chapter 7

Complication

 

Author POV

Their first morning was coming. They all woke up so late, especially Sica, which Sooyoung had threatened her with cucumbers. After taking a fresh bath, they were having breakfast.

Yoona was nervously staring at Sooyoung. She wondered what had happened last night, because she found sooyoung, beside her, on her bed this morning. "You had a nightmare" was only what Sooyoung said. What nightmare actually was it? Gaah... I hope it isn't embarassing

"Hm, so... one question. Who cooked this?" asked yuri. "Mm.. me" said Sica sheepishly. "What the hell? I guess I will cook some ramen instead" said Yuri, spitting out the fried rice. "Sorry" sica mumbled. "Wanna me cook for you?" asked Yoona shyly. "Well, it'll be good" said Yuri happily.

"I'm full already" said taeyeon. "Ngg.. me too" said Sunny as the shorty couple walked their way toward the bedroom. "Taetae... I;m hungry" whispered sunny. "Me, too. But I'm not sure with that fried rice. I even can't call it fried rice" said Taeyeon.

Sica looked so sad. She couldn't cook, but at least she tried to. "They are weird. It's delicious" said sooyoung, tried to console Sica's heart. "just be honest sooyoung. I know it's terrible" said Sica. "Well, not for me. It's still terrific" said Sooyoung. "You don't need to eat it. I will throw it to the trash, where it's supposed to be" she said.

"Hey, wait! I haven't done with it! I'm starving" said sooyoung, pulled away her plate. "You can eat Yoona's food" said Sica. "Anniyo. I want yours. I don't care if it tasted like hell, as long as you make it, I love it!" Sooyoung shouted. Sica looked at her in amuzement. "...."

"Now, sit there and accompany me" sooyoung ordered. Sica sat in front of sooyoung, looking at her while smiling.

Jessica POV

She's cute. And very sweet. She always manages to make me smile when I am down. Tsk tsk... Choi Sooyoung, hope you aren't my cousin. W-wait... heh? What am I thinking about? I'm supposed to be happy, to have a nice cousin like her. But... I want... more than a cousin. Oh, crap! Sica, wake up! Sooyoung is nice to everybody. All her nice treat isn't because you're special for her, right? right! Because she's nice to everyone. Well, it's not hopeless that she likes me, isn't it? But... I think she treats me well because I am her cousin. Sheesh~

"Why don't you eat?" she asked with a mouthful of rice, made her choked. "Chew... and swallow. Chew, swallow" I ordered her. "Well... I'm even not sure to taste my own food" I said, shrugging my shoulder. "It's not that bad! Come on... aaaa.." She said, gave me a spoonful of fried rice. I was hesitated then open my mouth, accept the rice just to spit it out. It's not that bad? It is worse than bad!!

I felt so fail... ourghhh How can I be this stupid? Why can't I cook? jeeez... "I don't think it's that worst" she said. I stared at her. Omona! How can she eat it all? Hm, perhaps she will have a stomachache? I'm worried bout that...

"Are you sure you won't have a stomachache?" I asked anxiously. "What the hell no! And if yes, I won't regret it" she said. Urgh, Could you stop being that sweet?

Sooyoung POV

I guess I am nauseous. This fried rice tasted like poo. Urrghhh... but I don't want to see that sad face from Jessica. So, I force myself to chew it and swallow it. I loved that smile by you, sica. Oww... she even spit out her own food.

"Hey, girls" Yuri finally came out from the kitchen. She had finished eating her food. "Sicababy... I'm sorry for that arrogant things I've done. Forgive me, please?" Yuri said, clasping Sica's hand and using her aegyo. 

"What the heck with that 'Sicababy' stuff?" I yelled at her, full of jeaolusy. "Hemm... why about it?" she asked me. "You jealous?" she asked again, grinning at me. I could feel my face was warmer. "Nggh... I just think that... mmm... you aren't supposed to.. call her like that. Since you aren't a couple" I said, eventually. 

"How if we are?" she said, hugging Sica. "Yah!" Sica said, making her way out from Yuri's hug. "Chill, sooyoung. I'm just kidding. You have to see your face. Kekeke. It's so funny" said yuri, laughing aloud while imitating my face. Gaaahh... this person! I'm going to kill her! 

"Anyway, we will travel around at the city at 2pm. How then?" said Yuri. I just shrugged my shoulder. The other were agree. Travelling around? Well, that sounds good.

Yuri POV

Travelling around california. Perfect time to make Sica fall for me, right? Kekeke. Alright,alright. Don't be angry. I'll explain it to you. I... eh- wait... Who's there? In the swing? Seems like yoona. I'll explain it to you later, okay? 

I walked approaching yoona, who was sitting in the swing. "Boo!" I surprised her, and it seemed success because she fell down from the swing. 

"So...sorry" I said, helped her to stand up. "Never mind" She said, smiling. "Are you hurt?" I asked, checking her arm and her leg, tryng to find any scar but I found nothing. "No, I'm fine" she said again then sat back on her swing. I sat beside her.

She was staring at the sky while I was staring at her. At her perfect body, at her never-ending beautiful face, at her sweet long hair. I guessed I was understand why did everybody call her Goddess. "So, that's why they call you Goddess" I mumbled. "Huh? What?" She asked, looking at me, puzzled.

"What do you mean?" she asked again, locked her eyes on mine. Ohh.. that eyes... I didn't have any words to say. Oh, come on! Where's the charming Yuri that always makes all girls fall for her?

"Well, hmm... you. Goddess. Now, I know why people are calling you that" I said. "And... why?" She asked again. Gaah... seriously! Is this person really don't know why? 

"Yoona! Your body! Your face! Your hair! It's all... perfect!!" I said finally. "Really?" she asked innocently. "Yeah!" I answered, pinching her nose. "I don't think I am" She said, looking down. "Heh? Why? Don't you have a mirror? You must see your face, right?" I said in disbelief. How can she think that she isn't pretty?

She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't think I'm that pretty. You're way prettier, Yul" She said, smiling. W-what? Oh my! I'm blushing for what she said. Blushing? I've never blushed because someone complimented me before. I'm the one who's supposed to be make girls blushed. Urgghhh... Im yoona!

"Ehh.. umm... I..." I stuttered. She giggled. "It's nearly 2 pm now. We better prepared" She said. "Oh.. yes. You're right" I said. What's wrong with you Kwon Yuri? Where the hell is your charm? How come it's suddenly gone? Well, I think there's only one answer: I've fallen to the Goddess' charm.

Taeyeon POV

I sighed as I looked at Yoona and Yuri from the window. Yoona smiled while chatting with her. Im yoona... Im yoona... My Im yoona. Do you... really forget about me? When I've found you again... But seems you have your own love now, right? Well, I'm happy as long as you are. You're still my little yoong. My first love.....

The other chapter will be posted tonight, okay? 

I have to go somewhere with my friends. Perhaps I can find some inspirations there.

Kekeke. Subscribe and comment :) thanks for you all! I love you!! *hug*