Chocolate loves Ice cream

Complication

Jessica's POV

"Wake up you sleepyhead!!" screamt someone. "Yah! You wanna die?" I muttered, covering my head under the pillow. "Yah! You wanna cucumber?" She threatened me. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said as I rubbed my eyes sleepily. I woke up and saw Taeyeon, the one who woke me up and threatened me with cuc... with that ugly thing. "Morning all..." greeted yoona, who was being waken up by Taeyeon also. She sat down with Yuri beside her, in Yuri's bed. Hm, did I miss something?

Sooyoung, who was lying beside me. She murmured something unclear. "Huh?" i looked at her. She loked uneasy and sweating all over her face, and also looked pale. "Honey, are you alright?" I asked her anxiously. I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. woaaah... so hot... She was sick. It must because of the cold air last night and she gave her jacket to me. Aissh... stupid Sica! "Don't worry, sooyoungie... I'm here. I will take care of you" I soothed her as she smiled weakly.

Author's POV

"So, what's wrong with your face?" Sunny asked Yuri. "Ouch. It's more pain than yesterday~ Well, because of fighting" Yuri said. Sunny raised her brow. "Fighting? For what?" She asked, frankly curious. "For... love" Yuri answered, winking at Yoona. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Don't say that both of you were dating by hitting and kicking each other" Taeyeon said. Yoona chuckled. "Of couse not!" She said, then she told all the story. "Woaah... what a cool of you, Yuri! You defeat the bad guy to save your girl" Sunny said, clapping her hands. "I can do it for you too" Taeyeon pouted. "O yeah? I don't think you're dare enough" Sunny . "Yah! Lee Sun Kyu!" Yoona and Yuri was just laughing, looking at Taeyeon and Sunny who were chasing each other.

"Awww... It's worse than last night" Yuri complained. "Tsk tsk.. poor yuri. Let me cure it again" Yoona said, patted her shoulder. "Sure..." Yuri muttered. Then, yoona took her medicine box and started to cure Yuri's wound and cleaned it with an atiseptic. "Ouchh it hurts! Arrghhh.... " Yuri shouted in pain. "Hold on, baby..." Yoona tried to soothe her.

"I can't! It's buring my skin! It's smarting in my complexion!! Urrghhh oucchhh!!" Yuri kept shouting and complaining. "Shut up! Sooyoung tried to have a peaceful rest. She is sick. Please?" Sica scolded her, the fever-girl's hair. "Sorry" Yuri muttered. 

"Yuri, listen. If you can survive until I finish curing your wound without any more scream, I promise I'll do anything you want" Yoona said to her girlfriend. "Anything?" Yuri asked. Yoona nodded. "Anything" she answered. Yuri grinned. "Don't regret it then" She said slyly. Yoona gulped, as she thought what Yuri would ask her to do.

Yoona started to cure her again. Yuri tried her best to survive from the suffer. She really wanted to scream because of the pain. 20 minutes for her was just like a hell. The liquid was sliding down in her skin, leaving a pain. At last, Yoona finished curing her. Yuri sighed in relief.

"How's it?" yoona asked. "Suffering. But... much better now" Yuri admitted that her wound wasn't really bad now. "Now... your promise" Yuri said, grinning at yoona. "Fine. what do you want me to do?" She asked. "Well, I only want one thing" She said. She gestured Yoona for her to whisper. "Just be mine. Forever" Yuri whispered to yoona then, she kissed yoona gently.

Jessica's POV

"Sorry for disturbing, mm... yoona..." I called her, breaking their kiss. "Yes?" She answered. "Do you have a medicine for sooyoung?" I asked anxiously. Yoona nodded. She took a medicine from her medicine box. I had to admit that Yoona's habit was really helping sometimes. 

She checked sooyoung's temperature. "Woaah... she is so... hot!" Yoona said. "Ahem... aissh, honey..." Yuri pouted. "W-what? Sheesh... not 'that' kind of hot, but that kind of hot!" Yoona said. She turned to me and handed me the medicine. "The most effective way is making her sweating. It will make her temperature go back to normal" Yoona explained. I nodded in agreement. She would be a good doctor someday.

"Sooyung, eat it.." I fed her the medicine. "How do you feel?" I asked softly. "Dizzy... headahce... Aisssh" She mumbled. She was so pale. But yet, still pretty. I wore her a jacket to make her sweating as Yoona said.

"Hey guys. We're planning to visit an American Restauant. I heard the food there are teriffic" Taeyeon said. "We're coming! Can we?" asked Yuri. "Sure. We will eat american foods there. Steak, burger, pudding... hemmm" Sunny said, her lips. "Steak? Burger?> Urgh.. I love them!" I squeaked. "Then come with us" said Sunny. I shook my head. "I can't. I have to accompany sooyoung" 

"I'm fine, okay? I can take care of my own self. Go eat out with them" Sooyoung said. "No, you can't! I will stay here with you." I said stubbornly. "But..." "No buts! How if something happened? I-will-stay-here. It's final" I said. "But..." "Sooyoung!!" "Okay. fine" She finally gave up. I smiled and her hair. She was lying with her head on my thigh. 

"Well, okay then. See ya later!" Yuri said, waving her hand to us. I smiled as a reply. "Don't worry! I will pack some foods for you..." Yoona said dramatically. Well, I doubt that. But I just nodded. Then they left us.

"Thank you, Sica..." Sooyoung said. "No no no. I'm supposed to do this. You're my gil friend" I said to her. She smiled weakly. "Am I going to be given something because of this?" I joked. But then, she pull me closer and pecked my lips softly. "Is that enough?" She asked. "No" I shook my head. She giggled. "I will give more later. I'm sleepy" She said. "Yeah. you have to rest" I said. "But... I want to spend more time with you" She said. "We will. After you get well. So, now, sleep sleep sleep!" She nodded and slept soundly.

Aaahh... She was so pretty. Although she was pale, she was still the prettiest person I've ever met. I kissed her forehead gently then joined her and slept beside her.

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby. The sound of my phone woke me up. I guessed I needed to decrease the volume. Tsk tsk... "Yeoboseyo?" I said lazily. "Hey, sleepyblonde!" someone said. "Huh? Why Yuri? Have you gone home?" I asked her. "Ngg.. no. Me and yoona wanted to go to a festival while sunny keep forcing taeyeon to go to umm.. teddy house" She said. I nodded. Oh, how stupid I was! Of course she wouldn't see me. "Okay" I answered.

"Is sooyoung okay?" She asked. I looked at sooyoung. Her face wasn't so pale anymore and she was drenched with sweat. "I think she is getting better" I said in relief. "Bravo! Oh, and yoona keep shouting about something of making her sweating" She said. "Sure. tell her I thank her and it works" I said before we both said goodbye and hung up the phone.

I wiped away sooyoung's sweat on her forehead with a tissue. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and woke up. "Yah!" I said in surprised. She was grinning. "I'm fine now" She declared. "But you still need more rest" I said. "No way! I'm strong enough! Sleeping just makes me more dizzy" She refused. "Huh? I never felt dizzy when I was sleeping" I mumbled. 

Sooyoung sat down. I sat between her legs. She put her arm around my waist and I rested my head against her chest. "Ice cream..." She mumbled. I chuckled. "You're tat hungry? Kekeke" I . "No no! Well, yes... I'm hungry. But what I mean with ice cream is.. you. You're my ice cream" She said. "huh? what?" I didn't get what she meant. "You are like an ice cream. My ice cream. So cold, an ice princess... but also so sweet. Like an ice cream, isn't it?" She explained. 

"Well, then you're my chocolate" I said. "Why?" She asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulder. "Because I love chocolate" I answered. "Aww that's sweet.." She said. "I love you so much" She whispered. I felt warmth on my cheeks. I blushed. "I know that, silly" I said. "I could say it every time, every minutes, every hours left in my life to ensure you... that I love you now and forever. Nothing's gonna change it" She said. I could feel her heat beat against my back, where I leant. "I love you too, choi sooyoung.." I said, turned around to kissed her and she kissed me back. Yeah... I love you... forever...

Sooyoung's POV

We ate ramen together. Ugh... fever made me hungrier than eve. Jessica even remained me to chew my ramen first since I was too hungry that I swallowed it without chewed it. Suddenly, PATS! The lamp went off.

"Kyaaaa!!" Jessica screamt her dolphin sound. "Soo... sooyoung, where are you?" She asked. "I'm here" I said, trying to hold her. Finally, I grabbed her hand. "I will find the flashlight" I said. "No!! Don't leave me!! Just stay here" She shouted, panicing. "Okay. Chill, Sica. Chill..." I tried to calm her down. "I can't! I... I'm afraid of... d-dark.." She stuttered. I hugged her. "That's okay. Your chocolate is here to protect you" I soothed her. She calmed down and rested her head on my shoulder, in the darkness, waiting for the lamp went on. And... PATS! The lamp went on again. "Kekeke. So funny~" teased someone. I turned around and saw who was saying that. "Yah!! YOUUU!!"

Hey guys, sorry for the slow update :( I'm not in a right mood to write lately~

But, I'm back with some soosica moments here. Kekeke

enjoy reading ^^