Chapter 15- Oops, He Did It Again...

Monkey Love Fishy

 

D POV

                                              “Oh 太完美~ 你眼裡我出現

                                                Oh 不讓誰   替我在你身邊Woo Woo u o~”

            We were recording Super Junior M’s new song Perfection in Beijing. I finished with the first chorus and focused my energy on pleasing our patient Chinese fans. But I couldn’t help but tense at the end when I heard Eunhyuk rap,

“Bounce to the music let your feet go round,

 To the floor  I’ma break it down.

Let me in, and I’ll show you all my bling bling

And all my kicks kicks, Baby dance with me.”

            My mind was momentarily distracted and I replaced kicks kicks with kiss kiss. All I could do was continue dancing and remind myself sternly, Lee Donghae, he doesn’t like you. He’s mad at you. Now perform!

            I jerked myself out of my musing to finish up the song. When we finished the crowd cheered and I heard my name screamed over and over.

            The two MCs walked up to us. “Wow! That was amazing! So Super Junior M, welcome back to China!” We smiled and lined up, “大家好! 我們是Super Junior- M!” We waved our hands happily.

            Siwon was tactful enough to stand between me and Eunhyuk. The crowd cheered and we stood there smiling. When it was time to introduce ourselves, I couldn’t help it, “大家好我是李東海! 我想念你我清愛的寶貝們~” I smiled knowing this line always makes the fans go crazy.

            The filming started off fine. There was the normal musings about how we were gone a long time. It was a fun experience with us playing games and introducing Sungmin and Eunhyuk. The one thing that bothered me was Eunhyuk. Trying to make the fans love him more, he continuously hogged the microphone, always trying to flirt with the MC. When they asked him to showcase a dance, they wanted him to do a popping dance. He started dancing but slowly began inching closer and closer to the host. When he reached her, he dropped on one knee and took her hand. “Saranghae~” he murmured with a husky voice.

            I watched in distaste as she giggled and fanned herself, hyperventilating. The fans screamed when he stood up and pulled her to him, lowering her, dancer style. Although I knew he wasn’t doing anything and was only doing his job, cold rage washed through me. Not only did I feel hurt for his cold shoulder on the plane, I felt I needed to teach him a lesson. But nothing happened until the lady asked us one by one who our ideal girls were.

            “銀赫! Who is your perfect girl?” the MC smiled, batting her eyelashes. I tried to keep the smile on my face as I listened to his answer.

            “My perfect girl needs to have wavy hair, nice skin, and a great sense of humor. She should support me for who I am and I will love her forever,” he flashed his gummy smile at the crowd. “My perfect girls are my fans.” This led to immense cheering in the crowds.

            When it was my turn, my mind turned blank. The words out of my mouth was not planned. “So, 東海, who is your perfect girl?” The crowds began to chant, “Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!” I ignored them and was going to open my mouth when the MC changed her question.

            “Yes! We have all heard about your engagement to SNSD’s Jessica Jung. Do you care to comment?”

            I didn’t know why I did it, but after I glanced at Eunhyuk’s indifferent look, I said, “Yes. May I have the camera?” The cameraman turned to me. The crowd was silent in anticipation.

            “Jessica Jung, I Love You. I will take care of you always and here’s my public proposal. Jessica, will you marry me?” I smiled as the crowd cheered and the MC clapped. I kept my face forward to avoid looking back.

K POV

            What? Did he just publicly propose to Jessica? Could Eunhyuk-hyung be right? How is he so stupid? You stupid stupid fishy babo! I glared furiously at that dumb hick. Donghae just committed media suicide. Now his wedding will be even more publicized and he will never get back in Eunhyuk’s good graces. Aish, I shook my head. Then an evil glint appeared in my eyes. Why not? Maybe it’s for the better. Now that he openly let himself to this slaughter, maybe I’ll join the fun.

Rest of SJM

            W

            T

            F

            Just happened there?

E POV

            Fine, if that’s how he wants to play it. I kept my face cold and different. But inside, my trampled heart tore apart once more and I was bleeding inside. I was right after all. Take that Kyuhyun, Yoona.

 

 

 

 

How romantic, a public, very public proposal. I think it's over between Eunhae...

Translations! 

1. Oh 太完美~ 你眼裡我出                   Oh 不讓誰替我在你身邊Woo Woo u o~”                

Oh Too Perfect~ I appear in your eyes       Oh I won't let anyone stand in my place next to you

2. 大家好! 我們是Super Junior- M!

    Hello everyone! We are Super Junior-M!              

3.大家好我是李東海! 我想念你我清愛的寶貝們

Hello everyone, I'm Lee Donghae. I really missed you my precious sweeties.

4. 銀赫

Eunhyuk <3

5. 東海, 

Donghae <3

 

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO <3 I couldn't help it ^-^ TOO PERFECT INDEED~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVV-lgBgIg