Chapter 4

Complication

 Sooyoung POV

gaaaahhh... so fresh! I really liked the sensation when a cold water showered over my body. I'd been taking a bath for 15 minutes, but Jessica was still in her deep sleep.

"Sica-ah! Wake up! It's already 7pm!" I shouted to her. Yet, I would learn that waking her up is the last worst choice to be chosen. Slowly, with a sleepy face, she opened her eyes. "Argh... give me 5 minutes more" she said, closed her eys again. "Yah! We've to go to school" I said, shaking her body. " with school!" she screamt, kicking me with her legs. Unfortunately, it hit my face. "Ouch!" I screamt in pain. Ewww... she had a strong power.

"Owww! What's the..." I hold my cheeks painfully. I could feel a warm liquid fell down from my nose.  "W-why? Aigoo... S-soyoung! Mianhae mianhae mianhae" She said. She directly woke up and sat in front of me. She cupped my face, wiped way the blood from my nose. "Omo! I'm really sorry" She said. I could see her felt very guilty, ready to cry anytime. "Yah! You! What's your problem?" I said, hold my laughter and pretended to be angry. 

"You don't need to be that harsh! Argh... How can I survive without my entire face is crashed by you if every morning you will kick me! I wonder why I'm agree with omma's idea to sleep with you" I said angrily. My acting was teriffic, right? I guessed I had to be rewarded an Oscar for that. I thought she would scream at me also. But, I was wrong.

"I-I'm... S-Sor...Sorry" She tered. Beds of tears were falling down to her cheeks. Hey, was that too harsh? I felt like something stucked in my throat. A guilty feeling. "Hey! I only prank you. I am not that serious. It's okay" I said, patted her head softly. I wiped her tears. "I'm just kidding, Sica. Hey, look at me" I said, cupping her face. "I will never be angry to you, despite you kick me everyday or even you kill me. Okay, maybe I want to be angry, but, I just... can't" I said to her, staring deeply to her pretty eyes.

She stopped crying. "You! It's not funny, you know! I'm so scared that you'll hate me" she said. Aigo... so cute. "I'm sorry, okay? Now lift up your body from the bed. Or we will be late" I said. She nodded. "I'll prepare the breakfast. Just take a bath first and go to dining room after that." I ordered her. 

"Hm... sooyoung?" She called. 'Yes?" "Do you really wear that shirt to school?" She asked doubtfully. Okay. I wasn't really good in fashion. I was a fashion terorrist. I nodded. "You can't! I will search the perfect clothes for you. After taking a bath" She said. "Mwo? But..." "No buts!" she cut. Well, maybe she's the kinda fashionista one. So, I just shrugged my shoulder, didn't really care, walked toward kitchen to toast some breads.

---------------

Yoona POV

I was walking to school when I heart the SRAKKK sound behind me.  "What's that?" I said to myself and looked behind. "Taeyeon?" I called her. "Morning" She greeted, sitting on the ground. She absolutely just fell down. I helped her to stand up. "Oww... you're hurt!" I said, looking at a bleeding scar on her arm.

"Eeh, that's okay. It will recover itself soon" She said cheerly. "No no no!" I said. I won't let it recover itself, I will recover it. I can't look if anyone got hurt and she jusl let it. I took out a medicine box from my bag.

"You... that's a medicine box?" she asked curiously. Of course, she wondered why a person took a medicine box with her in her bag. Everybody would wonder, too. But for me, a medicine box was essential. I always wanted to be a doctor, someday. A surgeon. Well, bringing a medicinie box anywhere was weird, but a sorta unique to express my dream, isn't it? "Emm... Just because I like to. It's helping, sometimes. Like now, right?" I answered. Well, the reason I'd told before wasn't the only one reason.  This medicine box... was given by someone. Someone important for my life. Someone who I hated plus I'd ever loved.

She raised her brow, letting me to cure her arm. I gently and steadily cure it with antiseptic and plester. "Done!" I said, smiling. "Yoona..." She called me. Is it only me or she had a slight tone of... pain? on her sound. "Yes?" She was silent for a moment. "Thank you" She said eventually. "No prob" I answered. "Now, let's go to school or we will be late!" I said, pulling her hands.

--------------------

Author POV

"Morning girls!" Yuri greeted her friends. "Hi, Yuri" greeted Yoona, with Taeyeon beside her. "Hmm... where's Sooyoung?" Sunny asked, looking for Sooyoung since that girl had never been late for school.

"Hey there!" Sooyoung greeted. She appeared with Jessica beside her and plenty of fangirls behind her. She was absolutely stunning and fantastic! She had never been good at fashion, but maybe not today. Jessica managed to make the fashion terrorist became a fashionista!

"Oh wow" Yoona said. They looked at Jessica, and had the same expression on their face. "Sica-ah, are you an angel? Ah, of course not! You're even more gorgeous than an angel" Yuri compliment her, successfully making a pink shade on Sica's cheeks.

"Hey, Yuri. I had an idea" said Sunny. She whispered something to Yuri. Slowly, a smile crept on Yuri's face. "Yah! You're genius, Sunny!" said Yuri, lung her arm around Sunny's shoulder, making Sunny blushed. "Girls' Generation, we had a new mission" Said Yuri, smirking.

-------------

"Sooyoung, where are you going?" Sica asked, after the school was over. "Mm... somewhere" Sooyoung replied, as she walked out from the class leaving Sica with her curiousity. 

"Hey, Jung! A person asked me to order you to come to science lab" said one of Sica's classmate. "A person? Who?" Jessica asked, but her classmate had left. With a curiousity and puzzled, Sica came to the science lab.

"Taeyeon?" Sica called her when she saw her in the science lab. "Eeh? So, you're the person who called me to the science lab?" taeyeon asked. "No" Sica shook her head. " I thought it was you" She added. "Weirdo. Who called us?" taeyeon asked.

"Me" Said a person, sddenly came with 3 others behind her. They were wearing the same jacket. It's a casual-pink-hoodie jacket, with a writting "Girls' Generation" in front and a motto "Right now, it's girls' generation" behind.

"Yuri?" Sica asked curiously. "Hey, what do you think about this?" Sunny aksed, pointing at her jacket. "Cool" said taeyeon. "Mm" Sica just nodded. "I know! You are a good designer, Sunkyu!" said Sooyoung. "Stop calling me with that name!" Sunny protested, hitting on her cousin's arm. 

"Well, why are you guys calling us to the science lab?" Taeyeon asked. "Hold on, babe" Said Yuri. "Actually we chose the hall, but, that creepy dancers want it so, we'd rather choose this place" Yoona explained. "I don't really want to know 'bout why are you choosing the science lab. I want to know why are you calling us" said Sica unpatiently. 

Yuri smirked. "Okay then. Guys, just let get started!" said her, as the others stepped forward toward the puzzled Jessica and Taeyeon.

-to be continued-

What will Girls' Generation do to Jessica and Taeyeon? I think it's clear enough. Who can guess?

 

Well, I have been so much busy with my school lately. 

I always hardly find my time to continue this story, but I'll try my best, especially when I looked at your comment.

Keep commenting, I promise I'll do my best ^^

Thankyou, my subscribers, and all who have commented and read it.