Chapter 11 - E-mail

Monkey Love Fishy

 

E POV

            When I walked back to the dorm, I stole the DNA papers and began making copies. Kyuhyun walked in and wanted to know what I was doing. I hesitated to tell our evil maknae. He was pretty nosy. But he was also good with computers. Sighing, I closed the door and told him what I thought. When I told him Yoona was helping me, his face brightened and he was determined to help me as well.

            We signed onto his laptop and signed onto Jessica’s account: [email protected]. Her password was easy to guess, at least according to Kyuhyun it was. He confidently typed in iheartdonghae and miraculously it worked.

            “See, hyung? You need me around,” he grinned mischievously. I nodded impatiently and shifted through her sent box and inbox. There were tons of fan mails, and useless ads, but nothing that could help. Until Kyuhyun stopped my hand.

            “Hyung, see that one? From xxlegalxxcorps? Open that one; it looks like it’s been done the day the newspapers came out.” He clicked it and there was a short message.

            Ms. Jung,

I understand. It would be easier if we met. My address is enclosed. I believe I will be able to satisfy your business.

                                                                                    Choi Jongyoon

            We looked at each other. I scribbled down the address and made plans to go the next day. I searched for a telephone number and called him.

            “Hello?” a bored secretary picked up.

            “Yes, may I speak to Mr. Choi? This is on behalf of a client of his, Jessica Jung.”

            “Who may I say is speaking?”

            “This is Minyoong, her cousin.”

            I set an appointment to meet the lawyer the next day.

 

D POV

            I spent the next day informing my mother of our engagement. She wasn’t disappointed, but she was sad to hear the circumstances for our hasty marriage. She promised to call Jessica’s mother and plan it all together.

            Jessica came over the next day. We were shifting through the mounds of ideas our mothers came up with in less than twelve hours when she turned to me and said, “Oppa, Donghae, I think we should get the wedding done as soon as possible. Before it’s more visible that I’m going to have a child.”

            I gave her a bland look. “Sure,” my tone was colorless and I knew that I lacked enthusiasm.  She pouted at me and said, “Smile! You should be happy.”

            I gave a limp grin and stood up. Jessica slammed her prep binder on top of the coffee table and tugged me into my room. She faced me with a face of cold fury.

            “Lee Donghae, you’re going to marry me whether you want to or not. There’s no point moping about it. You might as well face up to it. Get Eunhyuk out of your mind and start putting on a show. Come on, you’re an actor,” she laughed mockingly. She put her hand on my shirt collar. “You don’t want people to get wind of your feelings for Hyuk Jae. Believe me. So accept your fate.”

            My jaw clenched and I breathed in deeply to calm myself. “I know, and there’s nothing I can do but understand that you have not won my heart. You forced it to be yours.” I smiled with cruel satisfaction at the hurt on her face. I walked out the door and left her behind.

            I couldn’t believe the nerve of that girl. I’ve always thought the best of her, and protected her when the media slandered her. But now, I agreed. The baby is mine; how it slipped my memory I don’t know. But the fact that she’s using my love for Eunhyuk as a way to bribe me into accepting this marriage is unacceptable. She’s not even allowing me to have time to grieve.

            As I walked into the living room, I saw Eunhyuk slip out of his room with a strange bag. Kyuhyun was following closely. They were muttering together and kept sneaking glances around them. When Eunhyuk saw me, his face froze. Kyuhyun coughed awkwardly and greeted me.

            “Hyung, we’re just going out,” they slipped past me and walked on.

            I stared after them curiously and went to the window. I saw them get into a random Toyota. Whose car was that? I wondered. What in the world is going on?

 

 

The account and password is fake... let's not try and send hatemail XD

Well well, where exactly is our favorite Monkey and Maknae going?Monkey Icon  

 I've also been getting comments regarding Jessica. Well, don't hate her. Actually, hate her but then forgive her :D Cause as the author of the fanfic, of course I want you to hate the bad guy! But forgive her, and support her or whatever. 

THIS IS MY BABY GAMER KYU <3 Monkey Emoticons Cici

 

The next chapter might be a tad funny, I hopes ^-^