Chapter 8

Complication

Author POV

"Fine. Are you ready all?" asked Yuri. Others nodded. They all wore the girls' generation jacket. Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona also wore the gloves and scarf, since the winter in America could freeze anyone in a minute.

"Fuuh... so cool.." Sica said, rubbing her hands to warm it. Suddenly, a soft scarf was wrapped around her neck. "Hope it's enough to make you warm" It was sooyoung, wrapping her scarf around Sica's neck. "Oh.. and wear this!" Sooyoung added, giving sica her gloves. 

"But what about you?" Sica asked. "Never mind. As long as you warm, so do I" she said, smiling sweetly to Sica. "Thanks a lot, sooyoung" Sica replied.

"So, where are we going?" Sunny asked. "Lets travelling around. I'm sure we will find something around here" Yoona answered. They went near the woods, behind the hill where Sooyoung's villa was located. Sooyoung brought her camera. "Hey, sooyoung! Please take my photo with Sunny!" said taeyeon, put her arm around sunny's shoulder. "For sure, danshin couple. kekeke" Sooyoung said. Cklick! "Woaa... I ensure you will be a good photographer someday" Taeyeon complimented.

"I hope so" said Sooyoung. "You want to be a photographer?" asked Sica curiously. Sooyoung nodded. "Wow. You even didn't tell me about it" Sica mumbled. "Hey! Prove me your skill. You have to take my photo...." said Yuri. "Sure" said Sooyoung, a little cold because she's still annoyed with Yuri about what she had done with Sica. "With Jessica" Yuri added, pulled Sica beside her. Sooyoung kept silent for a while then cklick! She took their photo reluctantly.

Sunny POV

I looked at her every time she didn't look at the same direction with me. She was very cute. Her natural and simple beauty. Aigoo... Do I really like her? 

"You like taeyeon that much, cousin?" It was sooyoung, who appeared suddenly beside me. "I don't know. Maybe..." I answered. "You should make a move, Sunkyu" she said. "Oh yeah? What about you and sica?" i . "I think... Yuri likes her. And who knows if Jessica likes her back?" She muttered. "Oh, come on! You have to ensure it first, cousin" I suggested. "Yep. you're right. Good luck with 'her', danshin!" She said. "Yah! You too, choi!" I replied before she walked away, busy again with her camera.

"Sunny..." Suddenly, Taeyeon tapped my shoulder. Omona! Did she hear what me and sooyoung talked before? "Hm?" I answered. "I have something to be shown to you" she said, jumping up and down in excitement. I giggled at her childish manner. "What?" I asked curiously. "Here" she pulled my hand.

"Wowww" I was staggered, looking at a very small california. I looked at it from the top of the hill. It looked like a miniature. "It's very beautiful" I said, mesmerized. "Not as beautiful as you" I swore I could hear she said that although she said it very soft. "Mwo?" I asked, making sure that my ear wasn't in a problem.

"Woaaa... what a perfect scene!" Suddenly, sooyoung came, taking some pictures with her camera. "Oops. I'm sorry for ruining your love story sunkyu" she teased me. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" I shouted at her but she had ran away.

We went to the city by car. Then, we went to emm... I don't know. Maybe kinda of festival? My eyes were locked in a cute pinky pig doll. "Aih... so cute!!" I said. "Kyeopta!" Yoona and Jessica joined me. "Hey! 3 of you have to win it for us" I ordered Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yuri.

"Mwo? Why must us?" Taeyeon asked. "Anything for my princess" said Yuri. "I will give it to Sica!" said Sooyoung excitedly. "But... I want to give it to sica, too" said Yuri. "I and only me who can give it to Jessica" Sooyoung said sternly well... a little harsh. Yuri seemed a little scared. "Find. Chill, sooyoung. I will win it for yoona" said her. "Sunny, I promise I will give the doll for you" said taeyeon excitedly.

They had to hit 5 targets with 5 arrows. They at leat had to hit 4 targets. First turn, taeyeon. She hit 4/5. Her score was 93. "Thank you!" I said happily. The doll was so cute, and especially, it was given by Taeyeon! kekeke. "It looked like you. Kekeke" she teased me. "Mwo? I looked like pig?" I asked, pretended to be angry. "Anniyo... I mean, it's cute, like you" she said. Cute... like me?

Next, Yuri. "Watch and learn, kids!" said Yuri hastily. She did some cool style then threw the arrows. She hit 4/5 and she got 95. Last turn, Sooyoung. She did it very relax and in a smooth motion, all the targets were hitten right in the center by the arrows. Perfect score, 100! I have to be proud to have a cousin like her.

"Wow! It's very cool, sooyoung" Sica complimented. "Thanks. And this... special for you" said sooyoung, gave the pig doll to Sica.

"AN ICE CREAMMM!!" Our shikshins, Sooyoung and Yoona screamt then in a minute had dissapeared to the ice cream seller. And in other minute had returned with 2 ice creams in each their hands.

Yoona gave one of it to Yuri, replied by a wink from Yuri. "Thanks shawty" said yuri, making yoona blushed. Sooyoung gave one to Sica. "How can you know I like choco?" asked Sica. "I've said I know all about you" Sooyoung said, laughing.

"I guess we have to buy it ourselves" said Taeyeon. "I don't really like ice cream" I said. "Oh, come on! I'll treat you!" she said. "Well, okay then" I said, chuckling. "Yah! That's a cheat" she protested. "You've said it..." I said in a sing-song voice. We bought strawberry-flavored ice cream. I smiled, looking at how cute she was, her ice cream like a child happily.

"You got a strawberry cheek! Kekeke" She laughed at me. I was puzzled, didn't get what she meant. "Kekeke. Am I that charming?" she asked. Yes, you are.... She the ice cream that lost its way, not to my mouth but to my cheek. She it... right on my right cheek. I swore my heart beat 5 times faster when I felt her tounge on my skin. I wasn't angry with it. I was even happy. I smiled a little when she said "You have a strawberry-flavored ice cream. Kekeke" 

-----------------------

Sooyoung POV

"Yuri..." I called her. I decided to do what Sunny had suggested to me. "Hm?" she answered, even without looking at me. "I need to talk to you" I said to her sternly. "Just two of us" I added. She looked a little scared with my serious expression. "Okay" 

"So, whassup dude?" she asked. "Do you really love sica?" I asked her to the point. "Why if it's yes and why if it's no?" She asked back. I felt more uneasy. "If it's no... it's good then. And if it's yes..." I hung my words. "If it's yes?" she asked curiously. "If it's yes... then you'll be my rival" I said calmly. Yuri smirked to me. "I accpet your challenge" she said. "M-mwo? I don't challenge you! Yah! Kwon Yuriii!" I shouted at her, but she didn't mind. Issh... this girl! "Damn!"

"Where've you two been?" asked Sica suspiciously. "Somewhere" I answered. "Just for SooRi time" Yuri said, lung her arm around me. "SooRi?" asked Sica curiously. "Yep. Don't worry! We will have so many YulSic time later" Yuri winked at her. "No no no! There's no YulSic! Only SooSica" I said. Yoona looked at me with a little sad expression. Huh? Why with her?

Yoona POV

How lucky Sica was! Sooyoung liked her. And now, Yuri did, too. Bwoh? Im Yoona!! What's wrong if Yuri too? Argh~ You liked Sooyoung, not that player, right? right!

We went home late at night, after shopping a lot from the chopping center at the city. Was I buying this lot of things? Oh, right! It must be my medicine box, and some refill of medicine I've bought. Tsk tsk...

"It make it heavier, isn't it?" asked taeyeon, suddenly came beside me. "Sorry?" I didn't understand what she said. "That medicine box. I thought you threw it. But you even took it anywhere" she said again. "Huh? W-what?" This conversation made me confused.

"You really forget me?" She asked again. "What? I don't forget you, kim taeyeon!" I said. Kim Taeyeon... that name was familiar. Like I had heard it, and close with it before. "You've forgotten me, yoona" she said. Her tears was already dropping. "Me, Kim Taeyeon. I was Lee Tae Yeon, the one who had given you that medicine box! The one who was so jerk that left you. But did you even listen to me? No! I left you because I had to go with my mother, since my parents were diforced. The one who... who considered you as her first love. The one who... can't forget about you, until now" she cried. W-what? Taeyeon? She was... Lee taeyeon? My.... my first love? My first love that had broken my heart, because she left me? And she left me because her parents were diforced? Now she is Kim taeyeon? All this things were chaos in my mind. And all I can do as a response was running away.

Hey there! Urghh I got annoyed, because I'd written about it, but I forgot to save it and I had to type it again. Graaahhh

Keep commenting, okay? Subscribe and comment ^^

As I have promised before: 2 chapters in one day. Kekeke.

If I have some good scores on my exams, perhaps I can give you more, as my thanks because you have wished me luck :)