New year new life

Complication

Author's POV

"Yah! YOUUU!!" Sooyoung screamt in surprised while the girl who was being shouted at burst out laughing. "Aissh... Kwon Yuri!!" Jessica pouted. YoonYul came in, still laughing. "You have to see your expression... It is..." Yoona imitated Sica's expression. "Ha ha ha. Yeah... very funny" Sooyoung said sarcastically. "Both of you is... annoying~" Sica said. YoonYul were just grinning and had a high-five. 

Just then, Sunny and Taeyeon went home. "Did I miss something?" taeyeon asked when she saw YoonYul. "Yeah! You miss everything" yuri said, still grinning. "What's it?" Sunny asked in excitement. Yoona and Yuri looked at each other. Seemed like they could reach each other's mind. "Se..." Yoona said. "Cret..." Yuri continued. Sunny and Taeyeon rolled their eyes while YoonYul were laughing again.

"You're okay now?" asked Sunny to her cousin, tried to ignore the ridiculous YoonYul. "Yep. Much better. I have the best nurse with me" Sooyoung said, lung her arm around Jessica. "So... I'm just your nurse?" Jessica pretended to be angry. "No, of course. You are my wife, my fiance, my girl, my everything!" sooyoung said which made Jessica giggled. 

"Just let's sleep and leave both of this silly couple" Taeyeon muttered. Sunny agreed and walked to their room side by side. 

the next 5 days.....

"Tonight is... NEW YEAR!!" cheered Yoona and Yuri together. "Yeah. And?" Jessica said, still annoyed because YoonYul woke her up by jumping up and down on her bed. "We will celebrate it of course, you babo" said Yuri. "How?" Sunny asked them. All of them looked at Yuri. "What? I'm not the only person here. We have 6 brains here and not only mine that can be used" Yuri said. But useless, all of them were glaring at her.

Yuri sighed. "Fine... I have this idea. We celebrate it in the roof upstairs, buying some snacks, sodas, or anything. The rest, let it become a surprise by me and Yoona" She explained, grinning michievously. Taeyeon gulped. "I don't think that the rest will be good, at least for us if the person who prepare it is you and yoona" She commented. "Yah! I'm sure it'll be nice. At least, tonight" Yoona ensured them. They nodded reluctantly. 

"Okay then, so... I want all of you to shop this noon, and do not come back until 9pm. Buy everything that's needed to be bought" Yuri said. "It's not going to be good~" Sooyoung muttered. 

They obeyed the leader and at 2pm, they started shopping. "Food food food" Sooyoung chanted, picking every random food. "Sooyoung! Control! We won't buy all of these. You have to choose 5 from all" Sunny ordered her. "But... it's all 20. How can I pick only 5? Give me 19~" Sooyoung said, making a puppy eyes. 

"No! okay then, 6! Not more!" this time, Taeyeon was the one telling her. Sooyoung sighed and picked the best 6 of her 20 snacks. "Now... drinks~" They came to the drinks section. "Soda or juice?" asked Sica, brought soda in her right hand while juice in her left hand. "Both" Sunny said cheerly. 

"What else we're going to buy?" Taeyeon asked. They thought for a while then decided it's all what they needed, since the rest would be handled by YoonYul. 

"But, it's still 5pm. What we're gonna do for the rest 4 hours?" Jessica asked. "Eating?" Sooyoung suggested. "Not too bad. I'm starving" Taeyeon said. They were agreed, then chose a cafe to eat. They spent 2 hours there, not only eating but also chatting and joking around. You know, where women found a good place to gossip, it would be very hard to make them stop~

The road was already packed even it was still 7. So many people were selling different kind of stuffs related with new year. They decided to go to the game center and played random games there. "Sooyoung... I want that one" Sica said, pointing at a small pink teddy bear from a doll machine.

"Chakkaman.. I will take it for you" Sooyoung said as she bought some coins ans started to take the doll. "Holy crap!" She hissed when the doll fell down again. She tried 5 times, and all failed. But, she didn't give up. After 7 times trying and losing some money for nothing, she got it. "Sica! I got it!!" She shouted in delight and handed Jessica the teddy bear. "Thank you, sooyoung... you are so... the best girlfriend ever. You deserve this" She said as she tiptoed and kissed Sooyoung's lips gently, making the taller girl blushed.

"Taeyeon, what's it?" Sunny asked, pointing at the spaceship-shaped room. "Molla~ hmm... sooyoung! Jessi!" shouted Taeyeon as SooSica soon walked to them. "Whoaa... it's a spaceship simulator~ I want to ride it!" Sooyoung said in excitement.

"Sorry miss, you're to tall to come in" said the guard. Sooyoung frowned and pouted. "Kekeke~ being tall not always fun, right?" Sunny as she and taeyeon were permitted to ride the spaceship simulator. Sooyoung and Sica waited outside.

"So... what shall we do?" asked Sunny. "I think we should control the spaceship using all the buttons" said Taeyeon. Sunny tried to press a big green button. "Woaaa..." she mumbled in surprised when the spaceship started to move. Of course, it's only simulated, but seemed real for them.

"Shoot it! Taengoo! Shoot it!!" Sunny screamt in excitement. "I'm trying! Move backward! Yahh!!" Both of them were squealing in joy like a 5-years-old kids. "Watch out! Asteroid!" Taeyeon yelled. "Oh no! We are pulled by the planet's gravitation~" Sunny shouted and they burst out laughing.

"What the hell the're doing? So noisy!" Sooyoung said because Taeyeon and Sunny's laughter were heard clearly by them. "I don't know. They seem like a kid, not a teen" Sica said as she shook her head. 15 minutes past with Taeyeon and Sunny didn't stop any second to not laughing and squealing.

"It's so much fun. Fuuh..." said Sunny as she wiped some sweat from her forehead. "Yeah... so interesting!" taeyeon said. "Yeah yeah. whatever" Sooyoung rolled her eyes at her best friend and cousin's childish manner.

At last, 9pm was coming. Yoona and Yuri welcomed them and helped them to bring the 3 big plastics full of snacks and drinks. "So... what's your secret plan?" Sunny asked. Yuri and Yoona were grinning. "Come on, go to the rooftop" YoonYul said. "The last will clean all of the stuffs after partyyy~" Yoona shouted. They were all running to the rooftop. 

Unluckily, Sooyoung and Yuri were the last. "Woaaah... you guys made it?" Jessica asked in astonishment, looking at the condition of the rooftop now. There's a huge writing of "Happy New Year", lots of colorful balloons, a dining table in the middle, and even a chocolate cake. 

"Let's play truth or dare first~" Yuri said. The other agreed and sat around the dining table. Yuri was the first to spin the bottle. "Sunny! Truth or dare?" She asked. "Ngg... dare?" Sunny said doubtfully. "Jump out from here" Jessica said bluntly. All of them looked at her in disbelief and frightened. "What? I'm just kidding~" Jessica said.

"Said to Taeyeon that you hate her?" suggested Yoona. "No, I can't!" squeaked Sunny. "Just make it easy. Shout out to the sky all you think about your fiance" said Yuri. Sunny chose it's the best choice, compared to say 'I hate you' to taeyeon or to die by jumping from there.

"I think... taeyeon is the cutest person I've ever met." Sunny started. "Louder! Remember, shouting!" Yuri ordered her. "I think she's the prettiest and the best girl in the world! I love her, from every inches of her body!!" Sunny shouted like mad, which made Taeyeon blushed hard. 

Sunny spin the bottle. "Sooyoung! Truth or dare?" Sunny asked. "Ngg... truth" she answered lazily. "Did you ever love someone else before Jessica?" Yoona asked. "Yes~" Sooyoung said confidently. "Tell us about her!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Well, it's not her. It's him" Sooyoung started. All of her best friends, especially Jessica stared at her curiously.

"Well, his name is Cho Kyuhyun, my childhood secret best friend. He was so handsome, nice, and sweetheart. We even planned to get married when we've already grown" Sooyoung sighed as her flashback memories came. "And what canceled it?" Taeyeon asked. 

"He... had passed away. 5 years ago. Because of cancer." Sooyoung said sadly. Tears were going to drop. Sunny rubbed her cousin's back gently. Silence for a while. "Have you... forgotten him?" This time, Jessica sked her. "Awww.. my ice cream is jealous... don't worry, Sica. Of course, I've forgotten him. Only you in my heart now" Sooyoung stated. Jessica trusted her and smiled to her. 

Then, Sooyoung spin the bottle. "Leader! Truth or dare?" Sooyoung asked. "I'm a daredevil, so... truth. Kekeke. No, just kidding. Dare" She said confidently. "Kneel down to us" Taeyeon said, grinning. "What? kneel down? No way!" Yuri refused. "Can't refuse. Just kneel down~" Sunny joined. Yuri groaned and reluctantly kneel down. "Nice nice~" Jessica chuckled.

Yuri spin the bottle. "Yoong~~ truth or dare, babe?" She asked. "Truth!" Yoona said confidently. "Me me! I want to ask! I've been wondering for a long time... what's your relation with Taeyeon?" Sunny asked. All of them looked at Taeyeon and Yoona, especially Yuri.

Yoona chuckled slightly. "She is... my first love" Yoona answered. Yuri looked at her jaw-dropped. "W-what?" She croaked. "Don't worry honey... It's just a past. We're inlove each other ages ago, but taeyeon left me and I misunderstood. That's our fault. We met again here, but it's all too late. She has found Sunny and I found you." Yoona explained, caressing Yuri's cheek.

"Somehow, the first love is a little bit difficult to be forgotten" Sooyoung stated. Yoona nodded in agreement. Yoona spin it and it came to Jessica. "Sica! truth or dare?" Yoona asked. "... truth" Jessica answered. 

"Tell us the things you don't like from sooyoungie..." Yuri said. "Well, it must be so many~" Sunny teased. Sooyoung glared at her. Jessica hesitated for a moment. "I'm not sure. I think I don't have. I like, and even love all things in sooyoung, even her bad manner~" Jessica stated. "Awww... so sweet..." Sooyoung said as she kissed Sica's cheek. "But there must be at least one" Taeyeon said. Jessica thought hard. "It's really hard to find. Even harder than doing Math test" She muttered. "I can list all of that things until the next moring~" Sunny said. 

"Oh I know! One thing I don't like from sooyoung is..." Jessica started. Sooyoung leant closer. "when she talked about that Cho Kyuhyun" Jessica finally said. Sooyoung patted her head. "Jealousy~" she said.

"But seriously, Sooyoung is a well-mannered and a person with good personalities..." Yoona said. "Yep. Sometimes I am jealous when she seems like she can do anything smoothly and well" Yuri added. "Yeah. She's good at sport, smart, friendly, gorgeous, perfect body,..." Yoona said. All of that compliment made Sooyoung blushed and shy. "Uh-huh. I have to admit she's the best cousin~" Sunny said. "And she's the one I can tell my feeling to. I don't know why but she's a comfort place to be chatted to" Taeyeon added. "And don't forget, my best girlfriend ever" Jessica said.

"Enough!! It's all make me dizzy~" Sooyoung said shyly. "And she's so humble. See?" Yoona ended. "That's why you've ever fallen for her, yoona~" Sunny said. "Huh? You do?" asked Sica. Sooyoung was also puzzled. "Errr... yeah. When I first met with you guys. I knew that I fell for her" Yoona said. "That broke my heart so bad, you know..." Yuri said. She rested her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"Okay, don't need to spin it anymore. The last... taeyeon!" Sica exclaimed. "Truth or dare?" All of them asked together. "Err... dare" She said. They thought for the best thing for her to do. "I don't have anymore idea" Yoona said. "Let's do the alternative idea. Jump out from here" Sooyoung said bluntly. "No way! You want to find any news of a girl died in the new year's eve?" Sunny asked.

"Then... do aegyo!" Jessica suggested. "Yeah! Nice idea you have! Do aegyo!" Yuri said. "What? But I hate aegyo~.... except Sunny's one" Taeyeon muttered. "I can teach you~" Sunny said. Taeyeon had no choice and followed what Sunny taught her. "Give meee the chocolate n'awww~~" Taeyeon said in aegyo. "Oh my ! Oh my! Did I just... do that? Issh~" Taeyeon felt that she hated her own self for doing that. "But you're seriously cute when you do it!" Sunny said. All of them nodded.

As the time flew by, it was already 23:55 KST after they talked, played, and ate the snacks, 5 minutes led to new year. "5 minutes more!!" Jessica squealed. "When it's almost new year, let's do the countdown!" Taeyeon suggested.

"10...." Yuri started

"9...." followed by Yoona

"8...." Sooyoung continued

"7...." Jessica added

"6...." Sunny said

"5...." Taeyeon followed

"4...." YoonYul shouted

"3...." SooSica continued

"2....." SunYeon added

"1...." All of them squeaked

Then... DUARRR!!! Yoona and Yuri let out a firecracker followed the other one, and also a confertti. "Aaaahhh..." Sunny screamt in horror as she covered her ears and Taeyeon hugged her. "Don't worry. Just continue. I'm safe here" Sunny said to them, kept covering her ears. 

"Woaaah... it's beautiful" They looked at the colorful sky, full of the different colors and shapes of the fireworks and firecrackers. Even Sunny was also staggered looking at the sight. "New year... " Yuri shouted. "New life...." Sooyoung added. "New dreams...." Jessica continued. "New motivation..." Yoona said. "New challenge?" Sunny said. "New generation...." Taeyeon exclaimed. "The girls' generation!!!" They yelled in joy.

They were hugging each other, feeling safe and happy. Yeah, girls' generation... enjoyed your happy moments as long as you can. Because, your love and friendship story will not be as easy as flip a palm. I'm not a kind-hearted author... Kekeke ^^

 

Sorry for the slow update... I always have barriers in writing the fics... :( 

I will add some dramas for them in the next chapter... kekeke~

Thanks for commenting... and keep it :)