Chapter 16- A Night With Soju

Monkey Love Fishy

 

E POV

            After the long recording, we all went to a restaurant in Beijing. I was officially no longer talking to Donghae, whether he was on his death bed or not. His proposal to Jessica made it clear to me what his feelings were. There was nothing I can and will do to stop him.

            When we sat down at the long table, Siwon sat in front of him and Wookie slid in next to him. I smirked, and situated myself at the end of the table. I no longer wanted to see him anymore. Kyuhyun sat in front of me. After a few shots of soju, he smiled evilly at me and yelled out, “Donghae-ah! So you thought you were going to be such a romantic prince and bring the girls down on their knees? That public proposal. Mmm, I didn’t know you loved Jessica that much.”

            Sungmin smacked his hand on Kyuhyun’s knee and glanced meaningfully at me. “Kyu. Stop this.” But it was too late. I didn’t know what game this maknae was playing at but I had enough. I grabbed his bottle of beer and began to knock it down. I mean, what the heck? I know I don’t hold my liquor well at all, but after all this pain, I felt I deserved to let myself loose.

            Henry looked at me and tried taking the bottle away from me. But I put my hands up and a pretty waitress came to our table. “Hey, sweetie. Can I have more soju?” I waved wildly at the bottle in Henry’s hands. She nodded and brought back two bottles.

            “Kyuhyun-shi! Let’s go, drinking contest.” I raised the bottle as a toast and began downing it. Siwon stood up and pulled me out of the room.

            “Eunhyuk! What do you think you’re doing? You can’t drink! You’re a new member, don’t make a bad impression.” He scolded me.

            By then my vision was a little swirly. I smiled lazily at him and nodded. “Don’t worry too much. Sheesh.” I walked back in and went flying into a waitress. She backed up and looked at me while I straightened myself. I smiled flirtatiously at her and walked back to the table. “See guys? I got this under control.” The rest of the dinner was filled with aimless talk as people tried to keep me from drinking.

D POV

            When I first saw him pick up the soju, I knew I had to stop him. But there was so much anger in my heart, I kept my mouth shut. If he wanted to ruin his reputation go ahead. He can act like a fool. He is one; it’s what he’s good at being. I focused on my food and single-mindedly ignored him.

            I heard Ryeowook sigh and get up from his chair. From all around me the other members got up and began to walk towards the other side of the table. I willed myself to look down and not be curious. I heard two shouts, then Siwon and Zhou Mi saying sorry sorry over and over again. I finally turned and saw that Eunhyuk was now sitting on the floor laughing hysterically. Two trays of food and broken china surrounded him.

            Sungmin and Siwon reached down to pick him up. They left a huge wad of money and walked to our van, totally embarrassed. I felt hatred towards him. How could he be so selfish, so stupid and ruin our first day of Super Junior M promotions? I glared spitefully at his gelled spikes and wished for his brains to bubble out. Sorry, he doesn’t have any.

            When we got home, Sungmin carefully laid Eunhyuk down on the bed. I shrugged carelessly and wandered over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Late at night, I heard moans and a resounding crash. I heard Sungmin shout and the rest of the members running. I slowly got up and stopped outside the bathroom doors.

K POV

            The stupidity of my hyungs never cease to perplex me. Eunhyuk-shi knows he can’t drink, yet he challenged me to a drinking contest and eventually got drunk on his own. I shook my head and got out of bed as I heard Sungmin shout.

            I saw him struggling with a writhing Eunhyuk. He propped his head up and I watched amused as he bent over the toilet, retching. Stupid Monkey. This is what it means to get drunk. When he stopped, Sungmin brushed his teeth carefully, and began to lead him out of the room.

            Suddenly, his arm shot out and he knocked Sungmin down. I ran to help the fallen Sungmin. Eunhyuk curled into a ball and started to cry. Sungmin pushed me off and put his arms around the crying man. I sank down on the floors and the rest of the members piled in. Siwon tapped me on the shoulder and we walked out together.

            “Kyuhyun, what happened? Why didn’t you try to stop him? You know he can’t drink! Ugh, my goodness. This is getting ridiculous.  Do you have any idea why he is like this?” Siwon glared at the group furiously. “I’m trying so hard to keep this group together, and all of a sudden, this happens! Argh,” he roared and punched the wall.

            I put an arm around him and led him into a room. “Don’t worry, hyung. I will take care of this.” I put on a grim smile and walked out. Inside, there was a dark rage that began to jump around. Those two stupid babos. They either get their acts together, or face the wrath of Cho Kyuhyun.

            

 

I'm so sorry, this is a little lame. I know D: But, I'm still trying to flesh out the other parts, so I'm just sending in this fluff >-<

Mianhe~Monkey Icons