You belong with me (YoonYul)

Complication

On the way to villa after going to restaurant....

Yuri POV

Tonight, christmas eve. Perfect time to do what I have to do. I breath in and out, thinking of my decision.  Was it right? I meant, not my decision, but my feeling... toward her. I glanced at Yoona who was talking with taeyeon. I sighed. I couldn't wait again. I was sure with my feeling now. 

"Yoona..." I called her. She turned around to look at me. "Hmm, somone ask you out for a dinner" I said shyly. "Jeongmal? Is her... sooyoung?" She whispered. I looked up at her. What the heck? Of course no! "Yes..." I answered. She looked at me brightly then nodded. "Where and when?" she asked. I gave her a name of a cafe and told her to come at  8. She agreed. Well, if I told her it wasn't sooyoung and it's me... would she still... come?

That night, while others were busy with their own business, I meant, Taeyeon with Sunny and Jessica with Sooyoung, I would handle my own. Oh, and about Jessica and sooyoung, please don't be mad at me. I was trying to reassure Sica about what sooyoung's feel to her. I wasn't serious with Sica~ A girl I was serious with now is... Yoona...

--------

Yoona POV

I waited anxiously in the cafe. Where was she? I've been waiting for an hour and now it was 9. Then, suddenly all the people went out from the cafe. Was it going to be closed? But... sooyoung....

PATS! Suddenly the lamp went off. I was scared that I decided to go, but then the lamp went on, only at the small stage in front. I looked at the figure with my jaw-dropped. It was Yuri, with her guitar. She started to sing. A taylor swift's song, you belong with me. I felt my heart was warm, listening to her smooth voice. Like there was a butterfly fluttering in my stomach. As she sang the lyrics, our memories together flushed in my mind. The first time I met her, the first time we hung around, the first time... the first time... she kissed me...

Dreaming 'bout the day

when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for

has been here the whole time

           If you can see that I'm the one who understands you

          Been here all along so why can't you see...?

          You belong with me...

I approached with a frankly confusion expression in my face. But, deep in my heart, something said that I was touched and some kind of... err... happy?, hoping that song was dedicated for me. But, my brain refused the suggestion from my heart, and keep telling me that Sooyoung was the one who was supposed to be here, not Yuri, while my heart keep telling that Yuri was the one I wanted to see. After some seconds of the battle in my self, my brain won.

"What are you doing? Where's sooyoung?" I asked her. "Umm... perhaps, with Jessica?" She answered. "What do you mean?" I asked her with a slight tone of anger. She sighed. "She never asked you to come here. Well, I am the one who ask you to come. Because I ..." PLAKK! Even before she finished saying her words, I slapped her. Maybe, that time, I should listen to her first.

I was angry at that time. What I knew was that Yuri tricked me. She was toying me. "You!! You are toying me!? You think it's ridiculous and humored you to see how dumb I am, waiting for sooyoung who will never come. You thing I am too easy to be fooled and innocent so you can easily trick me. Ha-ha-ha! It's not a funny trick, you know!! Don't you know how sad I am. I trust you, and I guess it is my biggest mistake! I... I hate you" I shouted at her angrily. She looked at me, shocked and depressed.

Without waiting for her explanation, I walked away and left her. "Yoona... wait..." She screamt. But, I didn't even stop to turn around. My heart hurt. Oh yeah... how ridiculous I was, right? Waiting for someone who even didn't know I was waiting for her. And the person I saw is the person who was toying me, who I trusted before, who... who... I... love...

I was crying. I felt pain in my heart. But, I knew. My brain even knew, it wasn't because sooyoung didn't come, or because Yuri, -well... in my opinion- was toying me. It was because... I slapped someone... I trust and love. Now, every thing seemed clear to me. Even it was too clear, too bright. My heart and my brain stucked all the things together.

The safe feeling when I was with Yuri.. the pain feeling when Yuri exclaimed her relationship with Jessica.. the unexplainable feeling when she kissed me.. and the fluttering butterfly when she sang for me... because of one reason that I was too fool to recognize it. The person I love now is.. Yuri. Not sooyoung. My feelings to sooyoung wasn't permanent. I never felt as pain as I saw Yuri with Sica when sooyoung was with Sica. Aisssh dumb you, yoona!! 

I decided to calm down myself by sitting on the bench at the side of the road. Well, the sight of the sparkling stars and the full-moon light, also the freezing breeze of the night's winter finally soothed me. I wasn't crying anymore. But suddenly, a big shade cover me. I lifted my head up to see something, or well.. someone. 

He was a big, fatty, ugly, bad guy with messy and disgusting beard all over his chin. "Hey sweetie... Why are you alone? Wanna somebody to accompany you?" He asked, grinning michievously at me. I could smell alcohol from his wide mouth. "No thanks" I refused politely, standing up and decided to go. 

"Don't need to be so hurry. C'mmon let's 'play' with me" He said, blocking my way. "N-no..." I was getting scared. Omona... I knew I couldn't beat this fatty guy, but at least I tried to. I pushed him aside. She moved a little but then came back again and blocked my way again. He looked angry now. "Come on..." He said, trying to touch my shoulder. I slapped his hands. O-ow... He looked mad now. He pulled my wrist. "Aaah..." I groaned in pain. At that time, there was only one name in my mind. "Yu..yuri... help..." I croaked, closing my eyes, thinking of the worst possible thing that might be happened to me.

"Take out those hands from my Yoona, you !" I heard a familiar voice shouted. Then, she ran toward us and with a loud BUGG! sound, she hit the guy right on his face. "Who the you are?!" yelled the guy. "Me? I am her girlfriend, so don't ever dare to touch her any finger!" she shouted sternly. I looked at her in disbelief. I cursed myself, how can in this time I was still... happy?

The guy stood up and hit her, causing her nose bled. "Only that?" She and kicked his stomach. "Ouchh" the guy yelled. She took this opportunity and keep kicking and hitting him. But, the guy pulled her leg, making her fell down to the hard ground with a loud thud. I was so scared and just closed my eyes like a loser. 

"!" she punched him with her full power. SMACK! "It's for hitting me" SMACK! "And it's for making yoona scared!" She said, frankly angry. "Fine, fine, daredevil~ Go with your girl friend now. I'm not ready to die in pretty girl's hand yet" the guy said, begging to her. She stood up and pulled my hand.

We walked in silent. "Are you okay?" I asked her, breaking the awkward silence. "Yeah.." she mumbled. "Thank you..." I said. I looked at her, but she didin't look back. "Anything for you" she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear it. I cupped her face. "Omo! You're bleeding" I said. "It's fine" she said. "How can it's fine?!" I said to her. I took out my medicine box. I really meant it when I said I brought it anywhere~

I cure her wound in silence. I swore I could hear the crickets that time. "Sorry... for... that" I said to her. She smiled to me. "Never mind. I just think that I need to confess... my feeling" She said. "What feeling?" I asked her. "That feeling" She refused to tell me. "What?" "That!" "What??" "That!!" "What??" I kept asking her. She finally gave up. "My love. happy now?" she said.

I was silent, didn't know what to say. I couldn't lie to my own self, to my own feeling, that I had the same feeling to Yuri. "But... you love sooyoung. It makes me hurt. But, as long as you're happy, me too, although... yah... it's hurt, still" She added. I looked at her. "Iwhat 'bout you and Sica?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulder. "It was just to test sooyoung's feeling to Sica" She answered. 

"Yui-ah... I... loved sooyoung" I said, hoping she got what I meant. "You... you loved sooyoung? What do you mean?" She asked, puzzled. "I think I love sooyoung. well, it's true, as best friend. At first, I loved her more than that. But, you hear me. I loved sooyoung. I don't have that kind of feeling anymore now. I just realize it when... when you confess. I know I'm silly. I know this feeling has been lived for a long time, when the I knew you. But... I just too fool to recognize it" I said to her. 

She looked at me in disbelief. "So... is it mean..." I cut her words. "Yes, kwon yuri... saranghae..." I said softly. She was still dazed, but then, she smiled widely and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. I felt warm and safe in her hug. "I'm sure... I love you, and only you" I whispered. "Yes, of course! Yoona, you belong with me, and only me" She said. Then, she kissed me. Her soft lips pressed mine smoothly while her arms were around my waist. I kissed her back, put my hands around her neck. Ignoring the cold air that froze us, ignoring the harsh snow flakes that kept falling down, we finally recognized our own feelings on this christmas eve. 

---------------

Author POV

"Yah! Where are you going all night?" scolded Sunny when Yuri and Yoona arrived at the villa, since they arrived so late at midnight and it was snowstorming out there. "Somewhere" answered yoona. "And what the heck happened to your face, yuri?" asked taeyeon. "Let me explain tomorrow. I'm gonna to sleep with my princess now" said Yuri, walked toward her room.

"Okay, perhaps we should sleep in your room" said Yuri when she found Jessica and sooyoung were sleeping, hugging each other. "The key is in sooyoung, Anyway, who wants to sleep with you?" Yoona joked. "Okay then, you just sleep in my bed" she said, a little disappointed and walking toward the couch.

"Where do you think you're goint to sleep?" Yoona pulled Yuri's hand. "There" Yuri said casually, pointing at the sofa. "Silly!" Yoona said, smiling and then pulling Yuri to her bed. They were lying in the bed together. "You won't let me sleep alone, will you?" asked yoona. Yuri chuckled. "Okay okay. now let's sleep" she said. Yoona nodded then closed her eyes. Yuri smiled then kissed her cheek gently. "Good night, my princess~"

Yay~ finally... YoonYul one~

Their part is a little longer than others, huh? 

I will let them enjoy this wonderful moments together first as 3 couples, 

especially for SooSica, since they have to face other problem after this. 

Well, don't need to be hurry to that part. I will make them enjoying their vacation first~ kekeke

I guess it won't be a very long story~ I want to make another one after this... ^^

Keep commenting~ I love you, readers <3