of her condition would still be able to be so rigorous. But then again, she could be just faking her pregnancy.

            Near the Han River, I saw her get into a taxi. Damn, I cursed to myself and quickly hailed the next one. “Follow that taxi!” I yelled, feeling foolish. How did I end up in the most clichéd car chase of all history? Goodness, the things I do for you two, you better be grateful. The cabbie looked at me like I was crazy and continued to drive at his own pace. I shoved over more than enough wons to keep him happy. “Araso? Now can you please go faster?” He nodded and stepped on the gas pedal.

            We followed her all the way to the other side of Seoul. I groaned in frustration as the taxi turned into a narrow alley. A few blocks ahead, I saw her get off the car. I ordered the cabbie to stop. “Kamsahamnida.” I paid him and walked out. I ran to catch up to her and stayed three blocks behind. She turned into a dark street and I watched from behind an abandoned building.

            Jessica was standing in front of a factory, tapping her heels, waiting for someone. I watched as a tall man in a business suit came out of a limo and walked over to her.

            “Mr. Lee,” I heard her say in her squeaky annoying voice. My pulse quickened. Could this be the mysterious Lee Suyeob? I watched as she handed over a dark green envelope.

            “Ms. Jung, I must say, congrats on the engagement. I do hope I am invited? After all, I’m sure it’s partly due to my expertise that you got Mr. Lee Donghae,” his dark voice bantered, but there was a dangerous glint in his eye. I watched a shadow cross Jessica’s face before she smiled.

            “Of course, I do thank you for what you’ve… done.” I widened my eyes. What in the world was Jessica getting herself into? From the looks of this Mr. Lee person, he was not someone I would want to cross, let alone work with. Ohh snaps, Jessica Jung. If you screw up in any way, I would watch out for your Barbie doll head.

            Mr. Lee pocketed the green envelope and said, “So, Ms. Jung. Are there any concerns?”

            Jessica nodded. “Yes, I believe that one of my band mates have been teaming up with another to try and figure out my business. I would appreciate it if you encrypt all messages and send all official documents to me only. I have a private PO Box, number 8582.”

            I quickly memorized the number and took a snapshot of the man. Shoot, I forgot to turn the flash off my phone. I cursed when I saw Mr. Lee look up and peer at my direction. “I believe we’re not alone.” He set down his briefcase and began to run.

            I dashed off and began to run away from the twisting alley. Why the heck did Jessica have to pick this shady alley rather than any other? There were broken branches, buildings in my way, as well as many sharp turns. I didn’t bother to look back, I could hear his shoes tapping the ground. I saw the highway and put on an extra burst of speed. Using my sweater, I began to wave it around, waiting for a cab. I continued running, laughing despite the danger. I loved wreaking havoc, and there was a major traffic jam on my behalf.

            A taxi pulled near me and I shouted for him to stop. I saw Mr. Lee standing on the other side, glaring at me, trying to see who I was. I was lucky to have my shades and hoodie. After I got into the car, I texted Yoona what I just saw. I debated about telling Eunhyuk. But, that babo doesn’t want anything to do with it, I thought nastily. I shut my phone and began to think of ways to steal that green envelope. Mission Accomplished~

 

 

I love Kyuhyun <3

TOMORROW IS MY MONKEY HYUKKIE'S BIRTHDAY <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EUNHYUK, I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER 

생일 축하 당신을 사랑합니다Monkey Icon Monkey Winks Yoyo

I can only pray that says "Happy Birthday, I love you" I can't read hangul :(

or in the spirit of Eunhae: HAEppy Birthday <3