Chapter 5

Complication

Author POV

Suddenly, Sooyoung and Sunny opened the door of the science lab. The science lab was next to the big hall. Taeyeon and Jessica were staggered, staring at the crowd who had been gathering in the hall. All the students, emm... almost all the students were there, vigorously talking and looking at them.

"Silent please" said Sooyoung, gently but managed to calm down the crowd. "Thank you" She added sweetly. "I have a necesarry announcement, about Girls' Generation." said Yuri. The students whispered each other, trying to guess what does Yuri mean. 

"Girls' Generation proudly present...." said Yuri loudly, with her charisma. Then, all the members said : "The new member of Girls' Generation, KIM TAEYEON and JUNG JESSICA!!" All the students were surprised, even Taeyeon and Jessica were, too.

"M-mwo?" asked Jessica with a shocked expression. All of them clapped their hands. The hall were filled by the sound of hand-clapping. Softly, Yuri wore the jacket to Taeyeon and Jessica.

---------------

"What the hell?! How come suddenly you make us as your member?" asked Taeyeon. "Because we want to" said Yuri lightly. "But, at least you need our permission first" Sica protested. "Well, you don't like it?" asked sooyoung. "Ngg... no. not really" answered Sica. "Well well, do you want to be our member?" asked Yuri. Taeyeon and Jessica rolled their eyes. "Whatever" they said.

"On...onnie.. can we have some photos with you?" asked some juniors, with fangirls behind them. They smiled and for the next 45 minutes they gave some photos or signatures for their fangirls. Even Taeyeon and Jessica had some, too. Yup. That they were, the charming girls who had their own unique personalities, The charismatic and player Kwon Yuri, the super aegyo Lee Sunny, the tomboyish but sweet Choi Sooyoung, the undoubtedly beautiful Im Yoona, the simple but cute Kim Taeyeon, and the cold but gorgeous Jung Jessica, they called 'Girls' Generation'.

----------------

5 months later.....

"Yeay! Christmas holiday!!" screamt Yoona. They were in Sunny's house, chatting and do some girls' stuffs. "I guess it'll be a boring holiday" complained taeyeon. "Why don't we take a vacation together?" suggested Yuri, who had always full of brilliant ideas.

"Genius!" Sica said excitedly. "We can spend some nights in America, in my family's villa there. How's it sound?" said Sooyoung. "Fabulous! We can spend a week there, celebrating christmas together there" said Yoona. "Okay then. See you guys tomowwow at the airport" said Yuri. "Tomorrow? Isn't it too fast?" asked Sunny, shocked. "You guys have a passport, right? We can go now, if you want" said Yuri again. She called someone. "Yeoboseyo? Appa? Hm, I want a personal plane for me and my friends go to America tomorrow. Emm... hey, sooyoung, where's located?" hissed Yuri in the middle of her conversation. "California, but my villa isn't really in the city" sooyoung explained. "It's in California, appa. yeah, of course. What? Nooo... There isn't my girlfriend. What?! No! Of course no boyfriend also. Okay, okay. Thanks, appa. Saranghae" said Yuri, as she turned off her I-phone.

"See? What you need is just packing your stuffs. All about the flight, let me handle it. We'll use my personal plane" said Yuri. Her life was always easy. What she wanted, she easily got it from her father, the Korea President! 

The following day.... ( pink italic is Sica's thought, Blue one is Sooyoung's, Yellow for Yoona, Green for Sunny, Red for Taeyeon, and Brown is Yuri's )

"Sooyoung-ah! Are you ready?" asked Sica unpatiently. "Be patient, Sica. I need to tie these shoelaces" said Sooyoung. "Oh, silly!" Sica said as she helped Sooyoung. "Why are you so excited?" Sooyoung asked, wearing her jacket. Sica just shrugged her shoulder. To spend more moment with you in White Christmas America? "Can't wait to sleep with Yuri, huh?" asked Sooyoung with a slight tone of jealousy. "M-mwo? How can you say that?" asked Sica with a pink blush on her cheeks. Are you... jealous? "I know everything about you! See? You even blushed" said Sooyoung. Sica chuckled. "You aren't my mother. How can you know everything about me? You're just my best friends, eh umm... cousin" said Sica. Just... best friend  and cousin? Damn! :( . Sooyoung gave her a little smile. "Well, I just know" she said. Because... I always care and have an eye on you.

"There you are, slowpoke!" Scolded Yuri. The others had been waiting for Sooyoung and Jessica. "well, let's go then" said Sunny. They walked toward the airfield, where Yuri's plane was parked. Then, in a minute, they were flying to California. Sica was sleeping in Sooyoung's shoulder, making Yoona a little bad mood.

"Hey, yoona, let's watch" said Yuri, trying to make up her mood. "What movie?" asked yoona. "Horror one" Yuri grinned. While watching, Yoona kept hugging Yuri, screaming or clasping Yuri's hand out of her mind, which made Yuri smiled in delight. "Sorry" Yoona muttered, when she recognized, she's still hugging Yuri after the film was finished. Hey, why do you stop hugging me? Weird... why do I feel safe when I hugged her? 

While, Sooyoung, kept eating her snacks and admiring the gorgeous face on her shoulder, trying to comfort Sica so she slept well. How can you are so beautiful? Gently, Sooyoung kissed Sica's forehead.

The short couple, Taeyeon and Sunny were playing card games. "You only have that skill?" teased Sunny when she kept winning the games. "You're cheating!" said Taeyeon. "What? No, I'm not! How can I be cheating?" protested Sunny. "With your cute manner. It's distracting me" said Taeyeon. Sunny blushed. My.. cute manner? Sometimes, Taeyeon would glance at yoona sadly. Does she really forget me? But... being with Sunny always manages for me to forget about her. Confused x_x

"Wake up, Jess. We're arrived" said Sooyoung softly. "5 minutes later" sica said. "You want us to leave you to korea?" shouted Yuri. "Hmmm" is only the answer from the sleepyhead. "With a sack of cucumbers?" tried Sooyoung. Living with Sica made her learnt something: Cucumbers always managed to threat her to wake her up. "Fineee" Sica pouted childishly. "Now, let's go. The villa is rather far from here. It's located on the top of the hill" said Sooyoung. "Hill?" asked taeyeon. "Yup. It isn't in a city and a little out of the way. Close to nature" said Sooyoung. "Wohoo... it's better!" said Yoona excitedly.

"Woaaa... it's soooo big" said Taeyeon, staring at the majestic villa in front of them. "8 years ago, the last time I saw it" said Sunny. "Yeah. We're rarely having a family vacation together lately" said Sooyoung, agree.

"Okay. Let's take a rest. How many bedrooms do we have?" asked yuri. "4, with a bathroom each" said Sooyoung. "Nice. So, I'll be with Jessica. Sooyoung is with Yoona, and taeyeon of course, with Sunny" explained Yuri. "Why do you with Jessica?" asked Sooyoung uneasily. "Because I want to" Yuri said, smirking. "But..." "No buts. Now, better we check our room" said Yuri, cutting Sooyoung's word. Kekeke, it's gonna be interesting. What the hell Yuri want to do with MY Jessica exactly? Seems like Sooyoung really jealous? Well well well, seems everynight in our home isn't enough for us.

Hey, guys/girls... I'm going to have a one-week-full exam

So, I won't have free time to continue the chapter for one week

Will you mind to wait for me? If it's possible, perhaps I can continue it in the middle of studying, if the lesson isn't too tough

I definitely can't do it during Math exam or Physic, or Biology ><

Wait for me.. okay?

I will tell you what will happen in the villa... it will be SooSica, YoonYul, TaeSun moments, but also YoonTae and YulSic :)

See ya!