The.. BEST (well, more than that) Christmas Eve

Complication

 

Taeyeon POV

Christmas eve? Well, I should make a move tonight. Sunny would be mine tonight.  But... what should I do? I thought in confusion, walked back and forth. "Yah! Stop that! You ruin my concentration" said Yuri. "Sorry" I mumbled. Then, I approached her. "Hey, player" I called her. "Hm?" she answered back. I hesitated for a while, then I decided to ask for her help. "What's the best way to capture a girl's heart?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Woooh... our dorky taeng is inlove!" she announced cheerly, making the others looked at me and smiled evilly, except Sunny. She stared at me curiously. 

"You don't need to shout it out that loud" I rolled my eyes. She laughed. "Well well, there's only one thing to do" she said. "What's it?" I asked her. She bent down and whispered to me "Confess your feeling with the words from your heart. Don't need to be much romantic. I know girls love romantic things, but as long as it comes from here (pointing at her chest) it will be success" said Yuri. I smiled to her. I had to admit that Yuri was very great with girls.

Then, I turned to Yoona. She was my childhood best friend. She must know all about me. "Yoona..." I called her. "Yeah?" she answered. "Hey... I'm planning to confess tonight. What do you think?" I asked her. "Jeongmal? Aigoo... You will confess it to su.. pffft..." I quickly closed . "Sssh..." I warned her. "Sorry" she mumbled. "Omona! My taengoo... you will do great! I'm sure! Hwaitting!!" she said, smiling. "Do you have any advice?" I asked. "Hmm..." She thought for a while, then whispered to me. "Why don't you make a sweet romantic dinner for her?" she suggested. Well, not bad. After I thanked her, we were arrived to the villa and soon, I made my plan.

Author POV

Night came faster than they thought. "Yah! Where are those people??" Sunny protested when she found no one in the living room, nor in the dining room. Yoona was going to a cafe. Yuri had gone 1 hourago, somewhere. Perhaps Sica was with her. Sooyoung locked herself in her room while Taeyeon was somewhere in that villa.

Sooyoung POV

I locked myself in my room, taking out my Jessica's photo. My tears were goint to drop. Why was the life so unfair? Trouble trouble trouble. My phone rang. I was annoyed, looking at Yuri's name on my phone screen. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. 

"Sooyoung! Me and Sica were somewhere in the woods. We got lost!" She said panicly. "So?" I asked her lazily. "Hepl us!! Maybe I'm fine, but what about Jessica? You don't want to see she's dying of hyportemia, do you?" she said. Her words managed to make me panic. "I'll be there soon" I said, as I jumped out from my bed, wore my jacket and ran. 

"Where are you going?" taeyeon asked me. "Somewhere" I answered, without even stopped and looked at her. 

Taeyeon POV

I looked blankly at sooyoung. Huh, never mind. Well, so it will be only me and sunny tonight in this villa. Perfect! I grinned, thinking of my own plan. What did I wait for again? Let's go, taeyeon! Yaaa... taeyeon.. hwaitting! "Sunny~~" I called her from the backyard.

Sunny POV

"Sunny~~" I heard someone called me. "Yess!" I answered. walking toward the backyard, the source of the voice. "What's going on?" I asked taeyeon, the one who called me. "Sunny, would you please help me to tie this letter to that balloon?" she asked me. "Huh? For what?" I was startled with her weird request. "This is my letter to santa claus. My wish for my christmas gift" she answered innocently. I chuckled. "Why don't you do it by yourself?" I asked again, accepted the letter. "Because I have a problem with tying things. It will take about an hour for me" She answered shyly, making me laugh again.

"I'll be back. Now, don't turn around before I ask you to" she ordered. "Wh-" "Just don't turn around!" She forced. "Okay..." I said finally while tying her letter. 

But, out of my curiosity, I looked at her letter. I was curious to find out what she wanted for christmas. I read the words on it and my eyes were widened in every sentences I read.

Dear Santa,

I don't have a high-sounding wish. I don't need a luxury villa like Sooyoung's, or wealth like Yuri's

I just need one thing. The thing I want so damn much. 

And it is....

The love, from a girl named Lee Sun Kyu. 

She is the one who I want. The one who I love. The one who I admire.

I wonder if Christmas' miracle can make her mine. 

I promise to protect her, to take care of her until my last time in this world.

Could you please, Mr. Santa? Because... I want her so badly.

Sincerely,

Kim Taeyeon.

I turned around with teary eyes. She stood there, shocked. I saw she was preparing the half-finished candlelight dinner. "I've told you no-" I cut her words. I ran toward her and hugged her. She seemed surprised with my act. Well, I couldn't balme her. I was surprised, too. 

"I... I will grant your wishes" I said. She looked deeply into my eyes. "So... you will be mine? Can I call you, mine?" She asked me. I shook my head. "No no, it's not my name. I am... yours..." I said to her. She stared blankly at me before finally got what I meant. "But, I ask Santa Claus to grant it, not you" she pretended to frown. "Well, Santa ordered me to grant your wish for him" I answered. She giggled, then she hugged me. 

"Sunny... saranghaeyo" She whispered. "Na do saranghae" I answered. Then, she cupped my face and kissed my lips softly. I kissed her back. After she released the kiss, she shouted to no where "Santa Claus!! Mr. Santa! Thank youuuu for granting my wish! For years, I've written letters to you, to grant all my presents, so I'll find my presents fall down through the chimney, but I never got it. At last, today, tonight, you give me the best present ever in my entire life, althought I don't find it through the chimney, still, it is the..." She hung her words. "best? happiest?" I suggested. "Well.. more than that Christmas Eve!" she said. We were laughing. But yet, She was true. Then, we were having a romantic dinner, sitting on the girund, and doing stargazing. 

While.....

Sooyoung POV

I ran madly toward the woods, ignoring the sweat that had drenched all over my face. Luckily, it wasn't too far from the villa. But still, running through the hill with the freezing wind in my face wasn't easy to be through. Finally, I arrived at the side of the woods and came in.

I tried to find them through all the bushes and the branches. Sometimes, my legs and my arms would be hurt because of the sharp branches. I fell down thrice because my legs were trapped in the root. But, I didn't mind it at all.

Finally, after searching for half an hour, with uncountable scratch and some bruises all over my body, I saw Jessica, sat down and hugged her own self, trying to beat the cold air. Quickly, I ran toward her in hurry, which made my leg tripped again and I fell down right in front of her.

"Sooyoungie..." She said in surprised. I sat down in front of her. "Hey... are you alright?" I asked her anxiously. I put off my jacket and wore it around her. "I'm fine" She said, trying to refuse my jacket. "No, you are not!" I forced her and finally, she wore my jacket although she had worn sweater. Now, it's me who would have the hyportemia. But, I didn't care, as long as my Sica was alright. 

I hugged her, trying to give her my warmth. Finally I released my hug and found something strange. "Where's Yuri? How could she left you like this? Aishh.. that girl wi-" My words were wtopped by her. Were stopped by... by... by her kiss. Omona! omona! She.. she k...ki..kiss me. She k..i...s...s... K-I-S-S me! I was shocked, but I kissed her back.

"I love you, Choi Sooyoung" She said. Oh my... those 5 words, was the most wonderful music in my ears. But, I was stratled. "What about you and Yuri?" I asked her. She chuckled. "This is the real story...."

Flashback

"Sica.. I wanna ask you something" said Yuri. "What?" Sica asked curiously. "Do you... love sooyoung?" Yuri asked innocently. Sica coughed hard when she heard the question. "W-what? How can you... what do you mean.. why do I..." Sica stuttered. "Chill, okay. I just want to ensure it. Because... I love you" Yuri continued, trying to find the best words but she couldn't. It made Sica even coughed harder. "W-what??" She asked in disbelief, heard her confession.

Yuri leant forward and whispered something to Sica. "I know you love sooyoung. We're gonna test her, okay" "What? But how?" Sica asked her in curiosity. "We will pretend that we are official. If sooyoung is jealous, it means she loves you back which I sure she is" Yuri explained. "Perfect! She is the person who can't control her emotion. Easy to know while she is jealous or not!" Sica said, clapping her hands."Eottoke? How?" Yuri asked anxiously. Slowly, a smile crept on Sica's face. "Sure, yuri-ah

End of flashback

I was still dazed about the story. So.. it... but... "But, what about you and Yuri.. well, kissing? I saw both of you, when.. yeah... I broke the window" I asked her. "Well, about that..."

FLASHBACK

Yuri POV

"Jess..." I called Jessica. "Hm?" she answered. I was silent. No no no! Of course I couldn't tell my problem to Jessica. Instead, I said "I love you" I said, cupping her face. She looked puzzled for a while. "Huh? What?" She asked me. I whispered to her "There's sooyoung out there, peeping." She nodded. "I love you too" she said finally. I caressed her face. "You know, I'm the luckiest person, the one who get your heart" I said. She chuckled sweetly. "Yeah, you are. You are very lucky to get me" she said, caressing my hair through her fingers. "But... I'm also lucky that I'm yours" She added. Me and her grinned evilly when...

PRANGG!! "Huaa... what's that?" Sica asked to me. I shrugged her shoulder. Then, we saw at the broken window. Full of curiosity, Jessica went out. A few moments later, she came back, crying.

"What was that?" I asked her. "It's sooyoung.. she..." Sica told me every thing she saw. "Are we too... harsh?" she asked anxiously. "Well, maybe. But, at least, ashe will get her happiness tonight." I said, soothed Jessica. "Yeah, you're right" She said, smiling.

End of Flashback.

"So... what you guys meant with the perfect time on christmas eve is... this?" I asked her. She nodded. I was sooooo happy. No words can describe how happy I was now. "Now, just tell me you love me too" She said. I smiled. "I love you, Jessica Jung. More than every single thing in this world, even bigger than I'm expected. This feeling grow bigger every day. And loving you, will be the most valuable thing I can do, even if it is the last thing I can do. I will love you, until I can't breath, until this heart beat stops." I said to her. She looked at me with teary eyes. "I never think you are that romantic" she mumbled.

"Well, I'm not. Except... for you" I winked at her. Then, we were hugging each other. "Okay... now let's go out from here or soon, we will be an ice statue" I said. "No" She answered simply and stubbornly. I looked at her, puzzled. "Why?" I asked her.

"Don't you wonder why do I choose the woods as the place I want to confess?" she pouted. "I think... you're really lost" I said innocently. "Of course I'm not! I choose this woods because, I've ever came here with Yuri, and I saw a very huge and pretty pine tree. It looks like christmas tree but in a giant size. I want to see it... with you in this christmas eve" she explained.

I nodded. "Okay if you want that" I said, carried her bridal style. "I can walk!" She protested. "I know... but, you won't like how many scratches you will have if you want to walk. Now.. where's the place?" I asked her. "Well... actually... I... forget..." She stuttered. I sighed, but then I walked through the woods, adding more scratches on my legs and my arms. But, I stepped carefully, trying not to lose my balance so I wouldn't fall down again since I wascarrying Sica.

"Oh... WOWWW!" I was staggered, looking at the very beautiful sight we finally saw after walking another half an hour in the woods, beating the freezing air of winter's night without my jacket. The only thing I liked was feeling Jessica was safe, in my arms. Well, it wasn't useless at all.

There was a very huge, I meant very very very huge until I couldn't see the top! It was a pine tree. The soft and white snow decorated it naturally, while hundred fireflies were dancing around it, replacing the christmas tree's light, in an irregular rhythm, but it made it even better. The night with thousands, oh no... millions oh not also... maybe billions stars, sparkling and flickering became the background of the pine tree. There was only this tree around the area, and as far as my eyes could see, there was only white and white carpet of snow. The full-moon, accompanied the stars even made it better. 

"Oh my... this christmas eve is the..." I tried to find the most appropriate word to describe it. "Best?" Sica suggested. "Well, more than that!" I said happily. Under our christmas tree, we sang jingle bell. 

Cring...cring... cring... Wh-what was that? I thought I heard a sound of a bell? "Sica... do you hear it?" I asked her. "Hear what?" She asked me in confusion. "the sound of the bell... oh... it's again!" I said when I heard it again. Seemed she also heard it. Both of us gazed at the sky. There we saw... the person who had given us those happiness.

Let me gave you the clues. He rode a strange vehicle, like a sleigh with cute and slender reindeers pulled it. He was fat, with a thick white beard, covered , a red chubby cheeks, and a very special red costume. Got what I mean? he was... Santa Claus!

I always believed on him, until now. Although my friends would laugh at me when I said it, but still... I believed, my christmas was always happy beacause of him. Jessica looked at the figure with a clear expression of disbleief. 

"SANTAAAA CLAUUSSSS!!!" I shouted and waved at him. I didn't know, but I was sure he was waving back at me. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!" I shouted, pulled Sica's hand and showed it to him. "IT IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER! FROM ALL THE HAPPY XMAS YOU'VE GIVEN, THIS IS THE HAPPIEST ONE! THANKS MR. SANTAAA!!" I screamt like mad. 

Hohohoho... I swore I heard him laughing his peculiar laughter. He waved at me and Jessica. "Merry christmasss~" He said with a soothed-deep voice before ordered his reindeers to go. Then, he and his sleigh went away, leaving a sparkling marks behind and a sound of a bell. Cring... cring... cring...

Ahhhh... Christmas' Miracles~~~

I'll write theYOONYUL's one in other chapter... it's rather long... kekeke ^^

Finally... SOOSICAAA!!! But, there's still one problem that prevent them to the eternal happiness :(

Perhaps I can't update tomorrow.. I need to update in my wordpress, too. Sorry :(

I hope you like this chapter and I can turn your D: become :D 

keep commenting, okay? Your comments lift my energy up! ~~